Author Topic: BB 18 Discussion of Live Feed Updates #1  (Read 28871 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
Re: BB 18 Discussion of Live Feed Updates #1
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2016, 12:06:57 AM »
COREY GAVE THE $5K BRIBE TO VICTOR TO VOTE OUT MICHELLE

VICTOR ACCEPTED IT

Are they really this stupid? There's NO way Vic was ever going to vote out Paul.

Corey and Nicole did this to solidify the final four deal with Paul and Victor.
The bribe was for a vote that was already guaranteed? Or for a promise of Vic's participation in a FF?

Yes, they knew the vote was guaranteed, it was just a show that Corey and Nicole are truly with Paul and Victor, not the others. Production called Corey in the DR five times today to do the bribe thing. So it will be on the episode tomorrow. 

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2016, 12:16:12 AM »
COREY GAVE THE $5K BRIBE TO VICTOR TO VOTE OUT MICHELLE

VICTOR ACCEPTED IT

Are they really this stupid? There's NO way Vic was ever going to vote out Paul.

Corey and Nicole did this to solidify the final four deal with Paul and Victor.
The bribe was for a vote that was already guaranteed? Or for a promise of Vic's participation in a FF?

Yes, they knew the vote was guaranteed, it was just a show that Corey and Nicole are truly with Paul and Victor, not the others. Production called Corey in the DR five times today to do the bribe thing. So it will be on the episode tomorrow.
Dumb. "Here's a extra 5 grand, with no guarantee you'll stick with our FF, just a guarantee you'll vote the way you were gonna vote anyway."

I sincerely hope Nicole and that dullard she's showmancing never have children, as dumb as a box of flat rocks they both are.

This season has just been horrid and getting progressively worse.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2016, 08:56:34 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 18:

Week 1: Glenn instantly evicted
Week 1: Nicole, HOH, Jozea & Paulie nominated, Frank wins Roadkill, Paul nominated, Paul wins veto, used on self, Bridgette up, Jozea evicted 7-4-0
Week 2: Paulie, HOH, Bronte & Paul nominated, Victor wins Roadkill, Tiffany nominated, Paulie wins veto, used on Paul, Victor up, Victor evicted 9-1-0
Week 3: Bridgette, HOH, Paul & Tiffany nominated, Frank wins Roadkill, Bronte nominated, Bridgette wins veto, not used, Bronte evicted 5-4-0
Week 4: Paulie, HOH, Natalie & Tiffany nominated, Tiffany wins Roadkill, Corey nominated, Corey wins veto, used on self, Da'Vonne up, Tiffany evicted 8-0-0
Week 5: Victor wins BattleBack, back on BB
Week 5: James, HOH, Bridgette & Frank nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Frank evicted 9-0
Week 6: Paul, HOH, Bridgette & Paulie nominated, Paulie wins veto, used on self, Da'Vonne up, Da'Vonne evicted 6-2
Week 7: Victor, HOH, Michelle & Zakiyah nominated, Paulie wins veto, not used, Zakiyah evicted 3-2
Week 7: Corey, HOH, Bridgette & Michelle nominated, Corey wins veto, not used, Bridgette evicted 5-1
Week 8: Victor, HOH, Corey & Paulie nominated, Victor wins veto, not used, Paulie evicted 5-0
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Michelle, co-HOH, Paul & Victor nominated, Paul wins veto, used on self, Corey up, Victor evicted 2-1
Week 10: Victor wins Returning Juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Nicole, HOH, Michelle & Paul nominated, Nicole wins veto, not used, Michelle evicted 3-2
Week 11: HOH TBD

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2016, 10:40:41 PM »

