Author Topic: BB18: Paul Abrahamian  (Read 4110 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB18: Paul Abrahamian
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:23:49 PM »

Paul Abrahamian
Hometown: Tarzana, CA
Current City: Tarzana, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, spontaneous, and energetic.

Favorite Activities: I love to play music, so a jam session is always good.  I love going to shows and concerts for the crowd surfing, mosh pits, stage diving, [and] all the fun stuff. 

Traveling, hiking and sightseeing are definitely solid activities. I enjoy the outdoors, like the woods and mountains. I'm a thrill seeker, so [I like] essentially anything that can fuel that. I do enjoy a good night out with friends at a fun speakeasy bar in L.A., like Davey Wayne’s and No Vacancy.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
I'd say adapting to everyone's personalities, dynamics, likes, and dislikes all at once. Also, feeling people out and seeing just how much of my blunt and dry humor they can take. I'm not worried about it; I thrive on situations and circumstances like this.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
If there's one trait that I'm confident about, it's that I'm sneaky. I'm very observant, remember things and handle high stress situations well. I’ll probably use people's weaknesses against them. It's very hard to get underneath my skin, but very easy for me to get underneath yours, so I think I can mentally crack any member. I'm really good at getting people to do what I want [and] getting them to think they're on top of a situation when, really, they're not.

My life’s motto is…
To live my life in such a fulfilling way that when I'm on my deathbed, there's nothing left for me to experience.

What would you take into the house, and why?
First, [I’d take] my guitar because I love to play and write music. I think it could be fun to have it in the house and start live jams with other housemates. Also, beer and my dogs. That’d be great.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:17:53 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB18: Paul Abrahamian
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:17:21 AM »
Meet the BB18 Houseguests - Paul

Get to know Paul, a clothing entrepreneur from Los Angeles. His strategy is to be easy going with the other houseguests, and he's not afraid to shave off his beard to be crowned winner of Big Brother Season 18.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sCh4VeUrsMI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sCh4VeUrsMI</a>

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:23:28 AM »

Grizzly Adams moves into the BB House....

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:53:37 PM »
Paul Abrahamian shows off his impressive chest tattoos.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 06:55:39 PM »
I loved him for the first third of the premiere, but he's been way too loud and has been given way too much screentime to be enjoyable.
Would be good in small doses though.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
aka "The Messiah"

Ooh boy, the casuals are not liking this guy.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 09:02:59 PM »
aka "The Messiah"

umm, no.... Jozea refered to himself as "the Messiah of the newbies".   :snicker: