Author Topic: S33: Ken McNickle (Takali)  (Read 1770 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Ken McNickle (Takali)
« on: August 20, 2016, 09:07:00 AM »

Ken McNickle

Current residence: Denver, CO
Tribe designation: Takali (Gen-X)

Three words to describe you: Driven, mindful, and perceptive.

Hobbies: Anything outdoors (i.e. hiking, camping and fishing), playing and watching music, and dancing.

Pet peeves: Superficial connections and communication.

What does it mean to be a Gen-Xer?
It's a generation of hard workers who were on the cusp of some incredible social, political and technological shifts. We are competent and capable in the “new world” yet are happy outside, while disconnected from our devices.

Personal claim to fame:
The development of my non-profit, HumaneKind

Inspiration in life:
I admire the Dalai Lama's compassion, wisdom with forgiveness, and willingness to give of himself.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A ukulele to play and sing with; a good book because I love inspiring literature; and a frisbee because no one is ever down throwing one around.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands, Micronesia, South Pacific) because of his easy temperament, his fierce competitiveness, his resourcefulness, and knowledge of how to survive in the wild. Also, he seems idealistic and optimistic, in general.

Reason for being on Survivor:
To win! To show my daughter my strengths and what it looks like to fight for something.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have the outdoor skills and physical attributes to be an asset to those around me, and I understand and read people well enough to know where to position myself.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:44:14 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Ken McNickle (Takali)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 09:08:24 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Ken McNickle

Get to know Ken McNickle, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gv93Zm0tE2k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gv93Zm0tE2k</a>