Author Topic: Did You Ever Wonder What Sequestered Teams Do? Here's Dozens Of Pictures!  (Read 5481 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jodi Wincheski from TAR 14 and now a Casting Producer tweeted the following yesterday:

jodi wincheski ‏@jodiwincheski 12h12 hours ago
Amazing Race sequester photos. Pit stop in Colombia and then on to Bali. A great Thanksgiving with a fantastic...
https://t.co/sJjrBtZtbT

If you go to that link on Google Photos, there are 135 pictures, about 25 or 30 from the legs in Colombia and the rest are from Bali. A few show the filming in Bali, but most are of the teams in sequester in Bali. Apparently they were just off camera during part of the filming there. Several of them show people from eliminated teams holding the big yellow and white snake that teams had to carry on the show. After looking through all the pictures, I'd say they had a great time.

I was going to try and grab a few pictures and post them here, but I'm too clueless to make that work. If any of you can make that happen, feel free to upload a few of the good ones here.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Elimination doesn't look all bad, they still get a free vacation in an exotic location for the time left of the race :P

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Looks like they had a blast!!

LOL we need a yellow snake montage.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Elimination doesn't look all bad, they still get a free vacation in an exotic location for the time left of the race :P
Totally!

Even in the days when Elimination Station was still a thing, sequester seemed like an amazing holiday that even bitter eliminees should really enjoy.

Online ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
Who's the white guy with the hat?  A camera person?

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
scroll down and watch this also.,..

jodi wincheski ‏@jodiwincheski  Apr 13
Shooting 'The Amazing Race': Cinematography On The Run -­ Variety Artisans http://fb.me/40PZn3vaR

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Interesting! :colors

I wish we can see footage like this every season. :hrt:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Apart from the pictures I wish they would bring back the Elimination Station videos. It looks like a lot of fun for the eliminated teams.