Author Topic: S33: Bret LaBelle (Takali)  (Read 1537 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Bret LaBelle (Takali)
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:07:21 AM »

Bret LaBelle

Current residence: Dedham, MA
Tribe designation: Takali (Gen-X)

Three words to describe you: Gregarious, funny/hilarious, and caring.

Hobbies: Going to the gym, golf, improv, and bicycling.

Pet peeves: Couples who sit on the same side of the booth, people who talk politics and religion at Thanksgiving dinner, and bullies.

What does it mean to be a Gen-Xer?
A Gen-Xer is someone who had to work very hard for everything that they have in life. They actually had to go to school (not just online), ride the bus, and study hard to get good grades. Gen-Xer's take responsibility for their own actions and don’t blame others for their mistakes. Gen-Xer’s remember a time when Saturday morning brought the best cartoons, they know the difference between VHS and Betamax, and they certainly know what it means to drop a dime.

Personal claim to fame:
Receiving the Human Award for Bravery from the Governor of Massachusetts for disarming a gunman in 2014.

Inspiration in life:
My father Donald LaBelle because he's funny, honest, and compassionate, and would give the shirt off his back, if need be.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Sunglasses because the sun is very bright out in the open; toothbrush because healthy teeth are the key to a healthy life, no matter where you are; and toilet paper, which is self-explanatory.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
I would say Jonathan Penner (Cook Islands, Micronesia, Philippines) because we are both funny, easygoing, and under the radar.

Reason for being on Survivor:
I love this game! Who wouldn't want to get the chance to take part in this amazing adventure? My second motivation is the million dollars.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I will win this game. I'm extremely likeable and can relate to a lot of different people. I can read people like a book. I can tell if someone is lying to me or telling me the truth from my 18 years as a police officer. I will lead people without them knowing I'm leading them.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:16:48 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Bret LaBelle (Takali)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 08:09:15 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Bret LaBelle

Get to know Bret LaBelle, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dxN8SIk2ad4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dxN8SIk2ad4</a>