Author Topic: TARC 4 LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION Ep1 PREMIERE!  (Read 9506 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Re: TARC4 LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION Ep1! UPDATERS WANTED!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 10:04:23 AM »
Jillian got a TERRIBLE edit  ...    :(

Jillian was like this on big brother

No she wasn't lol?

Jillian was only negative on like Week 10... and even then she was pretty positive all the way to the finale!

Prior to that, she was relatively positive allthroughout as well.

She was way negative on this first episode compared to her ENTIRE BBCAN journey omg :lol: <3

I agree she was not negative on BBCan - she's not a "negative" person, but she was extremely expressive and animated (I am sure this is the reason why they were cast). So in many ways, I can see her expressive & animated personality leading to the way she is on the race. I LOVED it.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 10:12:13 PM »
Only 5 men remain.  :funny:

Why does Jillian call her exe "honey"? I don't get it.

Ooops! I have same avatar as gamefan. I guess I have to change it. :))

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 10:18:05 PM »
Ooops! I have same avatar as gamefan. I guess I have to change it. :))

We have the same avatar because GMTA :lol:

Both fans of the queen Jillian MacLaughlin <3

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 10:25:15 PM »
^
^
^
True!

But I'm still surprised that she's more salty than I expected on this show.  :funny:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:30:14 PM by Quốc Nghĩa »

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 10:29:55 AM »
OMG, this premier is amazing. <333 And what's with the 5 F/F, I didn't follow the spoiler this season so it came across very surprising to me. <3 :lol: :lol:

The first RB is so SCARY. It's the first task ever on any TAR that make me on the edge of my seat. HELL. That was not only physically trumatizing but also mentally! Great job bring that on TARCAN! A bit disappointed that it got canceled half-way or else I think we might get couples more quit and more drama. In addition, I'm not really a fan of they just let the team go without any condition. (Seriously? I think the former 2 quit teams got screwed a lot by this.) But whatever, still a very very good task. The SLT and second RB is also OK. I really enjoyed this premier compare to the recent TARUS premier!

My problem is that the editing is super rush. But I know it's premier and it contained 3 tasks and navigation all over the legs. So I'll take it. :)

@Gamerfan, I can also sense some Lumilia's vibe from Anne & Tanya. <33333 Hopefully they go far! Steph & Kristen also reminded me of the physically stronger version of Nicky & Kim. But hopefully they won't got ROBBED midway like the former. <333 Also rooting for almost the entire cast! This cast is very interesting and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2016, 10:39:12 AM »
In addition, I'm not really a fan of they just let the team go without any condition. (Seriously? I think the former 2 quit teams got screwed a lot by this.)

Teams had to wait the amount of time it would have taken to complete the task, assuming they were successful on their next attempt.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2016, 10:54:22 AM »
In addition, I'm not really a fan of they just let the team go without any condition. (Seriously? I think the former 2 quit teams got screwed a lot by this.)

Teams had to wait the amount of time it would have taken to complete the task, assuming they were successful on their next attempt.

Yeah, but like, I don't think some of the F/F that got let go could ever done on the second try. So it didn't really fair for the 2 quit teams that strategize this. :P

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2016, 11:10:56 AM »

Yeah, but like, I don't think some of the F/F that got let go could ever done on the second try. So it didn't really fair for the 2 quit teams that strategize this. :P

Moral of the story is don't quit in the first place.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2016, 12:24:25 PM »
I'm pretty sure everyone would have completed it on the second try because they had a harness to support their weight.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2016, 02:46:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure everyone would have completed it on the second try because they had a harness to support their weight.

I know right. I think Ashley went from falling off the first bar to finishing with ease

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »
That team didn't read the clue, tbh.