Author Topic: Amazing Race 29 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 197229 times)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
more Venice thanks to Darrell A.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:28:49 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Fiona Zedde
4 mins ·
Wandering the streets of Venice with Angela at my side and a half-finished Nutella croissant in my mouth (of course) when contestants from The Amazing Race (complete with film crew) rush up to ask us for directions. Long and short of it: you might see a quick shot of me and Angela on the show next season. I'll be the Black girl with Nutella smeared fingers and mouth.

Fiona Zedde It happened this afternoon, Candi.

it's the team with two white dudes, one with a hipster beard and one leg. Maybe tattoos in the mix somewhere
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:29:20 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks Candi!!

D Arnold 3 brightened. RB?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
Kate Lefoe - Film Director at Venezia, Italia.
1 hr ·
My shoot going smoothly in Venice!............ Kidding, stumbled onto the Amazing Race shoot.

https://www.facebook.com/katelefoe.film/photos/a.1123730650975136.1073741831.1081182108563324/1383983268283205/?type=3&theater
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline Dzony95

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bring TAR to Serbia!!! (That is Serbian TAR logo)
Mark Swatzell са Christi Wilfong.

36 мин. · Venice, Veneto, Italy ·

We took a long lovely walk through Venice yesterday, winding our way through pathways and alleys, and making frequent stops for Bellinis, pizza, and oysters. As we walked around a corner, I nearly got run over by two contestants running the Amazing Race. It was super hot, and they looked super stressed. I'm way good with our more relaxed approach : )
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209699719070968&set=a.1076399071430.2013182.1269835338&type=3

Note: another team is in background

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I checked the weather for Venice yesterday. The temperature was 94F/34C and very humid (dew point 74F/24C). I'm sure the teams were uncomfortable and somewhat heat stressed.

To give this some live sighting content, here's a tweet from yesterday:

Erika Lynn ‏@edvorak42  16h16 hours ago
So today I saw an Amazing Race checkpoint in Venice. So intense in real life! #AmazingRace
2:39 PM - 22 Jun 2016

I didn't see this posted here, but someone has asked for more info and directed her to RFF.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:37:51 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Dzony95

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bring TAR to Serbia!!! (That is Serbian TAR logo)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHApdE_RXuB/?taken-by=naannuu_12

naannuu_12
Got to meet the Amazing Racers for the next season!!! So exciting!!! Good luck to them can't wait to watch your race when it comes out! #day8 #AmazingRace #GoodByeItaly

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
My name is Naannuu!!! Jr Miss Yakama Nation 2016-2017👑🌺 my life is lit don't ruin it! good vibes only

This is the 4th greeter we have seen posting? WRP must not be doing NDA's anymore. :duno:  :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Venice Video:

Jun 22
Amazing Race in Venezia!

https://twitter.com/canuckcorbin?lang=en
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 ferry to Greece ..
blogger went to Kalampáka, Greece fwiw .....Meteora ( posted 10hrs ago) she was traveling from Pompeii, Italy.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:44:46 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Athens!!
kaleigh_lynne_w
June 24, 2016 1:22pm

Panathenaic Stadium
Look what we found today in Athens! I was star struck by Phil, it was a cool experience!

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Areopagus (Mars Hill) Athens also a possible location for filming if y'all want to help me look for evidence
Got them!!!!!!!!  :yess: # :spy:
#Acropolis  #Athens #Athens2016 #Greece #loveGreece #Αθηνα #Ελλαδα #ακροπολη
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:06:13 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
WHOHOO!! Great job Candi!!   :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
remember this peach! ? was them after all  :hearts:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHDTK8JB0HI/?taken-at=234410399
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:38:00 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Your eyes are better than mine! There is that greeter and I think Phil to the left?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Gregory Miller
1 hr  ·

Went to watch sunset on Mars Hill. They were recording an episode of The Amazing Race

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^pics
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^pics from vid
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Almost certainly on one of these (NOT AA codeshares though) and there was a direct fight for her at 11ish...  :groan:

Checking Rome next
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Out of Rome they can go anywhere.... But the 3 most interesting non-Europe ones would be Tel-Aviv, Moscow, and Dubai.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
help!!  :funny: ??? they are just departing athens?

xxxxxxx
4 hrs ·
American Airlines ,
Please take me home. After the flight from Athens to Philadelphia was delayed from 11:35 to 20:00 we were finally allowed to board the plane. They then told us that customs would not be there for us when we got there. We proceeded to sit on the plane for 2 hours. We were told to sit down and buckle up because we would be leaving shortly (the plan was to fly to EWK and go through customs then fly to PHL). We sat for another hour and 30 mins just to be told our flight was cancelled. I am now sitting in a non-moving line. It is 00:46. I just want to go home. Please send help. People are sleeping on the airport floor. There are crying, tired children, elderly stuck in wheelchairs, and dogs that just want out of their cages. I know you can do something about this. Please. Please do.

xxxxx
18 mins ·
Update: I finally got a new flight. I am finally going to be heading home. It's now 5:13. But, the amazing race cast (a show I've never seen) is on our plane... Cool, I guess. Idk other people seem to think it's cool.

Found out that some other passengers on the same cancelled flight (AA759 on 25 Jun from Athens to Philadelphia) were rebooked on:
LX1843 from Athens to Zurich, 26 Jun 0630-0820
AA93 from Zurich to Philadelphia, 1045-1355

If the poster above was rebooked on the same flight (not a certainty), our teams would have been on the bolded flight to Zurich.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Nice work Neobie!!

Again, the world opens up, flights everywhere.

MOSCOW stays a possibility. And we believe VietNam is likely.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:49:34 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm not sure which TAR version this is, but I figured I'd put this up here and figure it out later. I've added his picture but it's pretty distant and I can't tell if the team dancing is one of our teams. Maybe your eyes are better than mine.

Vietnam!

Paul Frederiksen ‏@pfredphotos 2h2 hours ago Hanoi, Vietnam
Just watched a clue handoff for The Amazing Race being film in Hanoi. Btw, the cameramen treating everyone like crap
8:58 PM - 26 Jun 2016
Hanoi, Vietnam

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:00:19 AM by Plaidmoon »