Author Topic: KICKING & SCREAMING (Fox TV)  (Read 7343 times)

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
KICKING & SCREAMING (Fox TV)
« on: March 06, 2017, 10:22:53 AM »

Looks like FOX TV is going to premiere a "survival" show on March 9th, 2017 9/8c

http://www.fox.com/kicking-and-screaming

The description of the show follows:

KICKING & SCREAMING is a new competition series that teams 10 expert survivalists with pampered partners to face the toughest challenges of their lives. From executive producer Matt Kunitz (“Wipeout,” “Fear Factor”), in association with Lionsgate Television, and hosted by Hannah Simone (NEW GIRL), the series drops these unlikely duos into a tropical jungle in Fiji, where they must overcome dangerous animals, raging rivers, hunger and extreme weather.

While these no-nonsense survivalists are accustomed to fending for themselves, there’s one thing for which none of their previous expeditions have prepared them: their nature-phobic partners, who think “glamping” is roughing it. To win the competition, and a cash prize of $500,000, the experts will have to drag their partners, KICKING & SCREAMING, to the finish line

http://www.fox.com/kicking-screaming/article/about-the-show

Wonder if CBS will sue them for ripping off Survivor, like they did with their previous "survival" show over a decade ago.  Whatever.... I probably won't watch these drama queens.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: KICKING & SCREAMING (Fox TV)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 10:30:01 AM »
Sounds like a combo of several shows...

I am not into whining...so that will have me change channels immediately. But if it is FUNNY with LIKEABLE people...maybe. Then again..it is on FOX. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Spencer.LoL

Re: KICKING & SCREAMING (Fox TV)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:09:00 AM »
it sound like survivor rip off (。_°)