Author Topic: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread  (Read 49807 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: SHOW "Discuss the Episodes" Discussion Thread
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2016, 07:18:39 PM »
I didn't expect a lot from BB's cast but most of them are really enjoyable!
So much strategy going on, I love it! Even if we know that it will 95% percent amount to Jozea's elimination, I love that even the spy girls are strategising and Paul's trying to work on getting Paulie out.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2016, 07:51:43 PM »
Jozea is the most delusional person and worst player ever. What planet did he come from?
Paulie is kinda of attractive and I prefer him to Cody. :hides
Zakiyah :cheer:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2016, 08:01:25 PM »
The spy girls were kind of awkward during this ep and it makes me sad because I really love them and want them to go far <3, but I think people are on to them. :( Also I really hope they do not align with gross Jozea/Victor/Paul. Glad Jozea is going home, and I hope Paul leaves shortly after him!

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2016, 08:11:57 PM »
Nicole will not vote cuz she is HOH but Corey and Tiffany will vote. There will be 11 votes so it won't end up in a tie-breaker.

With 3 nominees and 11 votes, a tie is possible at 5-5-1 or 4-4-3.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »
Nicole will not vote cuz she is HOH but Corey and Tiffany will vote. There will be 11 votes so it won't end up in a tie-breaker.

With 3 nominees and 11 votes, a tie is possible at 5-5-1 or 4-4-3.

This is going to happen for a while, until the Roadkill competition is over.  Then the HOH will only vote in an even-numbered week.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2016, 08:24:58 PM »
"I don't need your protection, I need you to shut your mouth!" <3 Bronte slaying you all

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2016, 08:36:39 PM »
She's overhyped and not overly interesting TBH

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2016, 08:51:33 PM »
 (:;) not a fan of the twist!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
Jozea is just as egotistic and oblivious walking out the front door. It was so hilarious :lol:

Also Julie announced that first 5 houseguests out (including Glenn) will we battling back into the house in something called "Battle Back" which is essentially Redemption Island 2.0 when first two compete and winner advances to face next evicted houseguest.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2016, 09:11:58 PM »
Jozea is just as egotistic and oblivious walking out the front door. It was so hilarious :lol:

Also Julie announced that first 5 houseguests out (including Glenn) will we battling back into the house in something called "Battle Back" which is essentially Redemption Island 2.0 when first two compete and winner advances to face next evicted houseguest.
Would like to see Glenn in the game but Jozea  (:;) nooooo! I will not miss his underwear!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2016, 10:17:30 AM »

Thoughts on Episode Four and Five:

Episode Four: (I found it kinda boring because of the Veto and all the whispering but I like this cast enough so that's awesome.)
-Bridgette is #1 because her spying was hilarious + it is always never NOT funny when irony is edited when she said she would go after the Roadkill winner juxtaposed by her hugging Frank. Plus she's still really cute and kawaii about everything.
-Da'Vonne at the Veto killed me. It was camwhorey but I loved it and when she said Jozea was doing his speech in the dog costume I literally lost it :lol: <3
-Bronte had really funny DRs.
-Paulie going off about Jozea and being savage was amazing.
-James's pranks are fun especially when I hate the people he pranks lol <3
-Nicole is still really strategically fun + lol @ her randomly gawking over Corey at the Veto.
-Tiffany telling Paulie about Vanessa lol <3 She is a bit more lowkey than Vanessa but she certainly has the potential to make crazy moves and be as crazy as Vanessa, which is bound to be amazing.
-Natalie was kinda INV this time but I liked her 1 DR and the Spygirls so that's cool.
-Zakiyah was better and I liked her generally. When she's not returnee-jealous (aka after the premiere), she's actually pretty good.
-Victor would be yellow or red, but I like him basically wanting to ally with the girls to add more instead of being blindly male-oriented like Paul and Jozea.
-Michelle/Corey were INV and so not offensive!
-Jozea is still so delusional but it didn't bother me as much as it did on Episode Three so that's cool.
-Frank is awful. The Frank I hate from 14 is back!
-Paul is still awful. He's so negative, he's so sour, and he sucks out the life of the scenes he is in. What's new?

Episode 5: (I liked it more than 4 and that's it. Not as good as like, the premiere though or Episode Three.)
-James just really delivered with the whole Girl Talk part and the Mayonnaise prank. I love him so much more than BB17 James already since when he's serious, he actually has better allies now, AND his pranks are still fun.
-Bridgette is awesome and I loved her essentially promising cookies for people's votes to stay alol <3 Plus, as someone who is updated with feeds, it was amazing to see her edit go from MORP-cute to unknowing CPN target :lol: <3
-Natalie and Bronte are both great still. Bronte is problematic on the feeds but eh, this is the episode. YES to Bronte shutting down Paul <3
-Victor is dark green again mainly since his bitching was kinda funny.
-Zakiyah is awesome now. Fatal Five is a bit shaky for me since I'm so meh on Michelle but I'll take it.
-Da'Vonne was quiet but her eyerolls at Jozea were hilarious. Da'Vonne really is better when she's not overexposed.
-Paulie/Nicole/Tiffany was generally good but didn't really stand out this episode.
-Michelle/Corey were INV and so not offensive! x2
-Jozea is still so delusional but it didn't bother me as much as it did on Episode Three so that's cool. x2
-Frank is awful. The Frank I hate from 14 is back! x2
-Paul is still awful. He's so negative, he's so sour, and he sucks out the life of the scenes he is in. What's new? x2

Overall I was excited for this season, but now I'm not so sure :lol:

I like this cast but idk. Something really feels missing.

