Author Topic: TAR 30: Pre-Race Speculation (Will contain 29 Cast and Location Spoilers)  (Read 71451 times)

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 30: Pre-Race Speculation (Will contain 29 Cast and Location Spoilers)
« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
^He definitely implies something more than just a regular cast.

https://www.facebook.com/amazingrace/posts/10155559717314941
Starts around 50:00

He also says filming at end of summer, not happening.

After several gimmick seasons a nice regular cast would be a lovely "something special".

30 is not an AllStars.

End of Summer is Sept 22 officially, so that's around the time we expect them to start (its also after the Emmys)
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

kaedav9

« Reply #401 on: August 03, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »

and how do we believe all of this is legit??? Sounds good, but not quite sure if i can believe this.

if its is true, what's the gimmick???
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:20:25 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline tarsuperfreak

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #402 on: August 03, 2017, 07:17:42 PM »

and how do we believe all of this is legit??? Sounds good, but not quite sure if i can believe this.

if its is true, what's the gimmick???

im more than willing to tell peach to add to credibility i just dont want it out there in case it comes back to bite me.

the gimmick has to do with the lifestyles of the teams and how it affects the relationship but not in the way of "all the teams are internet stars!!"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:22:10 PM by georgiapeach »

kaedav9

« Reply #403 on: August 03, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »

so sort of like survivor gimmicks? herose v healers v hustlers or white collar vs bluse collar vs red collar?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:22:54 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline tarsuperfreak

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #404 on: August 03, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »
 :ty4posting :welcome2:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:25:55 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #405 on: August 04, 2017, 12:20:30 AM »
I think that if they do do the blind All Stars (which I really hope they won't, personally, but again this is not a wishlist), they're gonna have a lot of problems with casting. A lot of people are not gonna want to race without their partner, similar to Flo for the first All Stara. The one exception to this would be if they had a lot of people from TAR 26 and TAR 29 but even then I think it'll be tricky. I still think an Unfinished Business 2 is very likely, especially since they have so many teams that people have been begging for to come back like the Cyclists, Surfers, Bopper and Mark, and Team Fun. I highly doubt any of these teams will want to race without their partner, especially Bopper and Mark with the whole Mark and Mallory debacle. There may be a new twist, but I don't think the blind option is happening.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #406 on: August 04, 2017, 12:45:03 AM »
 :welcome: to RFF, tarsuperfreak!
I love reality TV shows

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com

the gimmick has to do with the lifestyles of the teams and how it affects the relationship but not in the way of "all the teams are internet stars!!"

I remember a time when TAR was able to cast a diverse group of teams with different backgrounds, lifestyles, situations, etc and didn't need a gimmick to do it. :(