The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

LIVE TAR Viewing?

(1/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
I don't know about you all, but THIS GIRL NEEDS SOME TAR!!  :conf:

I would like to consider RFF hosting a TAR rewatch, starting with  Season 1 and working our way right along.

With no TAR on the schedule  this seems like a great time to try.

We did this for The Quest, and got major network attention.

I am going to add a poll to gauge interest, would you all please vote and let me know what you think?

And can you Internationals access TAR 1 (and later seasons ) pretty easily?

My plan would be to post here as we watch, but also maybe on Twitter to increase exposure. Also would try to get production and former racers to comment. Maybe twice a week? ???

What do you all think?

Maanca:
The easiest way outside of the states is through YouTube, but with that site getting more vigilant on pulling them, all the episodes now are posted with ways around that, 50% of the screen zoomed in, shrunk to picture-in-picture, altered speed, etc

BourkieBoy:
TBH I think watching though YouTube is just SO much easier. I've watched the first 6 seasons on it and I can't complain. Quality of the videos is pretty bad, but otherwise I think YouTube is a great option IF viewers outside USA (like myself) can't access the link.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Maanca on September 11, 2016, 11:43:39 AM ---The easiest way outside of the states is through YouTube, but with that site getting more vigilant on pulling them, all the episodes now are posted with ways around that, 50% of the screen zoomed in, shrunk to picture-in-picture, altered speed, etc

--- End quote ---

They also shut down my favourite torrent link. I won't mind if somehow peach got the links to the good stuff.

claude_24hrs:
Because of TAR's 15th anniversary. I still lurve to seen classic races repeats in YouTube before .... was shut down in early 2010s.

Whether I miss TAR for not too long and hope to wait on TAR 29.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version