Hoping for a powershift soon!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2016, 08:22:07 PM »
gamer is there anything specific you don't like about Frank? I'm just curious. I'm meh on him and find him boring but I don't HATE him like I do with Paul/Jozea/Victor.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2016, 08:28:42 PM »
gamer is there anything specific you don't like about Frank? I'm just curious. I'm meh on him and find him boring but I don't HATE him like I do with Paul/Jozea/Victor.

Watch BB14.

Grodner's pet. His entitlement sucks. He is offensively BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING and OVERRATED as well. I could go on but I really don't want to lol.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2016, 08:33:33 PM »
Haha lol Frank is one of my favourite guys this season :lol:
Because most of them suck. Jozea/Paul/Vic are awful, Corey and Paulie are really meh, James is likeable but gets annoying sometimes and then there's Glenn who I think I would've liked if he actually got to PLAY.

I actually would like Glenn to come back lol, unless someone amazing is booted in the next 3 weeks.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2016, 08:36:57 PM »
I have watched BB14 and I know about his Grodner riggage. I vaguely remember BB14, but I don't think there was anything that made me hate him, I just thought he was super boring.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2016, 08:53:31 PM »
Just watched the eviction episode. I honestly really like James :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2016, 09:16:20 PM »
Just watched the eviction episode. I honestly really like James :lol:

Agreed. James BB18>>>>>>BB17 James already.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2016, 03:03:35 AM »
I've always rooted for Frank...he was put on the block in BB14 more than anyone and had to win that veto to stay in the game...I'd like to see someone else do the same to stay.  I always liked his early am chats to the viewers, thought at times very amusing.  He can come off a little brash at times, but he's up there at the top for me this time too.  His problem in 14 he put to much trust in the wrong people, hope he is more in tune this time.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2016, 02:31:38 PM »
I've been a little busy still with off-RFF commitments, but this is what I think:

Jozea was delusional and a mess from the first episode to the time his interview with Julie ended Thursday. He/Paul/Victor should all be gone - one after the other, starting with Jozea's eviction.

Hoping for a powershift soon!

Would love that, but won't happen any time in the near future. Even if one of the Spy Girls/Paul/Victor become HOH, the other side can win the Roadkill and put up any other name not from their own alliance. Something tells me that it's going to be like this until the alliance blows up.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2016, 08:18:20 PM »
I am disappointed with this recent episode. Everything somehow seemed so rushed? ??? Like, there wasn't much explanation to any strategy besides the plan to backdoor Victor.

Victor just kinda threw Tiffany's name up and boom she's the roadkill nominee.. There must have been a lot of strategy and other considerations to that.. :gaah:

Or is this just me?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2016, 09:34:34 PM »
This season is such a TAR hybrid lol, too much time spent on comps with some strategy just tossed in.

I like it since I'm not 100% obsessed with the feeds, but I really don't like how it's almost no longer an incentive for Live Feed viewers to watch the show to get more.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2016, 10:10:15 PM »
I am disappointed with this recent episode. Everything somehow seemed so rushed? ??? Like, there wasn't much explanation to any strategy besides the plan to backdoor Victor.

Victor just kinda threw Tiffany's name up and boom she's the roadkill nominee.. There must have been a lot of strategy and other considerations to that.. :gaah:

Or is this just me?
The episode was not that rushed imo
I agree with what you said Victor throwing Tiff's name up. It was tacky, unexplained, etc.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2016, 02:39:42 AM »

Awful episode.

Bronte-Natalie-James-Bridgette were the only ones who delivered (Bridgette in her beanie behind the scenes lol <3) but James was just amusing. If he was shown as only throwing the HOH he would be in Red lol.

Victor was really off-putting with targeting the girls, but at the same time I find his overall douchebro personality really amusing + lol @ him crying.

Tiffany/Paulie/Nicole/Zakiyah was meh this episode.

Michelle was just ok but her and Corey are such boring non-entities.

Da'Vonne was kinda offputting with her smugness and general DRs today idk. I wasn't a fan. Hope the 8-pack is blindsided soon because BB16 sucked.

Bottom two still hasn't changed but Frank is slowly being as awful as he was on 14 and so he is now last. No words for the person above him since he sucks too.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:43:12 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
I don't like 8-pack. Not because I don't like them but I hate a big dominate alliance. So boring because we know who will go home.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2016, 08:31:36 AM »
I don't like 8-pack. Not because I don't like them but I hate a big dominate alliance. So boring because we know who will go home.

x

If this becomes a BB16 redux  :groan: