Author Topic: Survivor 34 *SPOILER* Discussion  (Read 43221 times)

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor 34 Pre-Show *SPOILER* Discussion
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2016, 10:14:25 PM »
I am so disappointed

I do not like Andrea,Sierra

And why do Ozzy come back?

There are so many other options to choose
Alexis,Natalie B,Ghandia,Michelle(S14),Benry,Ian,Jon (S29),many more

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 09:29:36 AM »
How can anybody not like Andrea Boehlke, the single greatest reality TV contestant of all time!?

Andrea + Debbie are TOP TIER all-time Top 10 casting choices. The rest can (for the most part) diaf.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 09:39:10 AM »
Hali to SLAY pls. Aubry to perform as well as last season, and hopefully Sandra to entertain as much as possible while she lasts (not to mention the absolutely huge target she already has). I am DYING to see her intro confessional in Ep 01 already <333

I really HOPE the F10 is all the women. All the men (except for Tai maybe?) could go one after another. Don't have any respect for any of them, majorly (I like Malcolm and want to see some more of Caleb, but NO NO for the rest of them).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:43:51 AM by David »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 09:51:35 AM »
I am going to set up the 34 stuff today and will try to move everything later on. If you have made a 34 post in the last few days, PLEASE could you modify those posts and stick 34 in as the first word?

Thanks for helping poor me!! :colors :iok :faint:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 05:30:15 PM »
Okay if I missed any or screwed up let me know??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 05:58:26 AM »
How I feel about the cast:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 11:13:19 AM »
I am so disappointed

I do not like Andrea,Sierra

And why do Ozzy come back?

There are so many other options to choose
Alexis,Natalie B,Ghandia,Michelle(S14),Benry,Ian,Jon (S29),many more

Nooo, Ghandia no pls.  :escape
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
BARF SARAH

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 04:00:38 AM »

A list I've made, showing which seasons are represented in this upcoming All-Stars.

Contestant was on the shortlist and was cast.
Contestant was NOT on the shortlist, but was cast.
Contestant was cut after being on the shortlist.
Contestant didn't debut in this season, therefore those seasons are semi-represented.

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 04:54:26 AM »
I though Ciera was in Cambodia, but I might be wrong!
Here place for awsome gif

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 05:03:13 AM »
My top 3 is Andrea, Sierra and Ciera.

All Sierra haters can suck my toe.
Here place for awsome gif

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2016, 05:56:46 AM »
I though Ciera was in Cambodia, but I might be wrong!
:lol:

Sorry, I added the blue names just now and I forgot to add her to Cambodia.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2016, 07:42:11 AM »

-Aubry definitely stole my heart last season. Not winning was her ticket to come back straightaway in the first chance she would have. She slayed Kaoh Rong for sure, and just not being as likeable or sociable as Michele made her lose the million. She is back for more <33
-After the HORRENDOUS season Worlds Apart was, I was eagerly looking forward to some good contestants come back from that season, specially Hali or Jenn who were the only rootable people (and Mama C <33) and fell short because of the horrendous Blue and White collar alliance which was the biggest disaster since Aitu 4 in terms or likeability.
-Ciera did an AMAZING job in BvW (I wouldn't have played the same way in F6, she should've made the move before or after, not forcing a 3-3), and was on the bad side of numbers in Second Chances, but still was the bright side of the season with the Witches Coven <333 Not that I miss her already, but watching her play is really entertaining <3

-Cirie is arguably the best, and definitely the most likeable player to play three times and never win the game, and not even reach a Day 39 as a contender. Want to see how she plays for the 4th time, plus she always delivers in confessionals.
-Debbie was entertaining. Now that she knows she can be voted out because of being a bit tiring, I hope she changes the type of relationships she does, and hopefully she keeps all her fierceness she showed.
-Andrea is just likeable, playing well, making it far. She tries to make moves but doesn't seem to be a contender for this season unless she steps up and owns her game, which she failed to do in her previous experience.
-Tai is a charm, a really nice man with a nice story behind him plus a good past in Survivor. His personal story has been one of the best character developments in Survivor history, but his gameplay didn't earn him a single vote in the FTC. Interested in how will he face a second chance with all stars.
-Sandra gets me biased. If she manages to keep the gameplay she played the first two times, I want to see her win a third time. If she changes her gameplay and somehow is not a threat to others, and makes it to the Final 3, I want to see her win a third time. If she is a complete threat and she is voted out soon, I would completely understand it. Having her again is a joy for Survivor lovers, and I want to see how can she face a third time knowing the massive target she has on her back. Vamos, Sandra! <3

