Author Topic: Route Challenges  (Read 1997 times)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Route Challenges
« on: September 04, 2016, 06:31:14 AM »
So on the wishlist thread There are too many challenges so it's no longer a wishlist thread so all challenges can go here to clean the other thread up  :funny:.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
Re: Route Challenges
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:49:18 AM »
I have no idea how to insert a quote from a different thread so I just copied it here:

(Quote from BourkieBoy)
THE AMAZING RACE 31 IS CALLED INTERNATIONAL. TEAMS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN INVITED TO TAKE PART IN AMERICA'S TAR. YOU ARE TO MENTION THE TEAMS AND THEIR OCCUPATION (example: Phoebe and Bella, Gym Owners from Melbourne, Australia ). 11 TEAMS WILL TAKE PART. THEN, YOU MUST CREATE A ROUTE THAT VISITS THE COUNTRIES THE TEAMS ARE FROM (example: Because Phoebe and Bella are from Melbourne, TAR must visit Melbourne) THE FINAL LEG MUST TAKE PLACE IN USA (of course)

(You can add Pit Stops, Starting and Finish Lines, etc.)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Teams:
Paul and Leo              Lab Researchers                                  Uruguayan                     M/M

George and Lisa         Newly Engaged                                    Australian                       M/F

Michael and Tori         Siblings, Run a restaurant together    Jamaican                         M/F

Cindy and Sophie       Realtors, Best Friends                         Taiwanese                       F/F

Villem and Hendrik      Bartenders                                          Lithuanian                      M/M

Jose and Maria            Grandparents                                     Argentinian                     M/F

Stefan and Peter         Lifelong Friends                                  German                           M/M

Advika and Anika        Filmmakers                                         Indian                             F/F

Meg and Josephine     Secretaries                                         Scottish                          F/F

Ming and Apple           University Professors                         Chinese                           M/F

Elenoa and Lelea         Dancers                                              Fijian                              F/F       

Route:

Starting Line: TCL Chinese Theater, USA

Leg 1: Nadi, Fiji
Leg 2: Melbourne, Australia
Leg 3: Taipei, Taiwan
Leg 4: Sanya, China
Leg 5: Bengaluru, India
Leg 6: Frankfurt and Surrounding Area, Germany
Leg 7: Vilnius, Lithuania
Leg 8: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Leg 9: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Leg 10: Montevideo, Uruguay
Leg 11: Kingston, Jamaica
Leg 12: Orlando, USA

Finish Line: Disneyland  :hearts:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 09:27:56 AM »
I'll continue the one I'm working on in this thread, when I get the time to.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »
Sorry guys. We are not doing another Wishlist type thread in Discussion. If you or whoever first came up with the CHALLENGE idea wants to start one in games that would be fine.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.