Author Topic: Surv33: EP 7:"I Will Destroy You" (11/2) Show Updates and Discussion Here!  (Read 10854 times)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: Surv33: EP 7:"I Will Destroy You" (11/2) Show Updates and Discussion Here!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2016, 11:33:59 AM »
Ok, I'm going to try to calm down a bit because I'm incredibly pissed off.

Jay is the worst survivor ever for me right now. Michaella was the most trustworthy, funny and stronger person out there, and he knew she would have stayed with him until the end, and he still voted her out. Never show an idiot how smart you are...

For me, worst episode ever. Really, I really loved Michaella, I wanted her to win so bad, and there she is, a PRE-JURY member... She didn't deserved that.

Michaella, you are the best!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »
I'm watching this season unspoiled so this came as a big shock to me. I totally didn't see this coming. I though Michaela would go a lot further in the game. It's a pity we are loosing one of the best players in this season, which as a whole is a little bland.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »
I'm watching this season unspoiled so this came as a big shock to me. I totally didn't see this coming. I though Michaela would go a lot further in the game. It's a pity we are loosing one of the best players in this season, which as a whole is a little bland.

She was a powerhouse, I liked her a lot. but once it was down to individuals, she would have been nearly unstoppable. I can see why they wanted her gone now. Don't LIKE it, but I see why.

Bummer though.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2016, 04:20:42 AM »

Jay is the worst survivor ever for me right now. Michaella was the most trustworthy, funny and stronger person out there, and he knew she would have stayed with him until the end, and he still voted her out. Never show an idiot how smart you are...

For me, worst episode ever. Really, I really loved Michaella, I wanted her to win so bad, and there she is, a PRE-JURY member... She didn't deserved that.

A player is the worst just because they voted your favourite out ???
You should think as you are contestant like them. Do you want to be in the final with a contestant you consider as the best? We as viewer know much thing than them (like momentum, relationship, secret, HII...) so what we see may not what they see.
And no way this is the worst episode ever. This episode is TV gold.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 05:03:48 AM »
^^ paradoxinee spitting out the truth!!

I'm extremely bitter at Jay, but putting personal feelings aside, he got exactly what he wanted.
They feared taking Michaela to the merge and boom, look what happens right after this episode - the merge!
He made a big move that was 100% his idea, saved Brett & Sunday, who he could work on later in the game ("Hey I did you a favor that one time, can you do something for me...").
Tbh it was a brilliant move, similar to taking out Anna in Kaoh Rong.

Michaela was just too good for her own good.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 12:34:11 PM »

A player is the worst just because they voted your favourite out ???
You should think as you are contestant like them. Do you want to be in the final with a contestant you consider as the best? We as viewer know much thing than them (like momentum, relationship, secret, HII...) so what we see may not what they see.
And no way this is the worst episode ever. This episode is TV gold.

Well, as I said, I was so pissed and bitter at that moment, but yeah, I understand you, and I think the same tbh, If I would have been one of those contestants I guess I would have done the same.
But as a viewer, I still hate Jay for what he did. xD
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses