Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-until  (Read 25409 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-8/28
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2016, 04:46:42 PM »
B/Y Meech/ Bridgett/ Nat...discussion  Meech tells Bridgette basically she was sorry how she has treated her, that she is really a nice person, and if she stays hopes that they can work together.
All 3 agree that Nicole can't be trusted, Paulie is running the house, Paul and Paulie are always in each others ear.  Meech says if she stays she is going after Paulie and Nicole.  Bridgett told her she was voting her to stay.  Meech says she needs 3 votes, she's hoping for Bridgett, Natalie and James.  She was thinking Paulie, they all decided Paulie you can't trust.  Meech says she was sorry she didn't believe Frank.  Meech says if she stays they can be 4 against the 5 and start taking them out, looking forward to the DE.  Meech hoping Victor isn't with Paul and Paulie.  She was wondering what Victor was thinking, and Bridgett told her he didn't want her to go this week.
Paulie, and Corey walk out to pool table, Nicole out to seating area...Bridgett, Meech and Natalie change subject
BB announces houseguest this is a lockdown

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 12:10:14 AM »
JAMES CANCELLED COREY AND PAUL'S VOTES

ZAKIYAH EVICTED 3-2

COREY WON HOH

BRIDGETTE & MICHELLE NOMINATED

COREY WINS POWER OF VETO AND DIDN'T USE IT

BRIDGETTE EVICTED 5-1

VICTOR IS THE NEW HOH FOR THE WEEK

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 12:48:13 PM »
BBAD...Paulie is under the assumption that Victor will put up Nat/Meech
but Paul took him aside in the W/C and told him Paulie's  plan had been to backdoor Victor during the DE, Victor was upset by this news.  Paul said for our game we need to put up Corey/Paulie  if one comes down Nicole goes up.
Victor wanted to tell Nicole but Paul said if you do she will run right to Corey and tell him.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »
Next...Paul, James and Natalie discussing Victor to put up Corey and Paulie...discussed the Paulie backdoor plan.  James goes to get Victor the four of them put forth the plan to put up Paulie/Corey on the block. 
Later Corey talks to Victor, unsure what was discussed but when Corey was leaving he was saying "I appreciate it"
Next Nicole in to talk to Victor...she does that irritating whiney voice seeking to stay off the block...not saying it, so Victor says your asking me to keep you off the block, then Victor says, Nicole, I have told you a lot of stuff, but you haven't told me anything...he refers back to the first backdoor, now he says have you heard about a plan to backdoor me during the DE...she says, well that hasn't really happened, Vincent probing her and she says that she basically doesn't rat people out (not her words) that it is why people trust her  :funny:  Victor keeps pushing her, she is stammering whiney again how she doesn't want to say...tries to get him to say who and she will answer. Victor says he is not going to tell her who, but he is certain she knows who said it.  She says she just wants to stay safe, Victor says you know as the HOH I can't guarantee you safety from putting you up...you may or may not go up...meeting ends with a hug.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2016, 01:46:14 PM »
NICOLE GOT AMERICA'S CARE PACKAGE

SHE HAS SUPER SAFETY FOR THE WEEK

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2016, 02:34:32 PM »
started going over live feeds overnight 5am + 8/12...caught Corey/Nicole in a heavy make-out session...definitely something going on there  Corey had his mic on Nicole said something about coming together...Corey says "I'm ready when you are"  and then "I hate it when you do that" lot of undercover movement and kissing going on ...until Paulie coughed...then Corey checked himself out both stopped  :funny:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2016, 02:55:50 PM »
Nat/Meech and James talking about cooking and how Zak always cooked rich, like half/half etc...and how the mac/n/cheese had everyone's stomach tore up
James giving Nat a backrub/ Meech, Nat talking about Zak,  Nat says to Meech, you know I'm in sports and I think she was an NBA dancer, that she knew all the names and her dance style favored that style.
Now talking about the loud cheers Bridgett got, but don't remember any cheering for Zak...James says very interesting

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2016, 03:02:19 PM »
Nicole got a cute costume to wear for the week...has a orange caution hat, yellow cape and orange leotard with BB on the front and short (black) boots
Live feeders Please take a picture and post

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2016, 03:33:47 PM »
Victor/Paul in HOH...discussing Paulie and how he got upset when Zak got evicted...Paul says...he said it didn't matter who went.
Paulie must have said if he's going to backdoor me than I don't even care.
Victor says yeh and I believed him when he said it is the 3 of us.  Paul said well when he backdoored you, if that didn't work I was the back-up plan.
Paul says if Nat and James wouldn't have told us we would be gone in 2 weeks
Victor best case scenario they're sitting ducks
Paul says Corey hardly ever talks to me...now it's the boys
Victor...the only reason they took out those girls was they were blowing up their ****
They are hoping America will hook them up with a care package next week...We've been the underdogs in this game since day 1
Paul telling Victor that his name has been brought up every week as put up or back-up...Paul says he had been dodging bullets every week
Paul says that is why I told you to lay low, who I trust
Victor...well after this we won't have to lay low
talking a f/4 deal with James and Nat...if we do a f/4 who do we take to f/3...both say Natalie
Paul says we don't talk about f/4 yet, we bump out those 3 then discuss it, because if Meech gets a hold of it she'll blow it up

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2016, 03:42:23 PM »
Paulie interrupted their discussion...now in HOH
Paulie says after everything that transpired over the prior week he thinks the only 2 that would have gotten the care package was himself or Nicole..(your wrong Paulie you are so disliked) because of the guy thing being so strong.
Paulie... when I saw the care package I thought well we can't put Nicole up this week, but we still have the other 2 to go up

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »
Paulie  blahblah over Meech etc...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2016, 11:50:54 PM »
VICTOR NOMINATED COREY AND PAULIE FOR EVICTION

