Author Topic: S33: Chris Hammons (Takali)  (Read 2493 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Chris Hammons (Takali)
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:15:55 AM »

Chris Hammons

Current residence: Moore, OK
Tribe designation: Takali (Gen-X)

Three words to describe you: Super competitive because I don't lose, tenacious because I never give up, and I’m a fighter.

Hobbies: Working out to relive stress, strategizing to be successful, and challenging myself to be the best.

Pet peeves: Smacking gum. I hate it. I would do away with all gum on earth if I could.

What does it mean to be a Gen-Xer?
To me, it means that you work hard. It means you get up with a purpose and a goal each day. It means that you can do anything in America as long as you work hard and never give up.

Personal claim to fame:
I came from nothing. I came from a trailer with no running water left behind by a drug-trafficking father at 15. I overcame tremendous odds. I put myself through college on a football scholarship. I put myself through law school. I did this on my own and have earned the respect of an entire community.

For years, my hometown of Sulphur, Oklahoma, had a sign that said: "The Home of Chris Hammons." The sign is actually in my garage now.

Inspiration in life:
Gerry Spence because he’s the America's greatest trial lawyer that ever lived. He has fought for American rights longer than I’ve been alive. He gives me inspiration to continue that great fight so the accused, the oppressed, the injured, the “little guy” will have a voice in America.

When we, trial lawyers, quit fighting, Americans will have no voice. He is a true patriot and the most loving man I have ever met. Without his program and path, I might have been lost the rest of my life.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A medicine pouch given to me by an Indian Chief and blessed with love and caring, which would give me power in challenges; a journal and pencil to document my adventure but, more than that, write down all the details of each member so I could memorize their stories better; and a picture of my boys. I would use the pain of not seeing them as motivation. When I feel down, I will look at that picture and turn the sadness to rage for a challenge.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
“Boston” Rob Mariano (Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs. Villains, Redemption Island.) He gave one of the most dominant performances ever on Survivor.

Reason for being on Survivor:
My primary motivation is to win. I love Survivor and have wanted to be on it for years. Life seems to get in the way of adventures. I love competition and I just see Survivor as the ultimate game and the ultimate competition.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have always been able to juggle people and their different personalities. I can tolerate almost all types of people and connect with them. I will make the big moves when it is time. I have a great memory and will be able to keep the stories of contestants in my head and use them as needed. I have just always fit in with the 'in' crowd and the 'out' crowd. I am a hybrid of some sort.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:22:21 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Chris Hammons (Takali)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Chris Hammons

Get to know Chris Hammons, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JtTrMppgQ9c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JtTrMppgQ9c</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 11:51:37 AM »
He is really stepping up!! Interested to see more now!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 03:50:26 PM »
Well yes, but to be honest he's still a boring personality in the game to me. :/ My least favourite Gen Xer left along with Brett for sure.