Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-until  (Read 25405 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-until
« on: July 10, 2016, 10:17:59 PM »
HOH Bridgette
Nominees Paul and Tiffany
RK Winner Frank
RK Nominee Bronte
POV Winner Bridgette

Week 3  :hearts: :trampb:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:35:50 PM by KitKat »
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-Sunday 7/17
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »
DaVonne said she's tired of playing this game for someone else...and that on day 2 he tried to make a final 2 with her...she weren't havin' it!
DaVonne says we can get these guys out of here boink boink boink boink, one after the other cause we have the numbers.  She says she's trying, but you can never feel safe in this house.  (funny James, Corey and Paulie are planning on taking them out also) DaVonne said like last year it was James, Meg, Jason and Jeff...and how they were all together last time Jeff was James boy.    Tiffany throwing out info...Nicole talking about backstabbing 

going to see what else is going on feeds going in and out...time is 3:42 am

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 09:22:45 AM »
Update...During the over night hours the keep Tiff plan was formed. Michelle, Nicole, Corey, Paulie, and Z are the five secret votes to oust Bronte and keep Tiff. The 5 have decided to keep the info from James and Day. (We all know these people have a hard time keeping their mouths shut) there is still an entire day before the live vote so anything can shift in the BB house. Stay tuned we shall see.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 01:01:01 PM »
Update...During the over night hours the keep Tiff plan was formed. Michelle, Nicole, Corey, Paulie, and Z are the five secret votes to oust Bronte and keep Tiff. The 5 have decided to keep the info from James and Day. (We all know these people have a hard time keeping their mouths shut) there is still an entire day before the live vote so anything can shift in the BB house. Stay tuned we shall see.

Day would go along with the plan -- happily.  I agree with keeping the info from James, however.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 12:07:17 AM »
Bronte evicted 5-4

Paulie is the new HOH

Team Category 4 Safe for the Third Week in a Row
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:00:25 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »
Live feed 7/15  1:40am HOH
and once again Paulie HOH in the room with Nicole, Corey, Paul, Zakiyah, and Michelle.
Paulie once again acting like "King Paulie the ruler of BB"  said he told Natalie that she better not be talking to Bridgett or Frank, if he hears of her association with them she will join Bronte on the outside.  Not sure who he is putting up, Paul sounds like he can use him...Paulie says Natalie, and the plan would be Paul  and him could play the HOH then take Paul down and put Tiffany up...even if Frank gets roadkill and puts up Day. 
Now talking about putting Tiffany up and telling her she's a pawn.  Nicole all for this... :groan: saying I will tell her how would you like to be a pawn from me or a roadkill from Frank.  That way she is working with us, and if she pulls herself off she will still go after Frank next week! 
Saying Tiffany hates how everyone stops talking when she walks in...

going to ck other rooms out, saw where Frank and Tiffany were pounding fists

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 11:11:15 AM »
Paulie says to Paul, I really don't want to put you on the block for 4 weeks in a row.
Paul says at this point I'm used to it,  sick of seeing Franks curly hair bull****, I'm sick of Betty Crocker messing up the cookies, I'm sick of seeing Tiffany's face...if I need to go on the block one more time...
Corey says yeh but everyone will wonder why is Paulie putting Paul up

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 12:17:10 PM »
Tiffany and Corey in the h/n/r  bumper cars talking about Nicole, Tiff says you and Nicole are such a sweet couple, Corey says No, it's not like that, I just like to cuddle, and her and I have some things we have the same idea's on and some things we're not, she can go her way and I can go the other and it'd be fine.  I'm not ready for a relationship yet, I was in a relationship for nine years out of 11.  Tiff says you want to enjoy your single time.  Corey said i'll definitely keep in touch with her, I'm not ruling it out or anything, but she's cute she'a a cutie and she's a good girl too which I really like a lot, that's the most attractive thing to me...I trust her a 1000%...now talk goes to Bronte...really disliked her.  Hopes Natalie isn't leading James on