-Caleb is not one of my favourites in this cast, but he obviously was going to last in Kaoh Rong, and he was one of Jeff's favourites, so it was known she was coming back soon. I want to see how he can deliver (haven't seen BB ever).
-Sierra is possibly one of the castaways to make it to the Final 5 with the least amount of screentime (including Joe here too), so a part of me says I want to see her how she really is, but another part of me tells me there are SO many female players that should come back instead of her that I don't know how to feel about it.
-Malcolm was likeable in Philippines for managing to stay after Matsing's annihilation, and managed to come on top until she was cut off in the Final 4. Still unsure if he could've pulled it if he was against Denise in the FTC. Caramoan is hard to analyse, so I want to see him again.

Now let's see all the males who I will hate to see again and Sarah who shouldn't be back tbh
-Jeff has been voted out early twice. Why does he deserve a second third chance? I assume it is because he delivered quite a lot in SC, but four nice episodes shouldn't grant him a ticket back.
-Sarah was not that bad pre-merge, but she screwed badly when she *thought* she had the power. I can see why producers want her back, but tbh I would rather see KASS a third time rather than this flop flopping bad again. Can see her as the first boot.

And rounding up with the most awful casting choices in the history of Survivor.
-What did Troyzan do in his season? He was just going here and there, trying to get an alliance with Queen Kim when she was already commited to the women? I never understood why was he always a threat, and I just didn't like him. Does he deserve to go back? Big nono.
-JT, I kinda liked you in Brazil, but you ruined HvV imo. Your idol handing has been the most stupid move ever, even more than being voted with two idols aka James in China. I don't see why he needs to go back. If they want a winner there are around 20 people more deserving than him.
-Tony. Nuff said. He was handed a million dollars after a meh game, robbing any of the Brains from the win. As a famous Survivor Analyst said, "If they want a winner there are around 20 people more deserving than him." (David, RFF).
-Brad. WTF did he do? Someone illuminate me please, I cannot understand this.
-Ozzy. AGAIN? Cirie is likeable, Ozzy is just not. He thinks he is, but he is not, which makes all this even worse. He got three runs, and never has he foreseen when was he going to be voted out, because he believes in Good and not in Evil. I just don't get it. I cannot understand all the fandom around him, and I don't want to see him back. Hopefully he is such a threat he is voted out first.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »

Cirie - Everyone loves her. A little disappointed they've stuck J.T. on with her again but I expect her to probably play a much more low key role this time. Hopefully we can get her to the jury phase at least. Her ability to sell herself is impeccable!

Sandra - She doesn't care about title or records she just wants to play the game. They won't get rid of her.

Jeff - Played too hard to soon but his willingness to embrace the game after so long was incredible to watch in 4 episodes. I wanted more and hopefully he'll deliver

Troyzan - I've always been a fan, probably his biggest here by the looks of it! He has deserved a second chance even though he came across quite unlikable and up himself. I want to see him play again because I think he has the mental capacity to play a strong game.

Aubry - Her mistake was her social game. Recency bias could see her be an early target and I think she might go early but she's savvy enough to know that.

Debbie - Her confessionals alone were enough to put her on the season. She could be first boot but she could do quite well. I'm just glad she's back and clearly production love her.

Tony - I loathed Tony but I've grown to appreciate his game and I blame the producers for force feeding us his content. With many more big male players I see him being more muted but I don't think he'll go early.

Caleb - I enjoyed him during his short stay before and it was obvious he'd return.

