Archive > The Amazing Race 29

TAR 29 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS** Read Post #1!

(1/121) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is for Bitching, Moaning, and of course, Squealing .  A place to let off some steam.

BUT!!

It is NOT for legitimate discussion of spoilers. Those posts should go in the spoiler discussion thread, that is how we all figure out what is going on!!

MUST READ:

** Just a reminder that RFF prides itself on our friendships and relationships with current and past racers and their families, who DO read what is being said here.

While it is perfectly fine to explain why you think a racer or a team was chosen, how you think they will do, comment on how they race, or why they just aren't your favorite, it is NOT okay to be rude or impolite in doing so. We don't allow personal attacks on each other or on our racer friends. Comments on how/why they raced are fair, personal attacks are not. And RFF is a PG14 site, so do watch the language.

These guidelines will be enforced, so have fun, enjoy the conversations, but do stay within the guidelines or you may lose posting privileges. Fair warning.

Otherwise have a great time, we are going to have fun!!  :hearts:

Oddarane:
LA start again????  :gaah: :gaah:

ZBC Company:
i love la start :cheer:

ghmorello:
I often wonder if people camp outside LAX hoping to see the teams depart.

Maanca:

--- Quote from: ghmorello on June 10, 2016, 02:00:11 PM ---I often wonder if people camp outside LAX hoping to see the teams depart.

--- End quote ---

The one good thing about the frequency of LA starts is it provides a pretty much guaranteed spot to get the first cast photos.

Feels a little weird to have to refer to them by descriptions again, actually, after 2 back-to-back seasons of pre-revealed identities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version