Author Topic: TAR 30: Pre-Race Speculation (Will contain 29 Cast and Location Spoilers)  (Read 79439 times)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 30: Pre-Race Speculation (Will contain 29 Cast and Location Spoilers)
« Reply #425 on: September 08, 2017, 03:44:38 PM »
I promise you that Turkey is very safe, definitely compared to Tunisia. I've been to multiple regions quite frequently.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Just chillin' up there like Andrew Walker
« Reply #427 on: September 09, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
These are the restricted areas:
Jendouba south of Ain Drahem and west of RN15, Kef, and Kasserine, next to the Algerian border
Ben Guerdan and Medenine, next to the Libyan border
Gafsa and Sidi Bou Zid in central Tunisia
The desert south of Remada is designated as a military zone by the Government of Tunisia.  If travelers wish to enter the military zone, special authorization is required.

Now, if they wish to hold some legs in Tunisia, they CAN hold one in Tunis. I have also looked at the Smartraveller webite (which is run by the Australian Government) and this is the picture.

It is a little bit blurry, but you can see that both Gabes and Tunis are in the 'reconsider your need to travel' bracket. However, Tatotine is out of that. So, we would THINK that there wouldn't be a leg there.

So the question is, will CBS run the risk of something bad happening in either Tunis or Gabes, if they design a leg there. I tend to think not.

Thoughts?

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #428 on: September 17, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »
Is this season gonna be a regular season or is this gonna have a gimmick? Also my predictions for the route is gonna be oceania, southeast adia, western europe, and hopefully a north american country other than usa

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #429 on: September 17, 2017, 09:07:08 PM »
Should be a regular cast. Other than the possibility of the casts being people who are in each other's pockets 24/7...no known gimmicks.. I'm hoping a "back to our roots" season.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: September 18, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »
Should be a regular cast. Other than the possibility of the casts being people who are in each other's pockets 24/7...no known gimmicks.. I'm hoping a "back to our roots" season.

As in they don't spend all day with each other or?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #431 on: September 18, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »

As in they don't spend all day with each other or?

More upstream. As in with each other 24/7 is a possibility. Not confirmed.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Custom Search