Week 1: Nicole, HOH, Jozea & Paulie nominated, Frank wins Roadkill, Paul nominated, Paul wins veto, used on self, Bridgette up, Jozea evicted 7-4-0
Week 2: Paulie, HOH, Bronte & Paul nominated, Victor wins Roadkill, Tiffany nominated, Paulie wins veto, used on Paul, Victor up, Victor evicted 9-1-0
Week 3: Bridgette, HOH, Paul & Tiffany nominated, Frank wins Roadkill, Bronte nominated, Bridgette wins veto, not used, Bronte evicted 5-4-0
Week 4: Paulie, HOH, Natalie & Tiffany nominated, Tiffany wins Roadkill, Corey nominated, Corey wins veto, used on self, Da'Vonne up, Tiffany evicted 8-0-0
Week 5: James, HOH, Bridgette & Frank nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Frank evicted 9-0
Week 6: Paul, HOH, Bridgette & Paulie nominated, Paulie wins veto, used on self, Da'Vonne up, Da'Vonne evicted 6-2
Week 7: Victor, HOH, Michelle & Zakiyah nominated, Paulie wins veto, not used, Zakiyah evicted 3-2
Week 7: Corey, HOH, Bridgette & Michelle nominated, Corey wins veto, not used, Bridgette evicted 5-1
Week 8: Victor, HOH, Corey & Paulie nominated, Victor wins veto, not used, Paulie evicted 5-0
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Michelle, co-HOH, Paul & Victor nominated, Paul wins veto, used on self, Corey up, Victor evicted 2-1
Week 10: Nicole, HOH, Michelle & Paul nominated, Nicole wins veto, not used, Michelle evicted 3-2
Week 11: Victor, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2016, 10:55:35 PM »
The comp is over already? That's fast, for that particular comp.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2016, 11:11:30 PM »
There will be no have-nots this week and most likely will be done with for the season.

Corey, James and Paul did get an egg in the have pockets during the HOH comp.

Now with Victor winning HOH, Natalie is a Never Have-Not and Nicole is the outgoing HOH, all are safe from being have-nots. 

Offline fossil-racer

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why am I being subtitled?
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2016, 11:26:52 PM »
This season is so bad. :tantrum
Amazing race canada 2 3 4
Hope for the best Expect the worst

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2016, 06:39:30 PM »
:spoiler:

As far as the bribe goes, true Corey wanted the $$$ to stay within the 4, Nicole was the one that was getting nervous that Paul/Victor might play them...extremely unlikely because Victor is solid on the F4!  The 4 of them are planning a trip together after the show, Victor had told Corey to find a way to give the $$$ to Nicole, but Corey wanted Victor to have the $$$ to make the trip, so he felt giving it to Vic secured the F4, and the bs of using it to secure the vote was because you had to have a reason within the game to use it as the bribe hence Meech going home.
To be honest I hope Victor wins this game he has fought harder than anyone to be there.  I don't trust Nicole as far as you could throw her, she lies like a rug.   This morning after James told Victor what was going on, knowing he was the target, Nicole still lied that she did not have a final four with James/Nat...
Victor said it doesn't matter, we are F4 now, James/Nat/Paul and I were a final four and after I did the dirty work of getting Paulie out, Nat put us up...James jumped ship and made a deal with you after Paulie was voted out. 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2016, 07:56:10 PM »

Week 11: Victor, HOH, James & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2016, 08:22:15 PM »
As far as the bribe goes, true Corey wanted the $$$ to stay within the 4, Nicole was the one that was getting nervous that Paul/Victor might play them...extremely unlikely because Victor is solid on the F4!  The 4 of them are planning a trip together after the show, Victor had told Corey to find a way to give the $$$ to Nicole, but Corey wanted Victor to have the $$$ to make the trip, so he felt giving it to Vic secured the F4, and the bs of using it to secure the vote was because you had to have a reason within the game to use it as the bribe hence Meech going home.
So, SeeBS was a participant in this deception, because on TV we saw them play out this whole paranoid routine, "what if Vic is really working with Jaaaaaames" stuff, as the reason to use the bribe.

This show is manipulated.

Offline fossil-racer

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why am I being subtitled?
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2016, 11:44:07 PM »
Unless Natalie wins Final 5 HOH, this season is  :groan:
Paul has a good chance of winning especially with where he is placed on the memory wall. :funny:
Final 3 is going to be Nicole, Corey and Paul at this pt.
Amazing race canada 2 3 4
Hope for the best Expect the worst

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2016, 11:10:22 PM »

Week 11: Victor, HOH, James & Natalie nominated, Corey wins veto, to be continued...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2016, 01:29:44 PM »

Week 11: Victor, HOH, James & Natalie nominated, Corey wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline Firestone

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2016, 08:04:57 AM »
Go Ratcole! :hoot:

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2016, 10:12:46 PM »
After watching tonight's episode I am convinced the veto comp was rigged. Corey opens the door (doesn't even look around at all) and immediately walks to the pipe wrench on the wall. How would he know he needs that pipe wrench before even looking at the manhole cover? He had to have been told what to do.

