Author Topic: Hardest tar legs  (Read 38044 times)

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
Hardest tar legs
« on: May 29, 2016, 09:20:10 PM »
One that comes to mind would be season 17 Oman and season 21 New York

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hardest tar legs
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:06:56 PM »
Another hard season 17 one is Leg 10: Hong Kong

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 11:29:55 PM »
TAR5: Philippines 2
TAR10: Vietnam 2
TAR25: Malta

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 11:35:49 PM »
TAR6 Hungary and China 2.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 12:30:20 AM »

Philippines 2 was actually rather easy? Very physically demanding Roadblock but everything else seemed eh =/

If we're talking TAR5, I would say Russia was the hardest. Even though they got through the Detour quick, it's impossible not to get the shots right the first time and caviar was hard!

Offline giovz03

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Amazing Race Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 01:15:53 AM »
Season 6 Leg 3
Season 14 Leg 1

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 02:45:20 AM »

Philippines 2 was actually rather easy? Very physically demanding Roadblock but everything else seemed eh =/

If we're talking TAR5, I would say Russia was the hardest. Even though they got through the Detour quick, it's impossible not to get the shots right the first time and caviar was hard!

I think the entire leg was just really physical demanding starting from the Detour, Roadblock then kayaking to the Pit Stop.

But maybe I'm biased because of Bowling's mom almost got killed during that leg. :lol:

EAOWadsy

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 03:29:22 AM »
Oh man... I've got to give it to the entire Season 6. One of the main reasons why it was my favorite edition to date...

- Detour in Sweden (Leg 3)
- Roadblock in Sweden (Leg 3)
- Second Roadblock in Hungary (Leg 6)
- Roadblock in X'ian, China (Leg 11)

There were of course other seasons too... Some that spring to mind:

- The Detour in the twelfth leg in Vietnam (Season 3)
- The swimming Roadblock in South Korea (Season 4)
- The Caviar challenge in Russia (Season 5)
- The Meat Roadblock in Mendoza, Argentina (Season 7)
- Shaving Joyce's head (Season 7)

That's all that comes to mind right now.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 03:49:50 AM »
Oh man... I've got to give it to the entire Season 6. One of the main reasons why it was my favorite edition to date...

- Detour in Sweden (Leg 3)
- Roadblock in Sweden (Leg 3)
- Second Roadblock in Hungary (Leg 6)
- Roadblock in X'ian, China (Leg 11)

There were of course other seasons too... Some that spring to mind:

- The Detour in the twelfth leg in Vietnam (Season 3)
- The swimming Roadblock in South Korea (Season 4)
- The Caviar challenge in Russia (Season 5)
- The Meat Roadblock in Mendoza, Argentina (Season 7)
- Shaving Joyce's head (Season 7)

That's all that comes to mind right now.

Why?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

EAOWadsy

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 04:01:05 AM »
Alright... Starting from the beginning:

Season 3's Leg 12 featured a task that caused Flo to go insane, and just looking at those coconuts on the bikes just seemed way too exhausting, as did the boat.

Season 4's Leg 10 featured a swimming challenge where they had to swim underwater in frigid ice water. What more is there to say?

Season 5's Leg 4 in Russia gave us an example of helpless teams get overtaken by Chip & Kim because of fish eggs. They all looked genuinely tired and sick.

Season 6's Leg 3 gave us a completely hard leg with a crazy Detour where your head had to be in the game. The counting was just as much of a killer task as building the furniture, well.. That's debatable. Counting 2304 items is no joke! The Roadblock was so difficult and 'luck' based that they reused it on TAR 15 in a NEL.

Season 6's Leg 6 gave us not only a long double leg, but to finish that all up, they were required to eat a bowl of 'very' spicy Hungarian soup. Teams vomited and Freddy ate his own puke to beat Gus & Hera.

Season 6's Leg 11 was the penultimate, and the hardest challenge of the entire race thus far made participants bleed, and caused the elimination of a team. This was all due to the allotted time they had.

Season 7's 3rd leg presented a disgusting task that caused Romber and others to quit and take a penalty at the risk of getting eliminated and hoping others would save them by not participating.

