Author Topic: S33: Will Wahl (Vanua)  (Read 1574 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S33: Will Wahl (Vanua)
« on: August 20, 2016, 09:47:40 AM »

Will Wahl

Current residence: Long Valley, NJ
Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)

Three words to describe you: Cunning, adaptable, and dynamic.

Hobbies: Watching TV (mostly Survivor), camping and fishing, and reading news articles.

Pet peeves: People who are fake and/or stuck-up.

What does it mean to be a Millennial?
A Millennial is creative, resourceful, intelligent, and, above all else, adaptable.

Personal claim to fame:
Being the youngest person to ever compete on Survivor, which is a dream that has finally become a reality.

Inspiration in life:
Jesus Christ and Ronald Reagan. If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why? Noise cancelling headphones so I won't have to hear any annoying people; a tent to stay dry in during the rain; and a Bible so that I can keep my sanity.

Survivor contestant you're most like:
I don't want to play like any past Survivor. Each season is its own game and should be unique. I will play the way I need to play in order to manipulate people. However, I do respect Randy Bailey (Gabon, Heroes vs. Villains).

Reason for being on Survivor:
My primary motivation is to show people that, even though I'm young, I can do anything an older person can do and more. People don't respect youth and I'm going to make them regret that. My secondary motivation is to screw with people's heads and lie every chance I get. It just sounds like fun.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have a way of making people feel comfortable. I can manipulate people into thinking they are in control when, really, I’m the one making the big moves necessary to win.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:03:40 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S33: Will Wahl (Vanua)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 09:49:28 AM »
Meet Season 33 Castaway Will Wahl

Get to know Will Wahl, one of the newest castaways who will compete for $1 million and the title of Sole Survivor in the all-new season of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, premiering on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 8/7c on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7fsKdYTbhZg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7fsKdYTbhZg</a>