Author Topic: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread  (Read 49805 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2016, 08:28:07 PM »
That was my favourite episode so far!
I couldn't resist checking the feed though :lol:

I hope Tiff continues slaying and survives again!
We NEED that horrible showmances alliance broken up

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2016, 08:47:00 PM »

That was a pretty good episode.

Tiffany's moments <33333333333333

Natalie is also honestly such an angel, I legit felt so bad for her when she cried over Bronte and it was so #heartwarming when she was comforting Tiffany. Please let Bronte back in so they can get the Spygirls back together okay :)))))

James/Bridgette/Paul were decent this episode. They weren't too focused but they're part of the people I can stand and/or enjoy 100% right now so that's that.

Da'Vonne and Frank I'm so conflicted on, hence the yellow. I still find Frank repulsive, but him working with Tiffany and being there while everyone was awful to her was great. Da'Vonne was also disgusting during the whole mess with laughing with Zakiyah at Tiffany, but then she tried to make bonds with Tiffany again and I liked that.

Corey is actually the person I can stand the most out of the awful side of the house but he's so meh. He has the personality of a wall. He brings NOTHING to the show.

Michelle/Nicole/Zakiyah are all gross. They think they're the best but they're all pieces of garbage. Zakiyah particularly is such a mean girl both on feeds and on the show. Thank goodness they give her 0 screentime because even with little to no screentime, I cannot stand her.

Paulie however is last because him always thinking Tiffany is Vanessa is very reminiscent of Tasha from Survivor Cambodia not being able to move on from Kass in Cagayan and it's very petty and disgusting. Not only that, Paulie is in power so you just know his drywall personality will be offensively boring. Can't wait for him to go.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2016, 08:50:47 PM »
Hot damn that was a glam episode <3

Tiffany is slaying the competition and is so entertaining to watch now and is such a queen <3

I still don't really like Frank but now I actually really like him working with Tiffany.

And I'm kind of mad at the rest of the house being like 'Don't let Frank get in your ear / Franks going to try to pull you in' when what it seemed like was Tiffany made the move to go to Frank and sold out everyone and not Frank approaching Tiffany. Which I guess is a blessing and curse because it helps Tiffany seem less threatening and puts more of a Target on Frank.

Looking forward to the rest of the week and hoping there is shifting lines and more drama!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2016, 08:52:59 PM »
Paulie however is last because him always thinking Tiffany is Vanessa is very reminiscent of Tasha from Survivor Cambodia not being able to move on from Kass in Cagayan and it's very petty and disgusting. Not only that, Paulie is in power so you just know his drywall personality will be offensively boring. Can't wait for him to go.

Quite ironic considering he is playing a very similar game to Cody IMO!!!!111!1

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2016, 05:57:45 AM »
Best episode at the moment.

Paul is growing on me each week since Victor and Jozea are not around. I just hope neither of those two return so I'll continue liking Paul.

I don't want to see Natalie leaving, she's adorable, I really like her! Jatalie. <3

I felt bad for Tiffany when everybody left the room without saying a word. I hate that she chose to side with Frank, but she makes good TV so it would be nice that she continues on the house, BUT I won't say the same about Frank. I don't care if he does good TV or whatever, I can't stand him and I want him out asap.

So that ends with Corey. As everybody says, he is my least fav on the 8 pack. I woulnd't mind him to leave this week so maybe Nicole wakes up and starts playing better like BB16 (However I still like her), and then he can return on the Battle Back, but he's pretty bad at challenges, I can see Victor winning over him if it's a physical one.

And Mama Day is still my Queen of BB18. <3 Did you see her laughing quietly while Tiffany was crying? xD 

I'm really hyped this week, I want to see what's next!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2016, 06:17:32 AM »
And Mama Day is still my Queen of BB18. <3 Did you see her laughing quietly while Tiffany was crying? xD 

That was not funny and it was actually insensitive to Tiffany's plight.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2016, 07:36:15 AM »

That was not funny and it was actually insensitive to Tiffany's plight.

Yeah, I mean it was funny to see the way DaVonne was laughing, but not in those circumstances. She also said on the DR that she actually felt bad for her.
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2016, 11:30:31 AM »
But she feels so insimcere at times, esp. with the Tiffany situation. Da'Vonne seems to behave nasty at times in order to get closer to Zakiyah and the others do to their bitchiness.