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 01:22:03 PM »
King Paulie, James and Paul in the SR...discussing what the plan is...K.Paulie
says he's going to put Tiffany back up, he says if she says anything he is going to say are you going to bite the hand off that feeds you! Paulie says about Corey, I'm not expecting him to win anything, Nicole picked him and he got dizzy and almost puked, played in coconut challenge lost, even this mental one.  Paulie thinks he's going to put up Nicole's team for H/N's this week also, wear Tiffany down.
 after Paul leaves James says what about Natalie, Paulie says just keep beside her, listen to what she is telling James, maybe she will teach you, she will tip her hand.  James says dude I'm telling you right now I'm not built to chase her.  Paulie says just be the same way that you have been, you ain't been chasing her...she wants to be a certain way, then you separate yourself, and even if she does go with them, Frank, Bridgett, Tiffany...she wants to be that way then fine get your ass up there and sit with Tiffany...guess what Tiffany pulls herself f'ing down, guess who's going home...you!!!  James says well if you drop that bomb on her...Paulie says damn right I'd drop the bomb on her...just like I dropped the bomb on Bridgett when she was HOH, I told her I know you don't want to put up Bronte, but if someone gets roadkill they'll put her up, and like if Tiffany says anything, i'll tell her Tiff you got lucky and now you want to bite off the hand that kept you here...well then bye...James said about all that is  buying you another week in the bb house
Paulie says you wanted mental comp you got that, you wanted the comp for the Veto, you lost, you wanted the next HOH you lost...this week she's still weak she's still down, I'm going to tag her...my mind is focused, it's set, she ain't getting out of it this week...then there's only  2 people we have to worry about and that's Frank and Bridgett. Paulie says then its up to you and Paul. James says he's waiting for a wall to come up, if a wall comes up he's taking it
I'm 2 for 2 on the wall...ain't saying i'll win a 3rd one but i'll guarantee i'll beat all those girls up there.  Paulie says if Tiff goes this week, which is 100% happening...then I can't compete in the next one, someone can win it and send Frank or Bridgette home, then I'm back...we got to get Tiff out before that double eviction, and if she is still here, then I'd rather hit her again before Frank...'cause if she wins that double eviction she'll drop the bomb...ah she's going this week, I'm winning the veto and keeping  her up on the block...don't worry about Natalie...James says I know, it just sucks when your trying to help somebody out...Paulie says they call them floaters for a reason, throw them a life-vest
convo-ended with a handshake

King Paulie has spoken...minions must listen and follow

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 01:50:02 PM »
Paulie talking to Zakiyah in the SR...hugs, she is saying she feels so bad because she knew all the other questions, Paulie says its ok...she says but I feel like you are having to do all this by yourself...Paulie says i'll need you next week, I know you can beast it, maybe you'll get the veto
Paulie said Tiffany ran up to Bridgett and Frank crying and said Day made me do it, made it seem like they made me do it.
Paulie said I wanted Natalie or Tiffany.  not sure who but Paulie says she said she just wanted to make it til jury,  take your money pay your student loans off...he says if Frank wins roadkill he's putting up Day, if Paul wins it he is putting himself up so he can play in the veto and make sure Tiffany goes home...  :funny:(what????) I'm going to tell Tiffany that I want Natalie gone to separate her from James.  I'm not going to tell her that I know she ran to Frank and Bridgette and tried to team up with them, that's the only move she has...I just want everyone to keep her close he's putting Natalie up blahblah  Zakiyah cool cool I can do that ****...Paulie I'm going in play hard to win that veto I'm shutting it down...then i'll tell her she's f'ing going home that all the crying and all that **** it ain't going to work

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 01:59:39 PM »
Bronte evicted 5-4

