Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/2 - Sunday 7/10  (Read 17803 times)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/2 - Saturday 7/9
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2016, 06:58:34 PM »
bridgette- people are worried about you and james

frank- because we are returners?

Bridge -- i think its because he has his hand in everything and you two are buddy buddy

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2016, 08:19:08 PM »
During their meeting Tiff comes up to the HOH and says she needs to use the br...then of course she stays to interfere with the meeting, then her nail polish rubs off on the bedding.  Tiff goes for the polish remover, and Bridgett gets the polish off.  Tiff goes back downstairs to the bathroom where Day and Michelle are.  Paul up to the HOH...meeting breaks up, everyone is hungry and waiting for BB to bring food might not be working out. 

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2016, 09:28:18 PM »
I guess BB is giving them a party, Jeff's interviews have been on quite awhile  :waves:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2016, 10:56:33 PM »
Feeds are back and mostly just chit chat. Victor still thinking he has the votes to stay even though Paulnasked him why Paulie would pull Paul off the block and replace him with Vic if it wasn't the plan. (Vic does not have a clue how this game is played)
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2016, 11:06:08 PM »
Quick recap: Frank's game is blown. Day,Nic,Z,Corey,and Michelle all know about the final 4 deals and the final 2 deals he has made with multiple people. Frank is now target #1.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »
Update: Frank divulged the alliance of the 8 pack to Paulie in the HOH last night (I watched on BBAD) James and Natalie are now sharing info with each other about Frank. So the members of the 8 pack arent happy with Frank because it looks as though he is trying to mess up their game.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 12:03:19 PM »
What's been happening is Day has been planting a seed with Frank that Z is getting to close to Paulie, so Frank was supposed to stay up in the room to make sure Z wasn't staying up there...then Day planted the seed with Frank that Cory and Nicole are getting to close...then plants the seed that Tiff is getting to close to Paulie...so Frank is getting involved and Day is sitting back listening to everyone of those girls complain to Day about Frank...
Frank dropped the 8pack to Paulie...not sure why except it was mentioned to him that Paulie can take Tiff's place. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2016, 08:15:46 AM »
BBAD last night was all about getting rid of Frank...Cory wants his team to win HOH, Tiff wants to win HOH, Day's team Z doesn't want the win.  Day's thinking right now is that Vincent isn't after the girls...might be a shot at taking Tiff out.  Paulie also wants Frank out now.  Frank senses something is going on, but no clue it's him, he thinks he has 2 more weeks to get Tiff out, and things should quiet down. 

Day is quite the instigator
and Frank really has rubbed these girls the wrong way...for instance he sat on Day's lap and starts lap-dancing ...she all the while is telling him to get off
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:19:37 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »
Modifying my last post...I know everyone is unhappy with Frank...but at 1:35am 7/7  Nic, Cory, and James discussion about whether they should throw the HOH or not...Cory is concerned that Frank will still have 4 members, and could become powerful...James not sure about that, says let Frank have it he wants Tiff out...they are now discussing whether Frank would put them up...James says No! not this week...Cory seems to be the one concerned about the HOH...James said he has to confirm a few things before he starts popping off at the mouth about some things, he says if it's true, Corey isn't going to like it...James says there are a lot of things he isn't sure of even the 8pack...Corey says even things frank has said to Paulie, does he think that Paulie and I don't talk, Paulie's my boy...James said he's going to go talk to Frank and see what's going on...James says Frank never consults the group before doing something...8 is too many people for an alliance...this should be the last one, then separate and start playing the game...Corey says Paulie started telling Tiff everything, and Corey said Paulie what are you doing?  James said I know a lot of **** right now, but I don't run my mouth...Nic says, I trust you to James and Corey and I want to know what's going on today, I think we are both unselfish enough to know what's best going forward...just discussing who to trust... Nic...confirm your info James...I want to know who we can play with without getting stabbed in our back...James said he's starting to see why no one wanted to play with Frank

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2016, 10:11:44 PM »
VICTOR EVICTED 9-1-0