Idk,she's just a majorly mixed character for me and though she's still in like my top 5 of people this season, there are sides to her personality I dislike.
The sassiness with Frank tho <3 "YA WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT? YA WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT?" :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »
Da'Vonne/Zakiyah/Nicole/Michelle are all mean girls who have to go asap.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: July 20, 2016, 05:43:12 AM »
Tiffany's "plight" was beyond boring weeks ago.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2016, 08:56:22 AM »
I love Da'Vonne, I love Natalie. I just hope they manage to take Tiffany out. Just because she's with Frank and put Da up, she needs to go. pls pls pls!
#TeamWentworth

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2016, 08:29:22 PM »
Cody: I think Paulie needs a ride or die to win

Me:  :umn: Um your ride or die was the reason why you lost and got 2nd place

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2016, 09:06:30 PM »
davonne was VILE today her goodbye message :res: :res: :res:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2016, 09:09:13 PM »
Y'all use such harsh words. I'm sure Tiffany will be roundabout back into the house so she can cause more "drama".

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2016, 08:14:34 AM »
davonne was VILE today her goodbye message :res: :res: :res:

I couldn't tell if it was meant to be mean or just trying to be fun/just trying to be positive/trying to be a friend

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2016, 10:47:41 AM »
Davonne is quite literally the most despicable human being on the face of the earth. Enough is enough.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #216 on: July 22, 2016, 05:57:08 PM »
Davonne is quite literally the most despicable human being on the face of the earth. Enough is enough.

I can't stand her either, but I have seen people that are worse.  I really started disliking Da'Vonne when she seriously expected Tiffany to throw a veto and failed to understand why Tiffany wouldn't throw it while Tiffany was on the block.  Da'Vonne has problems with quite a few people.  Her terrible "I beat you attitude" in the good bye video really was awful.  Saying it to Tiffany's face is one thing; doing it in a video clip is horrible.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
I think Natalie is the only person I like. :ascared

Frank (:;)
Davonne (:;)
Michelle (:;)
Tiffany (:;) part of it is not her fault
Bridgette (:;)
Zakiyah (:;)
Nicole (:;)
Paulie- getting cocky
Paul  :lala
James ???
Corey ???
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2016, 09:09:05 PM »

this :) season :) is :) awful :)

Natalie/James/Bridgette are now the only people with my 100% support (Paul has been ok but he's on the bad side of the house so I can't 100% support him lol). There are still a lot of weeks of this torture left.

*sighs*

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2016, 09:16:26 PM »
Davonne will win know that!!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2016, 08:07:44 PM »

I only care about Natalie/Bridgette/James now.

Victor/Paul/Da'Vonne are a bit iffy for me but at least I appreciate them in some way hence the dark green.

Everyone else can self-evict.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2016, 11:37:23 PM »
I don't like the season anymore. :gaah:
The dynamic of the house is a little unbearable (as said by some on twitter too)
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2016, 11:58:55 PM »
Disgusting episode. I hate EVERYONE but Bridgette/Natalie.

Does anyone think it was right to do what Michelle did to Bridgette? And Da'Vonne/Zakiyah essentially cheering for Michelle only during that final Otev stage? Really?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #223 on: July 28, 2016, 04:47:07 AM »
I wouldn't do the cheering out of respect for my other competitors, but I've read that the cheering happens very often, so it's not like THESE people are vile for being the only ones... I don't support it, but I don't blame them that much.

Michelle is disgusting though. The only thing I respect her for is the acknowledgement that she is jealous of Bridgette. The rest.... I can just say that I went from hating Bridgette her HOH week, to loving her eversince.

I even wanted to post about Paul being to only rootable person on the wrong side of the house yesterday, pre-episode. The I watched it and was glad I hadn't posted :lol: They're all horrible. I've lost hope in Paul, lost hope in Zakiyah (due to feed updates) and Michelle. Corey is a non-entity. Paulie was and is disgusting. And Victor is too stupid of a player for me to root for him.

Da'Vonne has sooo many mixed/negative moments, but I still find myself liking her and rooting for her. James is good, but I wouldn't say "I love him".
Right now I'm still giving Victor the benefit of the doubt, but the bottom 6 I dislike. Nicole moreso for her stupid gameplay, but she doesn't bring much gameplay nor entertainment.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: July 28, 2016, 08:18:48 AM »
Blab blah blah, I loved this episode, but they were so soft with Frank, I would have gone to his face and said: HA! You leaving tomorrow, don't waste any words!

I also felt kinda bad for Bridgette, but girl, open your eyes and see that this is an individual game, if you don't throw Frank under the bus you're going to lose the money.

I just hope they don't listen to Michelle and they still want to take out Frank. He's the person I hate the most, I want him gone now!
#TeamWentworth