Paulie is the new HOH

Natalie & Tiffany Nominated for Eviction

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 03:37:52 PM »
3:00am 3/15 Tiffany having a meltdown talking to Zakiyah and DaVonne...she says I don't have anyone left to talk to, I'm one person, I hope you all are proud of yourselves after this is over...(in the meantime it shows Paul and Nicole on their knees going from the b/r to the closed door to hear what is going on with Tiffany Day and Zakiyah talking, it was loud)
Day tells her she needs to pull it together, Tiff says no, Say repeats herself and Tiff says no again I don't give a f! you Day were the only one who had my back, to play this game you have to have more than 1 person...I could tell everyday that you weren't telling me information...Day tries to say something, Tiff says no I don't want to hear it...Day goes toward her and says, oh you want me to tell you everything so you can look like this... get it off your chest cry do what ever you want just give me a hug and get it off your chest, pull it together, cry!  Tiffany said I don't trust Paulie, Paul or Nicole...(Paul and Nicole keep bent on knees in front of the door eavesdropping and running back soon as they hear someone coming
Day said I saw this coming because he will prey on you because you appear to be weak!  Tiff said I don't care I don't give a f!, what's the point of talking to someone if they don't want to talk to me, then what's the point of playing (talking fast and over each other I'm trying to get it might not be word for word, but close)  Tiff keeps repeating who wants to play a game with someone who doesn't want to play with...Day keeps saying ok, just don't let people see you cry...you don't want to talk to me in the house maybe we will talk outside of the house but I tell you one thing do not attach yourself to Frank, just don't do it...Tiff said I can't wait until my sister tells me everything that went on in the feeds, I can't wait to hear it, everyone in this house is mean to me...this game is a social game, they are so f'ing rude I don't like it...30 days of this **** I kept it in, I just don't get it, I don't know who to trust, no one f'ing talks to me...I'm going to spew **** maybe i'll go out with a bang!   Zakiyah and Nicole walk in...Tiffany says everyone in this house has been playing me...I'm a real nice sweet sensitive person, that's not for BB I guess...too bad you all couldn't use my brain and athletics to your advantage and talk to me and use the good in me instead of me reaching my breaking point and blowing everything up...I feel like I am a free agent, and i'll blow every-ones game up I will...I am not going to share anything right now...she is basically on a rant she doesn't give a f!!   She doesn't need to be appeased...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 04:52:05 PM »
What's SR..?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 12:01:49 AM »
Bronte evicted 5-4

Paulie is the new HOH

Tiffany wins Roadkill

Corey Nominated

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 04:05:24 AM »
What's SR..?

Sorry was trying to get it all in  stock room...I guess that is what it is called

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 08:19:58 AM »
about 2:20am 7/16  Paulie and Bridgette sitting on edge of table staring at the photo wall, Paul to take a shower in HOH...Zakiyah and Nicole making plans to sleep in HOH with Paulie and Corey on the outside and girls inside all to cuddle, Nicole saying it's good for the soul.  Problem is Corey doesn't want to he doesn't think it's right...Nicole trying her best to get him to go, now lying in Corey's bed legs over his legs.  She said "Paul said if you want to sleep up there he will switch, I don't want to be up there with him"  She is running her fingers through Corey's hair and says "if you don't want to"  Corey says "Why do you have to be so complicated"

James and Natalie snuggling in a bumper car, she is saying we are going to be in a bumper car all week, and your such a gentleman...James is running his hand on the side of her face...he said we will be in here all week, so you don't have to worry about Tiffany. 