Tai - His story was incredible once and I think there is more to Tai but if he becomes overwhelmed early on he'll be gone. No one will dote on him for a second time.

Hali - I liked Hali a lot but she is as stiff as cardboard in her confessionals. I think she was good at challenges so she should be able to make it through to the merge but will probably be ignored by the edit again.

Sierra - She didn't really do anything that I recall of worth despite hating men and aligning with men? Clearly producers see something in her that they didn't show us the first time? I think she'll be premerge fodder or endgame goat.

Ciera - When Ciera gets her gears moving she's incredible to watch. When she's not she's incredibly boring. She needs a fire lit under her. Granted, I did no get to her boot in Cambodia because I loath that season and find it impossible to watch. She's going to be viewed as a weakling yet again, whether she can maneuver past that again who knows.

Sarah - Barf. Really disliked her on Cagayan and her merge boot was absolutely amazing. I hope she goes early but I can't see it. The edit is probably going to love her and if she can get to the merge I can see her winning challenges. I do think she can change my opinion and hopefully she will.

J.T. - What a dumb ass. Why is he back? I don't buy the southern charm. I hope he will be premerge but there are many bros on this season. There is nothing interesting about him.

Brad - He feuded, yay? Nothing really to say. Will probably go further than before.

Andrea - Of all the survivor women there is Andrea is probably one of my least liked. I cannot stand her. Her cutesy appeal wore off after an episode in Redemption Island. Seeing her get viciously blindsided was glam even though I liked Brenda even less. To bring her AND Malcolm back is vomit-worthy. I was PRAYING she was first boot in Caramoan but alas it wasn't to be.

Malcolm - Blah blah blah BYE.

Ozzy - Why. WHY SURVIVOR?! They literally sent him to R.I. just to remove Christine glamazon (why hasn't she been invited to return?). Ozzy sucks and is a bitter loser. I hope he goes premerge at the hands of someone he perceives as weak and never returns. Adios!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 02:30:08 PM »
Ciera - When Ciera gets her gears moving she's incredible to watch. When she's not she's incredibly boring. She needs a fire lit under her. Granted, I did no get to her boot in Cambodia because I loath that season and find it impossible to watch. She's going to be viewed as a weakling yet again, whether she can maneuver past that again who knows.
Why? o.O

Ozzy seriously need to go pre-switch tho <3333
And omg yess bring back Christine & Stacey for a legit chance pls

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2016, 06:37:47 PM »

Why? o.O

Cambodia was great at the start but quickly lost momentum post-merge IMO. Spencer's constant CP edits ultimately amounting to nothing :res:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
The season is robotic and has many awful characters in my opinion. It also has a lack of character emotion and development which meant I couldn't root for anyone. (I did watch the scene for Kimmi's boot and it broke my heart between her and Keith). Outside of those 2 I didn't care for anyone else who made the merge post Kass' boot.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2016, 12:38:59 AM »
Ste, we aren't friends anymore @ that. Bye!
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2016, 06:28:42 AM »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2016, 12:30:19 PM »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 12:07:02 PM »
Inside Survivor revealed the name to be
Survivor Gamechangers: Manamacu Islands
http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-34-theme-and-title-revealed-13668

and AUSurvivorhasapromoonitsFBpageanditlooksveryintriguing but here it is from Inside Survivor

http://insidesurvivor.com/australian-survivor-first-look-14468
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 12:11:14 PM by fossil-racer »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM »

In what universe is SIERRA DAWN THOMAS a GAME CHANGER???  :groan:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 06:34:28 PM »
Who?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 07:32:52 PM »
Yeah she is the absolute game changer, but please also let me know how Brad, Hali, Troyzan, Debbie, Sarah, Jeff, Caleb, Andrea and Aubry changed the game :gnome

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 07:54:08 PM »
Yeah she is the absolute game changer, but please also let me know how Brad, Hali, Troyzan, Debbie, Sarah, Jeff, Caleb, Andrea and Aubry changed the game :gnome

They all didn't. They could legitimately have just called this AS and it would be bad, but it's way worse to force a theme for everyone by saying they all changed the game.