Author Topic: TAR: Where are we Going? Suggestions for the Future!  (Read 52647 times)

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lets make a baby
Re: TAR: Where are we Going? Suggestions for the Future!
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »
Or NOT....

What u mean? dont u like to watch Mallory or Cowboys in action again?
Oh stop it probst

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2019, 05:18:49 PM »

Because we all miss the basic TAR without twists, like Seasons 25 and 27.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2019, 08:06:18 PM »
It would be fun if TAR doing Star edition (returnee or celebrity) every after 2 TAR with new racers

Or NOT....
Or NOT....

I don't care for celebrity or returnee seasons after 2 regular...10000%. I don't like gimmick seasons in general.

A true ALL Stars now and then would be great.

And I love Mallory dearly but both she and her Dad are in different places now...doubtful that they would choose to race again.

And No...I do not want to see the Cowboys ever again...or any 3+ returnees really.

I like "ordinary people doing extraordinary things"...so new teams with a very occasional ALL Stars would be my choice.

New teams do not exclude interesting concepts like the pairing of singles in 29.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2019, 08:47:21 PM »
I don't care for celebrity or returnee seasons after 2 regular...10000%. I don't like gimmick seasons in general.

A true ALL Stars now and then would be great.

And I love Mallory dearly but both she and her Dad are in different places now...doubtful that they would choose to race again.

And No...I do not want to see the Cowboys ever again...or any 3+ returnees really.

I like "ordinary people doing extraordinary things"...so new teams with a very occasional ALL Stars would be my choice.

New teams do not exclude interesting concepts like the pairing of singles in 29.

Well rachel, nicole, janelle, rupert count as celebrity since they are reality stars and many like "reality clash" theme including moi
S28 youtuber stars also great compare to S29 or S30 so this is a great formula to keep TAR on air, so:
S27 ordinary
S28 stars
S29 ordinary
S30 mix stars and ordinary
S31 returnee/stars
S32 might be ordinary?
S33 ??
mmmm cbs kinda like stars/celebrity trend
i dont have ill feeling but, some ordinary teams are so boring or worse they crack under camera/pressure
thats why better to have 1 season celebrity/returnee after ordinary season
Oh stop it probst

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2019, 11:56:28 PM »
I don't think a U-Turned team should be allowed to use the second U-Turn when they first arrive at the U-Turn board. (Assuming the U-Turn is after the Detour)

When it first happened with Jaime & Cara back in UB, I was taken off guard. Both me and my dad said "They're not allowed to do that, are they?" It just seems a little strange, and maybe even unbalanced. The first target has been punished; prevented from bypassing the "checkpoint" represented by the U-Turn board. I just don't get why they are allowed to reap the fruits of this checkpoint before having fulfilled the requirements to properly reach it.

You know what I mean? It puts a lot of power into the first target's hands.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2019, 10:11:16 AM »
I'm just curious, would a TAR Battle of the Sexes season even work?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2019, 09:28:13 AM »
I want a season where there's no semi-famous or famous teams/people. No bringing on cast members of Survivor/Big Brother. There's a major need for a season full of diversity. I never cared about the blind date season. I never cared about the internet famous season. Bring back teams who are diehard fans.

I wanted to quote myself, because the part in bold really turned out well... :groan:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score