Finally...
Season 7's 8th Leg required the eventual winners to shave their heads, affecting only Joyce. It was hard to watch, and uhhh.... they didn't win a prize that leg.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 04:17:29 AM »

Season 3's Leg 12 featured a task that caused Flo to go insane, and just looking at those coconuts on the bikes just seemed way too exhausting, as did the boat.

Season 4's Leg 10 featured a swimming challenge where they had to swim underwater in frigid ice water. What more is there to say?

Season 5's Leg 4 in Russia gave us an example of helpless teams get overtaken by Chip & Kim because of fish eggs. They all looked genuinely tired and sick.

Season 6's Leg 3 gave us a completely hard leg with a crazy Detour where your head had to be in the game. The counting was just as much of a killer task as building the furniture, well.. That's debatable. Counting 2304 items is no joke! The Roadblock was so difficult and 'luck' based that they reused it on TAR 15 in a NEL.

Season 6's Leg 6 gave us not only a long double leg, but to finish that all up, they were required to eat a bowl of 'very' spicy Hungarian soup. Teams vomited and Freddy ate his own puke to beat Gus & Hera.

Season 6's Leg 11 was the penultimate, and the hardest challenge of the entire race thus far made participants bleed, and caused the elimination of a team. This was all due to the allotted time they had.

Season 7's 3rd leg presented a disgusting task that caused Romber and others to quit and take a penalty at the risk of getting eliminated and hoping others would save them by not participating.

Finally...
Season 7's 8th Leg required the eventual winners to shave their heads, affecting only Joyce. It was hard to watch, and uhhh.... they didn't win a prize that leg.

I only meant TAR 7 Leg 8, though. Didn't you see the bolded text? Others, I already understand from the beginning.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 04:19:19 AM »
Easy two for me:
TAR 5 (Caviar eating)
TAR 6 (Spicy soup)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 05:46:29 AM »
How has no one mentioned Tar 29 leg 10. I honestly think that was the most physically demanding leg I've ever seen.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 06:06:22 AM »
How has no one mentioned Tar 29 leg 10. I honestly think that was the most physically demanding leg I've ever seen.

That was because of the tropical heat in Vietnam. That's why Floyd fainted and that's why Becca and him were eliminated. If they had done this task in any other country, he would not of been so hard

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 06:24:22 AM »

That was because of the tropical heat in Vietnam. That's why Floyd fainted and that's why Becca and him were eliminated. If they had done this task in any other country, he would not of been so hard

Regardless the weather or the climate, it's still so hard to do because you need more energy to paddle the bike containing weigths rather you ride your bike withouth any weigth...

And yes technically, it was TAR 3 leg 12 task, already mentioned  by EAOWadsy altough it packed with detour...
what might have been

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »
Not just that task though. They were riding bikes the entire leg, the ARI was very physically demanding and then they had to climb that God awful amount of steps.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:03:44 PM by BritishTARFan »

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »
Not just that task though. They wereriding bikes the entire leg, the ARI was very physically demanding and then they had to climb that God awful amount of steps.

Oh shoot i thought it was about hardest TAR tasks, my bad :lol:

And yes TAR 29 leg 10 was the craziest leg yet on TAR... I added Penultimate leg of TARA 5  without race  and the final leg...
what might have been

EAOWadsy

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »

Finally...

I only meant TAR 7 Leg 8, though. Didn't you see the bolded text? Others, I already understand from the beginning.

No I didn't, sorry.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2017, 01:58:07 PM »

Why is disgusting?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 05:34:27 PM »
TAR20 Paraguay.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

EAOWadsy

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 06:00:57 PM »

Why is disgusting?
lol, because of what they had to eat. The task itself was amazing.

Offline Steel of Scandinavia

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2017, 07:25:40 PM »
It's hard to say which one leg is the hardest, but I'm thinking s25 Leg 9 (Singapore) should be up there.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2017, 07:28:57 PM »
 :bigwelcome to RFF, Steel of Scandinavia! :)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »
It's hard to say which one leg is the hardest, but I'm thinking s25 Leg 9 (Singapore) should be up there.

Do a tightrope coarse then get a massage or break open a crab.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2017, 04:56:58 PM »

I'm not quite sure if That Singapore's leg was hard one... I would say that the first leg and the Morocco 1 was the hardest one of TAR 25, or you can count Phillipines 2
what might have been