Bridgett and Paulie were sitting together, Bridgett leaning on Paulie's shoulder staring at the photo wall...then feed flips to Bridgett lying next to Frank (he was sleeping)  she is telling him that Paulie said all you need is 4 strong players, she ask who and seems like Paulie is saying you, Frank, me and Paul!  Bridgett says I think he voted with us...you, James,Nat, and Paulie...then Zak, Day, Mich,Nicole and Corey voted Tiff to stay, but then there he is up in the HOH sleeping with all of them.  He was talking with Tiffany, I don't understand why he is making a deal with her.  I'm confused Frank, he says he's confused.  Bridgett says we just have to see about the pov and how it is used.  Frank says ideally I want to win, and talk with Paulie about Corey and Nicole, their going to ride together...they didn't vote our way on Tiffany, why not take a shot at Corey while we have the chance, i'll have to read his reaction on that...he never softened the blow for Corey going up,or maybe he didn't know so maybe they are not as close as I think.  That doesn't make sense either, Day and Zakiyah ...Bridget says those girls are sticking together with Corey...but Frank says then why is Day trying to get Corey out, unless those girls want Corey out so they with Tiff will be a five-some.  Frank ask Bridgett if that makes sense kind of?  I'd rather have me, you (Bridgett) Paul, Paulie, James and Natalie against those 5 next week than those 4 with Corey and Tiffany gone...they would have to look across the line and say their screwed because Tiffany would be their best player. 
(they are talking over and interjecting so I am just going with the flow here)   Frank said if Corey came down Tiff  was going to put up Nicole (Corey plans on picking Nicole)
Bridgett...I don't trust Tiffany...
Frank, who would she put up
Bridgett, she could put up James.
Frank, when Paulie is talking to me I feel it's genuine and when Corey or Nicole talk to me I don't...whenever I won the roadkills I was honest and told them, and when you won it I told them you wanted to put Nicole and Corey up and I said No we can work with them, so if I wanted to take a shot at Corey I already could have, so I should have some good faith on me going forward...I told Nicole I'm being lied to by a bunch of people I wanted to put her on the spot and let her know I'm starting to put it all together and figuring it out!  I realized something was wrong when we came out of the HOH and she was crying.
Bridgett, yeh don't believe anything when she cries...remember the first roadkill, she cried for 2 hours, (Paul) I thought what is she doing she doesn't even know him
Frank, if Paulie is lying to us or not, if we can send Corey home we will separate him from that group...and if we separate him from Corey, Nicole isn't going to stay with that three-some Zakiyah and Paulie...and Paulie can't compete in the next HOH
We need to take a shot at Corey this week, and both of us have to play hard for the HOH...and I think your right maybe it is Day, Zakiyah, Nicole, Corey, Paulie and Michelle...I can't wait to start throwing stuff out there like lolypops at the dentist
Bridgett, Frank shut up, you talk to much
Tiffany walks in Frank says het girl, it's just us 2, everyone but James and Nat are up in the HOH (he's right they are all up their talking crap about the others)
Tiff...any information or are they keeping you in the dark telling you what they want you to hear
Frank...I've been putting everyone on the spot , I've been lied to a lot in the past 24 hrs I know where 3 votes were, everyone told me they were voting Tiffany out, a lot of people are lying to me that are supposed to be on my side so I'm just trying to figure out where I am right now
Tiff...You know they wanted me to win HOH to put you guys up
Frank...yeh, whose everybody?
Tiff...everyone but James, Natalie, Day and Michelle, she was in on it but she doesn't have much say in anything, the whole house wanted you out, and it would piss you off to keep me here, and we would go after each other before any of them...they wouldn't tell me what was their master plan was, (who was voting to keep her) to cover all their ass's incase I ran my mouth, but all of them knew their role they told me don't worry everyone has their role in this
Frank, but even with all that being said do you think you can trust Day?
Tiff...here's the thing, I have nobody right now, I can only go with what other peoples incentives are right now...Day wants Corey out and Corey wants Day out right now.  You know my incentives are to work with you
Frank...how close are Day and Michelle? I'm just trying to figure out how we can swing votes.
Tiff...thing of it was there was the 5 of us girls, then Bridgette, Nat and Bronte
were close I thought and then their is Day, Nicole and Michelle is kind of on the outside of that too.  In the middle is Nicole and Zakiyah their tied to Paulie and Corey and Day is on the outside of that...and Day is trying to have me on the side, she's playing all those sides
Frank...maybe we can do that and we wouldn't talk
Tiff...they kept telling me to lay low don't talk to anyone, repeats
talk stops Day on the way down the stairs from HOH...Tiff gets up to go get a drink
Frank to Bridgette that means that I can't trust Paulie right?  I want to believe her, but maybe she is playing up to my ego
Tiff is back, Day just passed thru going to bed...Tiff said Nicole is downstairs in the storage room
Frank...I'm just trying to plant seeds of doubt right now
Tiff...what is the best campaign against Corey right now?
Bridgett...we can't think of that until we see how the pov goes...don't start any of that
Frank saying...no we'll get it down the road...Paul was down here earlier and he told me everyone  told me I was safe, but they also told me Tiffany was going home...that's why I'm mad
Tiff ...I know this sucks for you, but Paulie said that we were to keep it from you so you wouldn't find out...we have to work on James, you have to work on James let him know he's the underdog...the whole house is up there and he's on the outside of everything
Frank...Paulie messed with Bridgett's HOH, I'd love to mess with Paulie's...I'd love to work on Michelle a little this week
Tiff...believe it or not I don't think Zakihay...she might, I know she is committed to Paulie, but she is laying pretty low
Frank...she's up there...the 4 of them and Paul and Michelle...might have to last minute on Paul, let him know its not how he thinks it is
Tiff...going to go get ready for bed
Frank...after Tiff left...to Bridgett...talking about Paul and Bronte were getting close and he is up there with the people who voted her out.  We the 3 of us have to start spending a lot of time this week with Michelle. if there are 2 groups of 2 and its a foursome and your on the outside of that.  We're like a band of outcast right now trying to go after these popular kids...it can be you me michelle tiffany and we work together with day James and nat...better to be in a group of 3 than 4 and your number 5  it would be like 2+2+2.  she would have to see that we'd be able to make it deeper in the game its better to be and island of misfit toys...an old man, girl with a broken ankle, girl who wears one contact all the time, another old man, and 2 drama queens!
both laughing hard...
Frank figuring now that Paulie's only interest in what he said to Bridgett is because he's worried about the vote...we play the hand we're dealt, its not the worst hand...honestly I like the idea of the island of misfit toys...both hoping they get picked tomorrow...I have to win though...go out there kick some ass and take some names...would be great for them to think I'm on there side and I take Tiff off...going to get some sleep.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 08:26:18 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 08:29:52 AM »
upstairs in HOH...bashing Tiffany, and Paulie made a cube up of the bubble block showing how to get the cube moved to the right spot...how many steps etc...if you all remember that cube from past season...doesn't look like Z gets it