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2016, 10:22:28 AM »
There was a huge fallout after the nom ceremony
Palie lost it with sobbing and talking about loyalty Paulie and Victor had a heated discussion and then Paulie sobbed to everyone

Corey seems to be taking it pretty well and feels safe as long as Paulie is sitting next to him

Meech has volunteered to be a pawn if one of the 2 noms wins veto

Current standing is that Paulie or Corey will be leaving the house this week unless the evicted has a round trip ticket
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2016, 12:26:50 PM »
BBAD...Paulie made his rounds to all houseguest other than Nic/Corey to plead his case as why he made choices, didn't realize he was "leader" etc...basically he was the "5 guys" till the end, that he never would have turned on them, next breath throwing whoever he can under the bus.  Letting everyone know he is playing hard for the veto and will take himself off the block...he thinks Paul would take him down if he won it.  Houseguest have
fingers crossed he has a one way ticket to the jury!

Paulie's delusional

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2016, 03:23:58 PM »
VETO COMPETITION IS UNDERWAY!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »
VETO COMP STILL ONGOING
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 05:53:36 PM by unbelievable »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »
VICTOR WON THE POWER OF VETO!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
 :waves:  KitKat...please post pictures of the costumes
Corey has a Uncle Sam costume, bald eagle etc...one of the best costumes they have had that I can remember
Paul is a Secret Service costume (suit), it really looks good on him
Nicole's described yesterday
not sure if anyone else has anything, going back to live feeds to see

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2016, 08:02:35 AM »
Paul has to respond to the red alert siren, there are 5 points of the house that he has to check out and has to pat down the houseguest.  There is a live red alert starting around 2:10 am while Paul was sound asleep...he had to (he was sleeping in his suit already) fasten his pants, put his tie on,  wrist radio communicator, sunglasses...then pats down Corey/Paulie while they were in bed...etc

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2016, 09:21:25 AM »
Live feeds 8/14 2:35am
Natalie in bed/ James to DR/ Victor making a pizza/ Paulie in kitchen looking at memory wall/ Nicole and Michelle in have not room
Paul and Natalie discussing the fact that Michelle and Corey were whispering for approx. 2 hrs in the (room off of the bathroom)
They both agree that they are going to have to stay on Michelle to not flip/flop.
Nat...it's not that they were talking, it was whispering. 
Paul...I mean stay on point...but at the same time Michelle is still getting under his skin
Paul...Vic won the pov he's not changing it, unless he has the round trip ticket he's gone
Nat...he's coming in here cool calm and collected trying to be friends with us
like James said when Paulie was in power he was acting like a hot head, he thought the whole house was backing him up
Paul...he was coming in here and yelling you made your bed now sleep in it...now tail in between his legs
Nat...this game you need to be emotionally strong
Paul...he always claimed to be emotionally strong
Nat...you and James are emotionally strong, Victor isn't
Paul...good luck to anyone in the house that thinks they can get under my skin, nothing you can say or do....good luck
Nat...we knew from day one we are emotionally strong, no more pity party...game time...give someone the pity party now their going to win the 1/2 mil
Paul...the return ticket, right now it's 3-1 chances Corey has it....come on
Nat...there is still the care package Nicole got it, it didn't ruin our game Paul...perfect actually for our game, glad they didn't waste it on us.
Nat...it's funny how manipulative Corey is he came in to talk to make it cool with us, then Paulie came in, Corey said I got this, so they had a plan to go to all of us in the house and make it cool with all of us again, then Paulie tells James that he made a promise with James and I won't put you guys up, goes upstairs with you and tells you James has to go
Paul...he tells Victor and Me that he's good with us, then tells you different, so he's lying again to cover his own ass.  He was trying to get sympathy out of me up in HOH, says if you and Victors word holds any water, then starts tearing up, needs the money for student loans
Nat...oh but he was making fun of me when I said I needed money to pay off my student loans, when I grew up with nothing, I don't need that sympathy I just want to motivate people especially women that have gone through my background, I'm not making this **** up all I want to do is empower people.
Paul said he just finished from Pepperdine and wanted to cont... his education

conversation ongoing... keeps bringing up fish going to ck out other rooms,
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:28:56 AM by unbelievable »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2016, 09:29:05 AM »
Paul has to respond to the red alert siren, there are 5 points of the house that he has to check out and has to pat down the houseguest.  There is a live red alert starting around 2:10 am while Paul was sound asleep...he had to (he was sleeping in his suit already) fasten his pants, put his tie on,  wrist radio communicator, sunglasses...then pats down Corey/Paulie while they were in bed...etc
(my screen capture is not working..I am so sorry!)
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2016, 09:35:57 AM »
Paulie/Victor kitchen live feeds 2:53am 8/14
Paulie said he is looking for the round trip ticket or a jury house buy back, then it will be like the same as you come back, we're cool

Paulie has to make pies for the next week...(was part of the Veto) I think Zingbot game they played, there is zingbot memorabilia and shirts and hats/
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:40:43 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »
Pauli was complaining about headache's he's been having and can't sleep.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2016, 10:05:48 AM »
going back to live feed convo with Paulie/Nicole  then Michelle/Paulie
8/13 11:55pm with Nicole first...
 Nicole telling Paulie maybe this is what needed to happen, maybe you'll have the return ticket, maybe you'll be a jury buy back, that's what happened to me...I had a recall and it was so refreshing...basically telling Paulie to make the best of it (of course wants Corey to stay) 
Nicole saying someone is coming back, they would have switched the table, more chairs for some reason.  She is giving him hope that he's coming back...

maybe the house needs to refigure and send corey out instead

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2016, 10:15:09 AM »
Paulie/Michelle   I can't get back to the live feed right now, will post later