Author Topic: Survivor 33: Ep 2 "Love Goggles" 9/28 Show Updates and Discussion go here!  (Read 9288 times)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: Survivor 33: Ep 2 "Love Goggles" 9/28 Show Updates and Discussion go here!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2016, 10:27:50 AM »
I don't get why they voted out Mari instead of Figgy, I think it was a horrible mistake! So upset for that!
And, there's something I don't get... wasn't Taylor engaged or married? That's what he told on the press questions, right?
I also don't get why they always target the girls in the romances. I'm not a fan of Figgy but I like her more than I like Taylor atm.

Btw, Michaela is GOLD, I LOVE her! <3 Those straight shots are amazing! lol

I can't get used to Will's voice, oh my god.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2016, 12:12:39 PM »
Well, a great strategic player emerged in this episode: Michelle.
Jay was ready to throw the towel and vote Figgy out. She turned the whole vote around. Talking to Hanna right in front of everyone in TC really shows guts.
But I guess Hanna and Michaela are going to regret siding with the "cool kids".

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2016, 03:48:09 PM »
I don't think they'll regret it and really it was a smart move especially from Michaela's point of view. She was told that she might be the next one to go once Figgy was out and it seemed plausible.
Now there's still the big target that is the showmance of Figgy and Taylor and "the cool kids" still don't have a majority, as it's only the 4 of them including Jay and Michelle who are truly tight.
Anyone joining them knows that they'll never be above 5th in that group, so the game is not played yet for anyone on that tribe. Hannah, Adam, Zeke, Michaela and Will can quickly band together and take full control of the tribe.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2016, 05:39:41 PM »
I feel like Michaela is playing a Sandra game and people are going to underestimate her.

Cuddle shack won't last long.

David/Zeke/ Hannah- untapped potential

Paul/CeCe/Lucy may be the ones not to make the merge if they continue playing the way they do.

Mari- don't get the hype. She would have been a threat later on so it was a smart blindside.

Hannah/Adam all over the place.

Michelle and Jay can may it far but how far are they going to go before someone flips the script on them?

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2016, 07:24:42 PM »
Redmond edited Taylor's bio. Apparently he WAS engaged to be married (didn't push through) and not married per-se.

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 01:05:58 AM »
Either way, he's still obnoxious and creepy.

That TC was infuriating from an audience perspective. Hannah was the person who was worried about the pretty people taking over the game, and started forming alliances against it. Michaela was the one calling them out for it in public, and watching them be completely moronic in attempting to cover it up. Why on earth either one of them would flip (much less both) is beyond me.

The only redeeming factor was that it might indicate a Michelle villain edit, which I'd kind of be okay with. But hopefully the swap splits up Taylor and Figgy and one of them gets voted out next, because watching the two of them together is nauseating.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 04:14:22 AM »
That TC was infuriating from an audience perspective. Hannah was the person who was worried about the pretty people taking over the game, and started forming alliances against it. Michaela was the one calling them out for it in public, and watching them be completely moronic in attempting to cover it up. Why on earth either one of them would flip (much less both) is beyond me.
Well, Hannah was presurized and we don't know what else was said to her by Michelle beyond what we saw on TV. Maybe Michelle told her "we already have a majority, so vote Mari". ??? That would make the most sense as to why Hannah flipped. Anyway, her vote didn't matter.

Will's flip was not explained at all and I have no idea how to comment on that. He was never shown to have a tight bond with any of 'the cool kids'. However, Michaela had a legit reason in siding with them, because Zeke carelessly threw her name to Jay as the person who would be going home next. If I were Michaela, having only that piece of information, I would also not vote out Figgy and leave her as the biggest target around camp.

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 08:25:05 AM »
Well, Hannah was presurized and we don't know what else was said to her by Michelle beyond what we saw on TV. Maybe Michelle told her "we already have a majority, so vote Mari". ??? That would make the most sense as to why Hannah flipped. Anyway, her vote didn't matter.

Fair point. I somehow missed that Will voted for her, so I figured Hannah's screwup is what got Mari voted out instead of forcing a tie, but I guess it was pretty irrelevant at the end of the day.

Will's flip was not explained at all and I have no idea how to comment on that. He was never shown to have a tight bond with any of 'the cool kids'. However, Michaela had a legit reason in siding with them, because Zeke carelessly threw her name to Jay as the person who would be going home next. If I were Michaela, having only that piece of information, I would also not vote out Figgy and leave her as the biggest target around camp.

See, this I disagree with. If I were Michaela, having only that information, I would go try to confirm it. In that situation, she's got no way to know that Jay is telling her the truth, or that Zeke wasn't lying to Jay to make him feel comfortable. Even if it did turn out to be true, asking the question would've let Zeke know that Jay was selling him out, and convinced Zeke that Michaela needed to stick around. Blindly taking Jay (who she knows is in the cool kids alliance) at face value without checking the information doesn't seem like the smarter decision, imo.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 02:27:30 PM »
Oh wow, your point of view has made me see the situation in a different light. I agree, there are definitely things Michaela should have done instead of blindsiding Mari.
BUUUT maybe Will had already flipped and they had a group of 5 enough to force a tie, so Michaela didn't want it to be a tie? :lol:
I'll just conclude that this was a cryptic tribal council.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 10:51:26 AM »
Oh wow, your point of view has made me see the situation in a different light. I agree, there are definitely things Michaela should have done instead of blindsiding Mari.
BUUUT maybe Will had already flipped and they had a group of 5 enough to force a tie, so Michaela didn't want it to be a tie? :lol:
I'll just conclude that this was a cryptic tribal council.

I think Will would see it clearly that he was left alone with the cool kids and that he would be 5th in that alliance. If I was him I would flip on the re-vote tbh. He would leave other 3 people in the bottom, which is great too.