Author Topic: S33: Justin "Jay" Starrett (Vanua)  (Read 1539 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Justin "Jay" Starrett (Vanua)
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:58:45 AM »

Justin "Jay" Starrett

Current residence: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)

Three words to describe you: Determined, intelligent, and funny.

Hobbies: Skimboarding, fishing, and pretty much any sport.

Pet peeves: I don't like when people make plans or say they’re going to do something and they don't deliver.

What does it mean to be a Millennial?
Millennial means “freedom” to me. I say this because we are born in a time when anything is truly possible; social media and all these different outlets help you to not only learn information quickly, but gives you the capability to become or create anything. Being a Millennial, you can chase your dreams and do things that are out-of-the-box; as long as you are working towards your dream and not just sitting there thinking about it, you can become successful.

Personal claim to fame:
Purchasing my house at the age of 25.

Inspiration in life:
I would definitely have to say my beautiful mother is my hero. Through everything—including past divorces and serious health issues—she still pushes forward like the little Peruvian soldier she is. She’s had 10 brain aneurisms and received surgical care for six of them. She wakes up every day smiling and not only motivates and inspires me, but everyone she comes in contact with. I am truly blessed.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
iPod because I'm always dancing or jamming out to something; a skimboard just in case there are some waves to ride; and a DVD player with DVDs, so I can lie back and relax after my hard day of living life like a caveman.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
I have to say Russell Hantz (Samoa, Heroes vs. Villains, Redemption Island) and Woo Hwang (Cagayan, Cambodia). Not only will I constantly look through everything to find clues, I'll be observant to all of my surroundings. I’ll align myself with the men and women to make everyone believe I want to make a team; but, all the while, I’ll be backstabbing and making big moves to eliminate any threat I may feel will get in the way of my success. Did I mention I'll be doing this with a smile on my face that will have to make them vote for me in the end?

Reason for being on Survivor:
Sometimes I take the things for granted and I would like to strip myself of all the comforts. I want to go out there and play this game and win. I want to be with nature again and I want to lose myself, so I can rediscover myself. The other reason is simple; it's a million dollars. Come on. That could change everything in a person's life.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I will be the final Survivor. Period. I am mentally strong and will push my body to any limit it has to go. I am extremely intelligent, determined, and focused on winning. I have a ton of street smarts and know how to maneuver and manipulate people to get the things I want. I'm a flirtatious, outgoing, good-looking guy who is not afraid to work hard and make big moves.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:43:09 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Justin "Jay" Starrett (Vanua)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Justin "Jay" Starrett

Get to know Justin "Jay" Starrett, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rB8352YhrMo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rB8352YhrMo</a>