Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 SHOW Discussion *spoilers*  (Read 103804 times)

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love THE AMAZING RACE!!!
TAR ISRAEL 5 SHOW Discussion *spoilers*
« on: May 16, 2016, 10:47:37 PM »
Same as last season, maybe 2 teams will be eliminated 1st leg again.  :groan:
Yes, they are going to have two first legs again just like the last season.
"Rip it, Read it, and Keep Racing!" -Phil Keoghan
"I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS!!" -Nicole (TAR 23)
"Quebec just blew up!"- NATALIE SPOONER (TARC 2)

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR ISRAEL 5 SHOW Discussion *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
Good first episode I didn't think that team would be eliminated :(

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 01:45:33 AM »
Good first episode I didn't think that team would be eliminated :(

Where was it?

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 02:15:19 AM »
reshetTV

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
I meant the location of the leg, Israel?

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 02:36:21 AM »
in Israel

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 07:57:39 AM »
I meant the location of the leg, Israel?
Tel Aviv, Israel.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »
Could someone please post the schedule ?? Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 03:32:46 PM »
Could someone please post the schedule ?? Thanks!

Wikipedia says the first episode was this Tuesday...Maybe Tuesdays and Fridays? Or Tuesdays and Saturdays?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 10:41:57 PM »
Finally got a chance to watch this. I thought those two girls had NO chance, but then they really surprised me. The music task really threw teams for a loop.

My guess is that the next episode is on Saturday.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 11:29:58 AM »
has been ep2 yet

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »
has been ep2 yet

No, the next episode airs tonight  in Israel
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 02:26:28 PM »
oh so the schedule is Tuesday & Sunday? hopefully I can wait for it long enough to be uploaded on Reshet lol <3
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2016, 09:12:30 PM »
Those two didn't have a chance. Also, I've never seen someone cry so hard at the Pit Stop.

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 06:41:10 AM »
What çountries visted when italy leg come out

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 05:44:34 PM »
So is anyone else watching this? I tell ya, HaMerotz LaMillion never disappoints. We've got pasta, parmesan, and pretending to be statues. I'm cheering for Ben & Ori and Lee & Tal, hoping that Monada & Adriano get eliminated quickly.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 01:50:41 PM »
So is anyone else watching this? I tell ya, HaMerotz LaMillion never disappoints. We've got pasta, parmesan, and pretending to be statues. I'm cheering for Ben & Ori and Lee & Tal, hoping that Monada & Adriano get eliminated quickly.

Wikipedia nor RFF wiki have been updated so what's happened so far in the leg? (Guessing it's 3 episodes long)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
Ah sorry, I only update the RFF wiki after a leg is finished. I can provide brief recaps here.

-The 12 remaining teams flew to Rome, Italy and searched Parking Structure C for a person with their next clue.
-This clue contained a transparent image with part of da Vinci's Vetruvian man. Teams had to find the one car with a sticker containing the other part of the Vetruvian man, which they could take.
-Teams drove to La Carovana Restaurant, where they had to spoon through a gigantic pot filled with all sorts of pasta. Team had to use their hands to search through the (very HOT) pasta looking for 16 English letters that looked like pasta pieces. Anything that wasn't spaghetti had to be sorted, and all spaghetti had to be put back in the pot. Some of the letters could be used to spell "Parmigiano", which would get them the next clue.
--Excited after finishing the clue, Hen hugs the judge (an elderly Italian woman) and the two fall to the ground. The judge is slightly hurt and needs to sit down, but in the end she smiles and laughs.
-U-Turn vote. Online dating couple Dor & Sapir received the majority, 4/12 votes
-Teams left their vehicles behind (already??) and traveled by taxi to Piazza Cairoli. Detour clue.
-In MEAT, teams found Norcineria Viola and had to memorize the taste, look and smell of 12 kinds of Salami. Then travel on foot across the Piazza to a salami stand and identify the pieces of salami there. (Copy of TAR20 Turin task)
--Brothers Ben & Ori start tasting the salami and quickly give up, switching tasks.
-In DAIRY, one team member had to hold a huge, heavy block of cheese while their partner used a cheese grater to grate it down. They had to keep doing this until they got 1kg of cheese gratings.
--Monada cut her finger badly during this task, making her cry.
-U-Turn Reveal. Sapir feels like she's gone back in time to high school where everyone is bullying her.
-Teams are told to find the statue of the Greek God of the Sea. This refers to the statue of Neptune at Piazza del Popolo.
--Footballers Tzion & Aviv misinterpret the clue and ask their driver to take them to "God Sea Square". The driver starts taking them to the People's Square.
-At Popolo, teams had to become human statues, including costumes and body paint. They had to find a local who would agree to become a third human statue. Then the three had to recreate the statue of Neptune and his two sons, remaining completely still in order to earn 10 Euros from locals.
--Teams begin this task, but no-one completes it before the episode ends. Night has fallen over Rome.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »
Ah sorry, I only update the RFF wiki after a leg is finished. I can provide brief recaps here.