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 08:02:55 PM »
Corey won POV!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 08:36:36 PM »
Bronte evicted 5-4

Paulie is the new HOH

Tiffany wins Roadkill

Corey Nominated

Corey Wins Power of Veto

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/11-Sunday 7/24
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2016, 01:54:26 PM »
Corey Used the Veto on Self

Da'Vonne is the Replacement

Da'Vonne, Natalie & Tiffany are the Final Nominees for Eviction

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 07:41:40 AM »
SPOILER ALERT

According to our very own Reality freak Will, a tweet by a credible source has said Jozea won the Battle Back and the HOH comp was endurance which came down to Natalie and Jozea with Jozea being crowned the new HOH

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 03:58:11 PM »
Natalie.?

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 04:05:15 PM »
I hope da'vonne goes soon. Hopefully Frank wins this week and puts up Da'vonne and Nicole. Nicole always latches on to a guy. Be your own woman! Da'vonne is just not a nice person. I like Frank and I like James, even though I think James is just looking for a gf lol if the spoiler is true I'm a bit disappointed cause I was hoping Tiffany would come back just to watch Da' and Pauly sweat a little. That side of the house are like schoolyard bullies.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 08:06:42 PM »
Victor is back in the house

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 11:46:43 PM »
Tiffany evicted 8-0-0

Victor wins BattleBack and is back in the house

James wins HOH

Bridgette & Frank nominated