BRIDGETTE IS THE NEW HOH

TEAM CATEGORY 4 SAFE FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW

COREY, NICOLE & TIFFANY ARE THE HAVE-NOTS FOR THE WEEK

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2016, 11:16:06 PM »
Per conversations going on right now between Paulie,Z,Frank,Bridgett,Nicole,Day and James. Looks like Tiff and Paul are going on the block with Bronte being roadkill if one of the above mentioned wins. Tiff is the target this week.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2016, 05:50:15 AM »
I did not see this, but will continue to look for it some of it 7/8 1:38am camera 4 this is in have not room...the start of it is in the SR
Per James to a Natalie in SR...Apparently Frank slapped Day on the Ass again...Day yelled at him FRANK STOP SLAPPING MY ASS!  Corey and Paulie took Frank off to one of the rooms and told him he needed to stop it, that what he is doing is not right, James is mad at this behavior also.  Frank says she'll get over it, that it is how he was raised. (disgusting excuse...I liked Frank, but his excuses and this behavior has to stop)  Frank went after Day, she was in the have not room, she went past him and apparently to the DR talked to one of the supervisors. 
James also said that Frank said it shouldn't matter whether you have kids or not to get to the jury...this upset James, he said not because he has kids but that Day does, and he isn't going to tell her that Frank said it...(it will get around)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:57:07 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2016, 06:56:17 AM »
Corey and Nicole talking in the br...Michelle in the shower.  Corey says he is going to start getting mean towards Frank, Nicole says not to...Corey says I'm not spending the rest of the summer with Frank is the jury house...Nicole agrees says the house isn't big enough for the both of them. Corey says he doesn't want to end up on the block, Nicole says she's win the veto...Micole tells Paulie he needs to go upstairs and sleep...Day is in have not room with James and Natalie...Day's crying, says she was ready to punch him out.
Tiff acting like Day's bff...Day to br washing her face, Corey raising his voice to Nicole she put lotion on his foot, made Nic get it off, says you know I don't like lotion.  Day's telling Z, he's a creep an f'ing creep always popping me on my head, talking about my titties, slapping my ass, , telling me to shut my mouth, calling me a slut, everytime I walk past him "oh Day's titties sitting right...Z said he lifted up her (long) shirt and popped her on the ass...Day said she was this close (his face was right here...next to her face) to punching him.  Day said its a whole other ballgame next week, doesn't care whether she has to break ankles etc...she going to get HOH  Paulie is going to talk to him, he doesn't feel comfortable with him doing this.  Day tells Cory and Paulie to be careful...doesn't want them to get in trouble.  Paulie went straight up to HOH told Frank he wanted to talk to him about Day...they are out on the catwalk ? seating Paulie says "Frank you can't be doing stuff like this, it's one thing with family or maybe my girlfriend, but you can't be doing this here"...Frank say's "I was raised this way" (:;)  (:;) Paulie says "she's missing her daughter and doesn't want to see her daughter growing up thinking this is acceptable!" Frank say's "I'll talk to her tomorrow, tell her I'm sorry," (explain why) Paulie and Frank bro shake they go into HOH Paulie to talk to Bridget.  (Frank staying up in HOH for the night because Bridget is putting Tiffany up and doesn't want her up there)

from the beginning the vets along with Corey, Michelle...Tiff, (and Paulie when he made HOH) dumped everything in Franks lap...now complaining about it they need to re-group!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2016, 07:14:48 AM »
Corey, Nic, Bronte, James, Paulie and Day in have not room...Corey trying to fit in the bumper car bed...he is way to tall to fit in it...going to see if DR will make an exception to sleep on the floor

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2016, 08:12:33 AM »
James and Natalie lying in a bumper car together...lol about ?'s where did you meet?  at BB at a cuddlefest in a bumper car
Natalie said Victor got under her skin, was glad he was going home.
Paulie, Frank and Bridget in the HOH...Paulie says we are in a good position...the only team with 4, weakening all the others with have nots...next week we are in a good position to crush it!  Paulie left and came back to talk to Frank alone...Paulie said I told Corey and Nic, your not going up, I don't know why they worry so much about it...they know Tiff is going up...I don't see anyone coming after us. (note: Corey,Nic,Day and James)
definitely a good week for us, and especially with Tiff going...Bridget enters, Paulie thanks her for the safety and gives her a hug!
Frank telling Bridget about but tapping Day, and she's pretty upset with him.
Bridget says "what are you doing pinching butts"  Frank says I know right...I had done it before and she laughed, I only do things that people are comfortable with.
not much going on...everyone rehashing things that happened...Nicole tells Tiff she has her back (why?) Tiff says Karma, might not be today, but there's always tomorrow.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2016, 05:19:09 PM »
Paul and Tiff on the block. Roadkill comp going on right now

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2016, 06:23:12 PM »
Paul and Tiff on the block. Roadkill comp going on right now

sure is taking a long time!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2016, 06:53:40 PM »
yes it is still on Jeff interviews so we have been on black out for more than 4 hours

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2016, 07:46:54 PM »
yes it is still on Jeff interviews so we have been on black out for more than 4 hours
I know I was falling asleep when I heard them come in

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »
looks as though frank won RK

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2016, 08:14:05 PM »
Frank is saying at the moment Bronte will be his nominee and Day is pushing frank to split Nicole/Corey up soon

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »
Feeds are down again so possibly RK NOM BEING NAMED

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2016, 09:36:06 PM »
BRIDGETTE IS HOH

PAUL AND TIFFANY NOMINATED FOR EVICTION

FRANK WINS ROADKILL COMPETITION

BRONTE IS THE THIRD NOMINEE

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2016, 04:22:56 AM »
Paulie rolling out the plan for next week to Zak...says we are all chillin, my team has to lose, and Frank is going up.
Paulie and Zak talking about dinner  Zak says "I'm gonna be fat tomorrow"...Paulie says "No you won't"  ...(like teenage kids back and forth over and over) Zak says "Don't get the slop body confused I mean I think it was good before (her figure), but slop helped it out a little bit Your going to help me out with it"...Paulie says "You don't need it"
Then Paulie says what are you doing out here? (safari room)
Zak "I don't have a bed"
Paulie, Paul is sleeping in that middle bed so  I have a spot in my bed :<3... Zak says "No your not"  Paulie "I think I do"
Zak gives that little "No you just didn't...your gonna sleep without me" (discussing sleeping situation) :lala (talking about 1st night slept next to each other...Paulie says "the night I was bugging?"  Zak said yeh, starts lol, says 4 people in the bed one all the way over there...etc...she says the camera's were right on us. 

this is why Day wants Paulie out!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2016, 05:10:07 AM »
 :sab...Natalie, Bridgett and Bronte discussing their game in HOH.  Bridgett for Frank for info...and Natalie for James for info

they all want Tiff out this week...discussing keeping their game talk between themselves.

they were getting ready for bed and hello Paul and Frank at the door...
Paul saying(extremely vulgar will cut off his dick and eat it) if I have to listen to Tiffany one more time "Do you know my secret?"  Paul says I don't care about your secret. 
James, I was in the house with her for 78 days, you don't think I know it.
Natalie and James discussing want to go on survivor together...and then James finishes putting on a facial mask, that Nat started.  now talking about the Amazing Race together.
James says the mask is burning, going to take it off.  Now says he needs his eyebrows plucked.