Author Topic: BB-"OTT" MEDIA  (Read 19751 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB-"OTT" MEDIA
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:38:27 AM »
Julie Chen Teases Big Brother: Over The Top In BB18 Backyard Interview

Watch Jeff Schroeder chat with the Big Brother host in the backyard following the Season 18 live finale and learn more about the new digital extension series Big Brother: Over the Top, which premieres Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 10 PM ET/7 PM PT.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o1-2kSZLU58" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o1-2kSZLU58</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB-"OTT" MEDIA
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 11:51:42 AM »
if you have the feeds now, don't cancel! Show runs thru Dec.

And WOW, viewers get to VOTE FOR THE WINNER?? Finally!!

That alone could make me want the feeds lol!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:42:08 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 12:29:59 PM »
Cast reveal on Monday 9/26 at 10am EST

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 12:55:24 PM »
Meet The Big Brother: Over The Top Houseguests

The new Houseguests describe themselves as over the top funny, random, quirky, competitive and memorable. See if you agree! Big Brother: Over the Top premieres at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT on Sept. 28, only on CBS All Access.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/065Ec2OJNbw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/065Ec2OJNbw</a>

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 01:13:32 PM »
With all the hate on the official social media over having to pay and therefore hundreds of "not watching this" comments, I feel bad for this cast :(

They look and sound more average than what typically gets cast on the TV summer season (makes me wonder if they're rejects who didn't make the cut for TV).

But for the reasons above, almost certainly they'll just end up completely erased from the minds of the Big Brother fanbase, a la the cast of Family Edition to the TAR fanbase.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 01:39:24 PM »
We have some very memorable Family Edition Racers, that does not seem a fair comparison to me.

But could be valid for BB.

I think if you are a rue BB fan and normally buy the feeds, this is a no brainer. 20 cents a day?  That is giving up about one  LATTE a month.

If you are a show watcher only...then maybe. :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 02:30:02 PM »
Yeah peach agreed on TAR8 racers.

The TAR8 cast is actually stellar and many people have come to retroactively love the season after hating it before (The Paolos and the Weavers are both some of my favourite teams ever and the entire Final 7 was amazing).

With that said, I think this cast looks like a good mix of people. Not as bad as people think.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 04:37:34 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 05:49:56 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/big-brother-over-the-top-preview-cbs-all-access-191817300.html

We know some details about what’s going to be new this season — viewers can choose the 13th houseguest, and viewers will vote for the winning houseguest — but can you give us a couple other examples of how Over the Top is different?
AG: Well, obviously you just mentioned the biggest thing, and it’s that the audience will be choosing the winner in the end. They will be crowning the winner of Big Brother and [awarding] a quarter million dollar prize. The audience will be very involved with the game, and a lot of that will be revealed specifically in that first week. We can tell you that they will be involved in nominations.

RM: And the eviction vote… We feel like by choosing the winner and adding a cast member and then having a role in nominations and evictions, fans are really going to have a heavy hand in the strategy and making a difference in the game like never before.

Related: ‘Big Brother: Over the Top’: Meet the Houseguests

AG: You really can be an active participant in changing things up each week if you are a viewer. You can also enjoy it and be a passive viewer as well. There’s all different ways of involving yourself in Big Brother.

Preview: Big Brother: Over the Top

Big Brother: Over the Top, a new digital series exclusive to CBS All Access, will premiere Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 10:00 PM ET/7:00 PM PT.

We’ve heard some rumblings of something called the “safety ceremony.” Is there anything you can tease about that?
AG: Yeah, it’s a new way of looking at the nominations.

RM: When we started developing this series we kind of looked at it differently than we looked at the broadcast series. [For broadcast], we really focused on, “What are those three hours a week going to look like?” Now on this one, it’s, “What is the live series going to be like?” So the safety ceremony is a play on nomination that plays out over a longer period of time so that people can tune in more often to find out who is safe over the course of a couple days. As opposed to everything happening in one moment at the nomination ceremony, which is over really quickly, this is something that’s going to play out over a couple days — ending with the two people that will be nominated for eviction. So there are more reasons to watch live, more reasons to log on.

I’ve also read something about an incentive to keep the houseguests awake. Is that in any way related to the safety ceremony, or is that its own form of torture?
AG: [Laughs] It shouldn’t be torture. Look, this is a show that’s playing out live to tons of feeds 24 hours, seven days a week. So the show and the format we constructed, it sort of promotes an activity or interaction. And so with that comes a curfew for staying awake, not sleeping — an awake curfew — so they will have hours that they will be staying awake. That is new to this season.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 09:45:02 AM »
For only having 3-4 days to renovate the house, they did a nice job.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/19544/check-out-the-new-big-brother-over-the-top-house/721261

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 11:19:20 AM »
For only having 3-4 days to renovate the house, they did a nice job.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/19544/check-out-the-new-big-brother-over-the-top-house/721261
Sophisticated city hotel was the theme apparently
They managed to get the sophistication down without going tacky so kudos to them.
Lounge looks nice
Have not room looks like the 99 cents Halloween store

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 12:32:52 PM »
BB17 Houseguest Jason Roy Triumphantly Re-enters The House For BB:OTT

The former Houseguest makes an enthusiastic entrance after getting voted into the house by America. Watch live episodes of Big Brother: Over the Top starting next Wednesday, October 5th at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT only on CBS All Access.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/abaYL12xScY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/abaYL12xScY</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 12:43:06 PM »
Say What? Here's What We Overheard During The Big Brother: Over The Top Premiere

With everyone safely moved in, let's look back at how the Big Brother: Over The Top Houseguests broke the ice. Here are the most memorable sound bites overheard during the BB:OTT premiere! Watch weekly episodes on Wednesdays at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT, only on CBS All Access.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ODiyjb-KSpY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ODiyjb-KSpY</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »
BACKYARD SWIMWEAR PHOTO SHOOT

Justin

Jason

Shelby

Alex

Danielle

Shane

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 11:28:23 AM »
Neeley

Morgan

Kryssie

Scott

Whitney

Cornbread

Monte

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 02:43:34 PM »
wth Scott looks like a midget in a face swap

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »
Wish I could photochop...I was thinking 100% Hobbit!
RFF's Golden Rule: