Hometown: Olive Branch, MS
Current city: Olive Branch, MS
Occupation: Engineer associate
Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, strong, and stubborn.
Favorite activities: Sports, being outdoors, and working out.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
The unknowns. Who can I trust? Who is a threat? Who is gonna do whatever it takes? Constant evaluation of the situation.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I always have a plan. I can play dumb to some people. I am also very smart and capable of deep-thinking. I believe I could relate to everyone in some way.
Which Big Brother Houseguests do you like the most and least?
Season 12, I seemed to like Hayden Moss at first. Good guy who seemed to have a quiet confidence. I did not like Enzo Palumbo. I suppose my Southern influence made me not like a Jersey guy.
What would you take into the house, and why?
Weights, healthy food, and TV.
Fun facts about yourself:
1. I was born in Nashville and moved seven times.
2. Iíve been to Montana twice.
3. I had a serious injury at FedEx and Iím lucky to have my hand.
4. I put a guy in a seizure by a fart.
5. I play drums and I golf left-handed, but write and throw right-handed.