Author Topic: JP on radio 3/7  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
JP on radio 3/7
« on: March 07, 2003, 12:58:59 PM »
THis interview was on my radio station this morning

How much more can Heidi and Jenna talk about how beautiful they are.  Heidi's  words are always I am so skinny!  They realy think that being cute will get them what the want.  ANd Heidi's bad boob job (jp's words) then he said if you are going to get a boob job go tto Houston or LA or some where where people know what they are doing.  JP sounded put out with these two.  Wonder if that means they go far.  He sounded almost irritated like come on there has to be more.

Shawna is now a prisioner of her tribe.  She expected to be voted off.  Radio announcer " This could change her alliance and how she treats the people in her tribe"  JP It could you never know or someone could bounce back.  Shawna said she could taste the coke already. Wonder how this will pan out in the show next week.  Is she hateful for them keeping her?  I think she will go before jury

Radio announcer "the shower scene with Jenna and David does this mean merge or switch?"  JP could be can not say.  But he did said there is more to the shower story. Not sure if this comment is to try and get you interested or if maybe they form an alliance

I missed the first few minutes when they talked about Joanna's boots (someone came in my office~ don't they know I am trying to get spoilers :) !)  The radio announcer said "Was it her singing, constant talk about religion and a few other things were said"  JP said probably everything you said.   Sorry did not get it all, but Jeff did not seem to be shocked or like you got rid of a strong person over a sick one!

Theresa

Re:JP on radio 3/7
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 04:47:46 PM »
Thanks for posting that.

Theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:JP on radio 3/7
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 01:20:53 AM »
Interesting radio interview.  I am assuming JP means Jeff Probst.  I am sick of hearing how beautiful and thin Heidi and Jenna think they are.