I like James, but his game play the second half of the season has been terrible. Nat has woken up to this, but it just might be a little to late. I thought James would land in Nat's friend zone, but it could be that he lands on her never talk to again list.

In the end, if Paul or Victor are in the final, one of them wins no matter who is sitting next to them. Victor is a competition beast and came back in the house twice. Paul has had his hand in almost every eviction and played an amazing game. If they are both in the final, it will be interesting to see who can pull it out.
Imagine that...

Offline Kristinleigh82

• RFF Newbie
anyone else notice anything between vic n nic lately
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2016, 11:07:32 PM »
So please someone tell me im not the only one who thinks nic n vic are starting to like eachother.. I mean evvverytime he celebrates anything he grabs her right away m kisses or picks her up n hugs her n holds her.. She is one of those pathetic girls that will bounce from guy to guy thinking she is onebofnthe guys but in reality shes just a toy being used lol ugh i hate shes stillnthere sitttin comfy yuckkkkkkk...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2016, 12:46:35 AM »
After watching tonight's episode I am convinced the veto comp was rigged. Corey opens the door (doesn't even look around at all) and immediately walks to the pipe wrench on the wall. How would he know he needs that pipe wrench before even looking at the manhole cover? He had to have been told what to do.
Yep I noticed that too and at minimum, it's a really poor job of editing. At maximum, the fix was in.

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »
In the end, if Paul or Victor are in the final, one of them wins no matter who is sitting next to them. Victor is a competition beast and came back in the house twice. Paul has had his hand in almost every eviction and played an amazing game. If they are both in the final, it will be interesting to see who can pull it out.

If Paul and Victor are the final two, I think Paul wins.  Victor has been evicted twice and the feeling among the jury is that he shouldn't be there.

The worst thing to happen to this game were the care packages (well, actually, it's Have-Nots, but this week, it's the packages).  Michelle wins and becomes co-HOH.  Her original nominee wins the veto, so she had to choose Corey as a replacement.  Not only did Nicole and Corey take offense to this, but Victor was voted out and brought right back in, making the entire week a waste of time.  So they didn't eliminate anyone, Natalie didn't get her full HOH power, and Michelle became a much larger target due to putting up Corey, which shouldn't have happened because Michelle shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.  After that, Nicole wins HOH, and instead of using it intelligently, she uses it to get revenge on Michelle, while killing her own game in the process.  She tried not to "get blood on her hands," but instead it led to her having to remove Michelle herself.  This angered James and Natalie; it also left Paul and Victor together in the house who are strong competitors.  Nicole cost herself three jury votes and left herself in a position where the boys can take her out now.

Prediction:  Paul is winning this thing.  Nicole finishes no better than fourth.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2016, 11:12:11 AM »
Yep I noticed that too and at minimum, it's a really poor job of editing. At maximum, the fix was in.
This was really sad. :/ I usually have a very positive outlook on RTV, despite multiple accusations of rigging, but I have got absolutely no explanation for that. If he entered the door and just went towards the pipes, then we could argue. But he straight up started unscrewing them :(

This made me very disappointed.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2016, 08:42:42 PM »

Week 11: Victor, HOH, James & Natalie nominated, Corey wins veto, not used, Natalie evicted 3-0
Week 12: HOH TBD

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #195 on: September 08, 2016, 10:10:03 PM »

Week 11: Victor, HOH, James & Natalie nominated, Corey wins veto, not used, Natalie evicted 3-0
Week 12: Corey, HOH, to be continued...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2016, 08:01:56 PM »

Week 12: Corey, HOH, Paul & Victor nominated, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2016, 11:16:03 PM »
So what's the story here? Final 4 deal over, or backdooring James?

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The Good Witch
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2016, 11:34:49 AM »
So what's the story here? Final 4 deal over, or backdooring James?

Deal over. Victor is the target with Paul going if he wins Veto.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2016, 08:31:54 PM »

Week 12: Corey, HOH, Paul & Victor nominated, Nicole wins veto, to be continued...