Author Topic: BB18: Michelle Meyer  (Read 5960 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB18: Michelle Meyer
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:39:55 PM »

Michelle Meyer
Hometown: Washington Township, MI
Current City: Washington Township, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.

Favorite Activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The constant paranoia about going to bed when others are still up! I like to go to bed early. I also feel like I won't be getting enough exercise in the house. I also need to try not to talk about other people, spread rumors, and get into drama that doesn't involve me. This has gotten me in trouble in the past and it's definitely not good for my game. It's like a giant game of telephone!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Ian Terry [from Season 14]—because he is so freaking attractive to me—played the type of game I would play, acted like how I would act in the Big Brother house (e.g. taking everything in, doing weird stuff around the house, etc.), and beat Dan [Gheesling].

He had great strategy in taking punishments and seeming weak in the beginning. I plan on having a four to six-person alliance that I will stick to. I also plan on letting other people blow up their own games and egging them on in the shadows.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
To win as many competitions as I can and, when I win HOH, to take out someone I see as a threat. I plan on being friendly with everyone and pretending this game doesn't mean the world to me. I plan on passively manipulating people and giving them reasons to follow my suggestions.

I will also potentially be in a showmance, if I think it helps in the game. I want to take on all the punishments I can and appear weak while still winning competitions. I want a solid alliance to take to the end, but, secretly, have a better relationship with a few of the people.

My life’s motto is…
“Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!

What would you take into the house, and why?
My FitBit to get in those 10,000 steps a day, my favorite stuffed animal, which is a basset hound beanie baby, and a heated blanket because I'm always freezing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:56:07 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB18: Michelle Meyer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:04:27 AM »
Meet the BB18 Houseguests - Michelle

Get to know Michelle, a recent graduate from Detroit. She believes her bubbly personality and being a super fan will make her the winner of Big Brother Season 18.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vZl7TaM3mNU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vZl7TaM3mNU</a>

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:33:05 AM »

wonder how far her passive aggressive strategy will get her in this game...  :hides

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 12:12:06 AM »
Michelle Meyer is sure to share nutrition tips with her fellow Big Brother Houseguests.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:10:00 AM »

:funny:  the lights are on, but there's nobody home....  :iok

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 03:15:18 PM »
So much advice on eating habits!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 07:33:35 PM »
She is despicable.

Offline Castaway

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2016, 12:11:21 PM »
This is being only good person for Season Big Brother 18.