Author Topic: TAR 30 EPISODE 3 LIVE UPDATES & COMMENTARY WED 1/17/18 8PM EST *read Post 1*  (Read 624 times)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Next week on a 2-HOUR EPISODE of TAR :faint:, teams set sail in the south of France! And another head-to-head returns with a bocce? competition. "This is brutal!" "I have never played this game!"

So any thoughts? Random, kind or critical, of tonight's episode? ???
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
I enjoyed it... again!

There is no one team that I dislike and there has been enough place changing throughout the legs to keep me interested in the episode while it is airing.  Looking forward to 2 hours next week.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
That Roadblock <3

the fish was also good and the Pit Stop was pretty and apparently confusing to find so if I ignore the imbalanced Detour this was an excellent leg. I can't though, so it's only a good leg. Perfect for an NEL though  :cmas9

Online BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 'He's doing Aerial Acrobatics'
Seems like another great episode!

Cedric and Shawn damn lucky

Anyway, who said the title quote? ???

Thanks for the updates Rachel!!!
HOWE DOES HE DO THAT?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Fun episode!  :cmas22 My stream sucks though, so I'm gonna go through the episode again some other time.
Writes TAR30 episode reviews from now on.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Seems like another great episode!

Cedric and Shawn damn lucky

Anyway, who said the title quote? ???

Thanks for the updates Rachel!!!

Trevor said it

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Might I say this. Cedric was the FIRST to find that second tough-to-locate zipline during that Roadblock. And he and Shawn were still the LAST to depart from that task. A golden Roadblock moment in recent seasons! Goes to truly show that even one task can make or break you at the same time. This time, both.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Next week on a 2-HOUR EPISODE of TAR :faint:, teams set sail in the south of France! And another head-to-head returns with a bocce? competition. "This is brutal!" "I have never played this game!"

So any thoughts? Random, kind or critical, of tonight's episode? ???

What did y'all think of the Jess-Brittany Gnome thing?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
Guess no "damage control" had to be done since it was Brittany's fault for leaving it. TAR just made it seem like Jess stole it and made gullible people believe it in the preview like last week with Joey's "broken leg"