-The 12 remaining teams flew to Rome, Italy and searched Parking Structure C for a person with their next clue.
-This clue contained a transparent image with part of da Vinci's Vetruvian man. Teams had to find the one car with a sticker containing the other part of the Vetruvian man, which they could take.
-Teams drove to La Carovana Restaurant, where they had to spoon through a gigantic pot filled with all sorts of pasta. Team had to use their hands to search through the (very HOT) pasta looking for 16 English letters that looked like pasta pieces. Anything that wasn't spaghetti had to be sorted, and all spaghetti had to be put back in the pot. Some of the letters could be used to spell "Parmigiano", which would get them the next clue.
--Excited after finishing the clue, Hen hugs the judge (an elderly Italian woman) and the two fall to the ground. The judge is slightly hurt and needs to sit down, but in the end she smiles and laughs.
-U-Turn vote. Online dating couple Dor & Sapir received the majority, 4/12 votes
-Teams left their vehicles behind (already??) and traveled by taxi to Piazza Cairoli. Detour clue.
-In MEAT, teams found Norcineria Viola and had to memorize the taste, look and smell of 12 kinds of Salami. Then travel on foot across the Piazza to a salami stand and identify the pieces of salami there. (Copy of TAR20 Turin task)
--Brothers Ben & Ori start tasting the salami and quickly give up, switching tasks.
-In DAIRY, one team member had to hold a huge, heavy block of cheese while their partner used a cheese grater to grate it down. They had to keep doing this until they got 1kg of cheese gratings.
--Monada cut her finger badly during this task, making her cry.
-U-Turn Reveal. Sapir feels like she's gone back in time to high school where everyone is bullying her.
-Teams are told to find the statue of the Greek God of the Sea. This refers to the statue of Neptune at Piazza del Popolo.
--Footballers Tzion & Aviv misinterpret the clue and ask their driver to take them to "God Sea Square". The driver starts taking them to the People's Square.
-At Popolo, teams had to become human statues, including costumes and body paint. They had to find a local who would agree to become a third human statue. Then the three had to recreate the statue of Neptune and his two sons, remaining completely still in order to earn 10 Euros from locals.
--Teams begin this task, but no-one completes it before the episode ends. Night has fallen over Rome.

Thank You! Can't wait to see the full leg, I saw the team topple over the Nanny  :funny:, I cried of laughter  :funny:

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 05:06:29 PM »

I'm watching HaMerotz LaMillion too. I can get the general idea of what the teams are doing or the task for, but still I relies on Google Translate if I want to know the thoughts of the teams in depth. =[

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 06:11:43 PM »
Uhh... Neptune's the Roman god of the sea. The Greek name was Poseidon. Come on, HaMerotz LaMillion! Unless of course it was just that one team saying that, in which case come on, whichever team that was!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 08:37:13 PM »
Uhh... Neptune's the Roman god of the sea. The Greek name was Poseidon. Come on, HaMerotz LaMillion! Unless of course it was just that one team saying that, in which case come on, whichever team that was!

Good point. I think the clue just said to find the statue of the "Sea God", and Lee & Tal made an assumption.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 10:11:37 PM »

OMG, i completely dislike the cousins (Yael & Yosiel), i can't stand them talking about the way others look (though i don't speak Hebrew, their gestures make it kind of obvious), specially Yosiel who is a guy  mocking the girls.

My early favourites are Naomi & Chen (they are totally hillarious, loved when Chen took down the mamma in the pasta task  :funny:), Alex & Josie (they had such a good vibe, they are always happy and smiling). Lee & Tal look like a female team that can actually win, they are extremely competent.

I don't know about Adriano & Monada, i think they are a nice and cute couple. Him sucking her blood after she got a cut with the grater was kind of gross but lovely hehe.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:15:44 PM by GonzaloChileno »
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 01:45:38 AM »
If you don't speak Hebrew, how do you know that's what they're talking about?  ???

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 06:05:57 AM »
If you don't speak Hebrew, how do you know that's what they're talking about?  ???

You infer from circumstances, you translate the Hebrew subtitles, or you just grin and bear it.  :grins: