Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 SHOW Discussion *spoilers*  (Read 104004 times)

Offline ivanw

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR ISRAEL 5 SHOW Discussion *spoilers*
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
Hi all -

This last episode in Korea was a non-elimination leg.. Jose and Alex were last because they had a 15 minute yield.
Ben and Ori passed them by mere seconds and they ended up on the mat together.

BTW - Ben is not claustrophobic, Uri didn't want to take the fish in his hands because he felt that it was cruel and hurting the fish. (same thing in India).
Ben got very mad at him but he bounced back.

Placements at the end of the 9th leg (S. Korea):

1. Raz and Amit
2. Tzion and Aviv
3.  Lee and Tal
4. Yael and Yosiel
5. Ben and Ori
6. Jose and Alex

Here is a link (always working) to watch live (this Tuesday 21:00 IDT):  :wohoo:

http://www.isramedia.net/2/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A5-2-%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%97%D7%99

cheers -

Ivan

Ivan, as far as I heard there's no showing of HMLM 5 tonight due to this show called "Me'orvevim" (?) (מעורבבים) taking over their slot? It was posted in HMLM's official page, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks before! :) (also thanks for the link though, it'll be very helpful)

Hi

I just checked - HMLM is airing tonight at 21:00 IDT.

Here is the link you can try - just remember the show is long because of alot of commercials..

http://www.isramedia.net/2/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A5-2-%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%97%D7%99

Offline ivanw

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2016, 05:01:26 AM »
You were right after all ..  :didimiss:    no episode last night . :gaah:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2016, 05:03:06 AM »
It airs (23 August) doesn't it?  ???

(It does, according to Wikipedia)

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2016, 07:32:18 AM »
It airs (23 August) doesn't it?  ???

(It does, according to Wikipedia)

Or the editor didn't know that it's unaired? I'm not really sure though, I checked on the site and it doesn't show a signal of any new ep. The only thing I know is someone posting a piece of recap/preview-like and sort of thing like on 3am my time (UTC+7). The commercial said it'll be on Sunday, though.

Anyone can help us with this? Thanks before. :)
[attached here are the one I captured from their official FB last night my time]

...and the main point of the post is the other show took HMLM's slot, hence there's no showing. (post modified, adding this part to avoid confusion)
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »
The Wikipedia page still says that Vietnam will be aired on August 23. Do they mean August 28? Can someone fix it?

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2016, 08:01:11 PM »
The Wikipedia page still says that Vietnam will be aired on August 23. Do they mean August 28? Can someone fix it?

Done (y)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2016, 08:03:00 PM »
Ah, thanks

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2016, 03:28:03 AM »
Why has this version of the show done away with Non-Elim penalties...?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2016, 09:05:48 AM »
Why has this version of the show done away with Non-Elim penalties...?
I got no idea, as I expected some Speed Bump/Handicap or some sort, or an MFE. I'm confused too, you're not alone :/
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2016, 09:22:14 PM »
Well, I just saw the promo and it will be somehow like a recap? Somehow the first recap of this season, I thought there would never be recaps, honestly :D (and it's pre-Final 6 Part 2 recap *since the last one was a non-elimination*) tonight 9pm IDT.
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2016, 01:58:16 AM »
>Fly to Hanoi, Vietnam
>Hanoi Opera House
  Stand on the roof and watch the busy traffic roundabout, looking for seven numbers on vehicles and people. Then go to a motorcycle parking lot nearby and find one of a few license plates that have those seven numbers.
  (Ben & Ori jump into a taxi, when it's only like a block away. Their driver takes them on an unwitting tour of Hanoi before dropping them back off at the Opera House)
  U-TURN VOTE (J&A)
>Hoan Kiem Lake
  DETOUR
    Slow: Perform Tai Chi for 30 straight minutes.
    Fast: Perform cardio aerobics for 30 straight minutes.
  U-TURN REVEAL
>Truc Bach Lake Marina
   Ride in a swan boat and take a break from the race for X minutes, enjoying some fresh fruit.
>School next door ("Hau Hoc Van"?)
   FACE OFF: Vietnamese sport that probably has a name, I just don't know it. Two sit on a thin pole and balance there, while hitting each other with padded sacks trying to knock the other off. 2 team member from each team fight, then the other two fight. If there's a tie, then any team member can fight in the tie breaker.
   Josie & Alex last place, 15-minute penalty.

I gotta say, I am really getting tired of these "Take a break from the race" tasks, especially when there's more than one per season. Especially considering we just had the "call from home" episode during the last leg, AND a recap episode before this one.

@BourkieBoy: All episodes of TAR Israel have Hebrew subtitles. The best way to watch is to just watch, and then pause if there's something you REALLY need to understand, then translate those subtitles. The team intros during episode 1 are exceptionally long. The race gets going after they're done.

Also, asking this once again, please please please be considerate and place future locations in spoiler tags. I really hate having to carefully scroll through the posts and hide my eyes in a panic.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:02:13 AM by GB »
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2016, 03:14:36 AM »
>Fly to Hanoi, Vietnam
>Hanoi Opera House
  Stand on the roof and watch the busy traffic roundabout, looking for seven numbers on vehicles and people. Then go to a motorcycle parking lot nearby and find one of a few license plates that have those seven numbers.
  (Ben & Ori jump into a taxi, when it's only like a block away. Their driver takes them on an unwitting tour of Hanoi before dropping them back off at the Opera House)
  U-TURN VOTE (J&A)
>Hoan Kiem Lake
  DETOUR
    Slow: Perform Tai Chi for 30 straight minutes.
    Fast: Perform cardio aerobics for 30 straight minutes.
  U-TURN REVEAL
>Truc Bach Lake Marina
   Ride in a swan boat and take a break from the race for X minutes, enjoying some fresh fruit.
>School next door ("Hau Hoc Van"?)
   FACE OFF: Vietnamese sport that probably has a name, I just don't know it. Two sit on a thin pole and balance there, while hitting each other with padded sacks trying to knock the other off. 2 team member from each team fight, then the other two fight. If there's a tie, then any team member can fight in the tie breaker.
   Josie & Alex last place, 15-minute penalty.

I gotta say, I am really getting tired of these "Take a break from the race" tasks, especially when there's more than one per season. Especially considering we just had the "call from home" episode during the last leg, AND a recap episode before this one.

@BourkieBoy: All episodes of TAR Israel have Hebrew subtitles. The best way to watch is to just watch, and then pause if there's something you REALLY need to understand, then translate those subtitles. The team intros during episode 1 are exceptionally long. The race gets going after they're done.

Also, asking this once again, please please please be considerate and place future locations in spoiler tags. I really hate having to carefully scroll through the posts and hide my eyes in a panic.

Us here usually called that task as "pillow war", it also exist here though (in Indonesia), but last time I saw it was the Independence Day for fun competition or something between people and/or neighborhood. :)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2016, 03:30:17 PM »
Not really surprised by who got eliminated this time. It was about their time to go.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »
Do we know when the next LEG airs?  ???

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:47 PM »
Sad to see them go, but it did seem like they were running out of steam anyway.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:57:56 PM by GB »

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2016, 12:31:16 AM »
The leg after that airs just last night IDT :) and this Tuesday, hopefully it's a two parter :)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2016, 12:46:20 AM »
The leg after that airs just last night IDT :) and this Tuesday, hopefully it's a two parter :)

I'm so glad to hear that! SO CLOSE TO THE MELBOURNE LEG!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2016, 12:51:31 AM »
Also a good news guys! In this moment, I realized Reshet accidentally lift the ban, or it's just them lifting the ban for this leg -- I got no idea.  Yeeeeesh :D :D (I'm impressed)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
Also a good news guys! In this moment, I realized Reshet accidentally lift the ban, or it's just them lifting the ban for this leg -- I got no idea.  Yeeeeesh :D :D (I'm impressed)

WHAT IS THAT SITE?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2016, 09:35:06 AM »
Soon, Bourkie :P

Right after this leg in Cambodia.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2016, 12:41:35 AM »

I'm so glad to hear that! SO CLOSE TO THE
Show content
MELBOURNE
LEG!

Come on, man. Please? I'm begging you.

Thus far in Cambodia!!

>Fly to Siem Reap, CAMBODIA
>Tonle Sap Dock
  Take row boat to...
>Vietnamese Primary School, Tonle Sap
  Spend some time with the kids, then clue.
>Kho Andeth (TAR13), Tonle Sap
  Build a bamboo raft, which must follow specifications of instruction manual. Use it to solve the animal puzzle. Can carry only one item at a time. (Toys) Pig/Rooster, Lion/Tiger, Bananas/Corn and Turtle/Parrot. Pig/Rooster can't be left alone with Bananas/Corn, Lion/Tiger can't be left alone with Pig/Rooster. Bring all over. Leave behind Turtle and Parrot. They will be stopped if they do a step in the puzzle wrong.
>Nearby houseboat
  Take ANOTHER break... (SO sick of these)
>Wat Damnak
  TAR19 Buddha Shrine task. Memorize without notes. Take it apart, load it onto cyclo, and take it to...
>Prea Prom Rath Wat
  Reassemble shrine perfectly.
  YIELD VOTE
>Sita's Farm
  Herd 500 ducks to a nearby lake. Wait there with the ducks for 10 minutes, then herd them back to their pen.
>Basket Selling Stall in Sokka
  RBK:Take a basket bike and deliver them to a house. Then, search through baskets for one with tiny race flag attached. Only thing partner can do is reattach fallen baskets.
>Rice Farm in Sokka
  Delivery point. Then, use the race-marked basket to catch three fish from the farm's pond. Place basket down like a cage to trap fish, then reach into hole in the top to pick up fish with hand. One has to catch the fish. The other stands on the shore and holds the caught fish in basket.
  YIELD REVEAL
>9th Street
  ...to be continued...

...does anyone know where "Sokka" is? (Or maybe Sokha)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:45:02 AM by GB »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2016, 12:52:37 AM »

I'm so glad to hear that! SO CLOSE TO THE
Show content
MELBOURNE
LEG!

Come on, man. Please? I'm begging you.

Thus far in Cambodia!!

>Fly to Siem Reap, CAMBODIA
>Tonle Sap Dock
  Take row boat to...
>Vietnamese Primary School, Tonle Sap
  Spend some time with the kids, then clue.
>Kho Andeth (TAR13), Tonle Sap
  Build a bamboo raft, which must follow specifications of instruction manual. Use it to solve the animal puzzle. Can carry only one item at a time. (Toys) Pig/Rooster, Lion/Tiger, Bananas/Corn and Turtle/Parrot. Pig/Rooster can't be left alone with Bananas/Corn, Lion/Tiger can't be left alone with Pig/Rooster. Bring all over. Leave behind Turtle and Parrot. They will be stopped if they do a step in the puzzle wrong.
>Nearby houseboat
  Take ANOTHER break... (SO sick of these)
>Wat Damnak
  TAR19 Buddha Shrine task. Memorize without notes. Take it apart, load it onto cyclo, and take it to...
>Prea Prom Rath Wat
  Reassemble shrine perfectly.
  YIELD VOTE
>Sita's Farm
  Herd 500 ducks to a nearby lake. Wait there with the ducks for 10 minutes, then herd them back to their pen.
>Basket Selling Stall in Sokka
  RBK:Take a basket bike and deliver them to a house. Then, search through baskets for one with tiny race flag attached. Only thing partner can do is reattach fallen baskets.
>Rice Farm in Sokka
  Delivery point. Then, use the race-marked basket to catch three fish from the farm's pond. Place basket down like a cage to trap fish, then reach into hole in the top to pick up fish with hand. One has to catch the fish. The other stands on the shore and holds the caught fish in basket.
  YIELD REVEAL
>9th Street
  ...to be continued...

...does anyone know where "Sokka" is? (Or maybe Sokha)

What r y begging me for?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
GB is very sensitive about future locations, it's technically a spoiler until it comes up in the preview. That's why I avoided saying it specifically in my post above.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2016, 01:15:09 AM »
GB is very sensitive about future locations, it's technically a spoiler until it comes up in the preview. That's why I avoided saying it specifically in my post above.

Oh GB, I'm so sorry!  :(

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2016, 11:20:42 AM »
What was up with Josie & Alex's cab on the way to the pit stop?