Author Topic: S33: Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa (Vanua)  (Read 1634 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa (Vanua)
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:45:17 AM »

Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa

Current residence: Nashville, TN
Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, free spirit, and crowd pleaser.

Hobbies: Kayaking, videography, and watching football.

Pet peeves: When people are lazy and expect things to just happen. That's not what life is about. Get up and fight.

What does it mean to be a Millennial?
Being a Millennial means being blessed with an innovative and creative mind, and the world is at my fingertips. It's all there; I just have to make it happen.

I work hard for where I want to be and for everything I have. Millennials get stuff done and work hard while throwing a good snap in our [Snapchat] stories every now and again.

Personal claim to fame:
Moving to Nashville and standing on my own two feet at a vulnerable moment in my life. Leaving all that you know for a city of unfamiliarity? Scary. That's why I'm ready for a bigger challenge. Survivor is the ultimate challenge.

Inspiration in life:
My mother. She did everything she could to make life for us okay, having gone through a very toxic relationship with our father. She showed me courage and strength in standing up for herself and showing us what we are worth. I admire her for that.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
I'd bring a razor, a pair of water shoes—I'd rather not step on sea urchins, but if I must, I must—and a blanket. I don't consider that to be a survival item; I could use a tribe member for that.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
I love Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau, Guatemala, Heroes vs. Villains.) She's just so tough in so many ways and she's strategic. She shows some moments of weakness but, at the end of it, she is still a tough chick and she fights to stay alive. I admire her.

Reason for being on Survivor:
The challenge. I was brought up in a crazy household outside of the inner city with crime happening right outside our windows. I have had to fight for everything I have ever had in my life, and Survivor is the ultimate fight I want to take on. Mentally and physically, my strength is unreal.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
Of course I'll survive. Why else would I even apply? I'm young and full of knowledge. I don't just go along for the ride; I'm a leader. I will lead my tribe and make it to the end with my lovable personality, my drive, and work ethic. It's destiny.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:39:55 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa (Vanua)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 08:47:25 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa

Get to know Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/R0xNg_5_5k0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/R0xNg_5_5k0</a>