Author Topic: S33: Zeke Smith (Vanua)  (Read 3437 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Zeke Smith (Vanua)
« on: August 20, 2016, 09:52:41 AM »

Zeke Smith

Current residence: Brooklyn, NY
Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)

Three words to describe you: Sharp, devilish, and unstoppable.

Hobbies: Writing, improv, gym, and cooking.

Pet peeves: Sniffling. Chewing with one's mouth open. Black shoes with brown belts. Children who don't listen to their mothers.

What does it mean to be a Millennial?
To be perfectly honest, I've never thought of myself as a Millennial. Ask one of the other children.

Personal claim to fame:
Being ranked one of the Top 16 high-school debaters in the country my senior year of high school. I got a plaque. It's been downhill ever since.

Inspiration in life:
Joan Rivers. She told Helen Keller jokes into her eighties. The woman lived.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
1. Hairspray: ostensibly for applications in fire making, but actually to keep my hair high and tight.
2. Coffee: to calm the nerves and awaken the senses, so to be on alert for plots against me. Coffee treatments also bring out my hair's natural shimmer.
3. Industrial-sized vat of peanut butter: who wouldn't bring a high-protein, high-fat, delicious treat to a starvation marathon? And, lest we forget, peanut butter is a magnificent deep conditioner.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
Tony Vlachos (Cagayan). I mean, I'm not personally like a cop from New Jersey. I would never live in New Jersey, are you kidding me? Excuse me? New Jersey? Where Tony and I intersect is our unbridled passion for Survivor. I came to lie, manipulate, and make big moves, which, on Day 39, will leave no one doubting that I played the superior game. Seriously, New Jersey?

Reason for being on Survivor:
I love Survivor! I've dreamed of starving on desert beaches and running around in my unwashed underwear for years! It's long been my desire for Jeff Probst to reward my mastery of lying and manipulation with $1 million dollars.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I'm tough as nails. Try and tear me down. Furthermore, people fascinate me. I can get along with anyone because I tend to be more curious than judgmental of an individual's quirks than judgmental. I'm surprisingly adept in the out-of-doors and have been killing myself in the gym for the past six months, so I shouldn't drag ass in challenges. Hopefully, all those hours... okay, days.... fine, years spent watching Survivor and listening to Survivor podcasts will yield at least some aptitude at the game.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:04:56 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Zeke Smith (Vanua)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 09:54:11 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Zeke Smith

Get to know Zeke Smith, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KvQXpaSbwDs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KvQXpaSbwDs</a>

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 08:49:10 PM »
Personal claim to fame:
Being ranked one of the Top 16 high-school debaters in the country my senior year of high school. I got a plaque. It's been downhill ever since.

I actually don't like Zeke very much (seems like a marriage of the worst aspects of Reed Kelly and Nick Maiorano), but this line made me lol. As a fellow improv-er I'll be really interested to see how that skill comes into play during the game, and I hope it provides some good comedic moments.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:56:57 PM »
I got a question:

Zeke was, if I remember correctly, hyped pre-season by Jeff.

Now, what makes Zeke so compelling because I just don't see it?
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 09:43:15 AM »
Perhaps he'll be a scrappy post-merge strategist :P Even the way he has positioned himself post-swap is great, so I expect him to make moves with different groups of people later in the game.