Michael 'Cornbread' Ligon
Hometown: Augusta, GA
Current city: Augusta, GA
Occupation: Foreman at tree-removal company
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, funny, and loving.
Favorite activities: Canoeing, camping, and ATV-ing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
Being away from family for so long and not being able to see whatís going on in the outside world through social media or television.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Go with the flow, make plenty of friends, be strong in competitions.
Which Big Brother Houseguests do you like the most and least?
Donny Thompson from Season 16. Heís just a good ole boy. Heís funny and outgoing and heís real. Least favorite is Devin Shepherd because he was deceitful. He changed like the wind and lied a lot. Basically, I donít like people who are arrogant.
What would you take into the house, and why?
I donít really have an answer for this question. I donít really need anything but myself.
Fun facts about yourself:
1. Iím a three-time Redneck Olympic champ.
2. Iím a very good problem-solver. When somethingís broke, I can fix it with whateverís laying around.
3. I have over 3,000 friends on Facebook and I use it as a way to get laughs.
4. I am the president of a canoe club.
5. I have little videos I make called ďCornbreadís Redneck Mobile NewsĒ on YouTube.