Author Topic: TAR 28 EP 12 FINALE "Only First That Matters!" LA >Santa Barbara  (Read 35530 times)

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 28 EP 12 FINALE "Only First That Matters!" LA >Santa Barbara
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2016, 01:14:21 PM »
I noticed:
Korey's pic arranging barrel covers: he is holding a barrel cover with #MontBlanc on it.
So my thought is he's moving every letters to the other side because that hashtag barrel needs to be place at the end.
And plus, the barrels in the middle showed D , D and S Which means Dubai, Denpasar, Shenzhen?
So in that case the barrels would be 3 cities at a time. :didimiss:

Synchronized mountaineering may be one member coes vertical and one goes horizontal ???

I also think the synchronized mountaineering is like both members on 2 ends of the rope, so the one goes horizontal kind of "pull" the one on the vertical...

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
That is interesting! Why would production sow dana and matt so negative when they won? I think they came second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFr9xUwQ-cE

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2016, 05:16:47 PM »
That is interesting! Why would production sow dana and matt so negative when they won? I think they came second

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HFr9xUwQ-cE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HFr9xUwQ-cE</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline WafflesAndpancakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2016, 08:02:16 PM »
Dana and Matt won. Not what i expected. :gaah:

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2016, 12:34:52 AM »

I didn't expect it as well. Dana did amazing in the final challenge though, so I was fine with them winning.

Still a complete surprise though :o. Usually I assume that the team that is edited in a negative light does not win, but it's great that I got surprised!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2016, 01:18:12 AM »

I didn't expect it as well. Dana did amazing in the final challenge though, so I was fine with them winning.

Still a complete surprise though :o. Usually I assume that the team that is edited in a negative light does not win, but it's great that I got surprised!

Matt was the only one redeeming in their team. He's a saint to have to put up with Dana. I would dump her if I was to live with her.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2016, 05:05:03 AM »
Lol My favorite teams won three spring seasons in a row (24, 26, 28). I had no hope for Matt & Dana because of their edit.

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2016, 06:04:09 AM »
Awesome finale!!! What made it even better is Karma playing games with Tyler and his Boo! Loved seeing them screw up every step of the final leg ... Just Beautiful  :cheer: :conf:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2016, 09:38:52 AM »
Awesome finale!!! What made it even better is Karma playing games with Tyler and his Boo! Loved seeing them screw up every step of the final leg ... Just Beautiful  :cheer: :conf:

Wow... Calm down

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2016, 10:07:03 AM »

Wow... Calm down

what karma? Lol..

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2016, 10:12:52 AM »
U-Turning a team probably :?

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »
U-turn was a part of it definitely but their lying attitude and vile despicable hateful personalities that appeared in episode 11 as well. I seriously didn't see them screw up in one leg like they did in the finale! Karma is a B*tch.

P.S: I was originally rooting for the mom son team and secondly for the dancers but Tyler and his BF started to show some very unlikable traits especially toward the ending of the season that is why being third was better news than mom son team wining to me.

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2016, 10:48:05 AM »
I am just glad my 3 fave teams of the season ended up in the final 3. A Matt and Dana type of team would normally have been my season pick, but this season I found Tyler and Corey and Sheri and Cole more likeable.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2016, 12:17:34 PM »
U-turn was a part of it definitely but their lying attitude and vile despicable hateful personalities that appeared in episode 11 as well. I seriously didn't see them screw up in one leg like they did in the finale! Karma is a B*tch.

P.S: I was originally rooting for the mom son team and secondly for the dancers but Tyler and his BF started to show some very unlikable traits especially toward the ending of the season that is why being third was better news than mom son team wining to me.

Vile despicable personalities! Sorry you're getting mixed up with Jonathen & Victoria! Seriously that's really unnecessary!

P.S: They're not Boyfriends they're friends, did you even watch the season?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2016, 12:52:24 PM »
Note MY SIG PLEASE.

:kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2016, 01:38:25 PM »

Vile despicable personalities! Sorry you're getting mixed up with Jonathen & Victoria! Seriously that's really unnecessary!

P.S: They're not Boyfriends they're friends, did you even watch the season?

That was sarcasm ..  :grins:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2016, 10:55:09 PM »
Finale was ok but too linear.

Honestly, I don't see TAR lasting very long after this finale ( season 30 could very well be the last season). Season 24 and the move to Fridays really hindered tar's success imo. ( plus overuse of twist seasons and lack of good leg designs).
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:27 AM »
I just hope it doesn't get cancelled like ANTM - due to drastically dropped viewership after seasons with desperate casting twists.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2016, 06:54:33 PM »
Moving TAR to Fridays was a bad move. TAR should reconsider moving it back to Sundays look back at the successes of the past seasons. Bring back that era. As a TAR purist, I'd rather have a cast with regular people on the race but with a few prominent names (like Season's 22 or 25's). Twists should not be overused in way like its every after a regular season (Season 26 & 28 happend after regular Seasons).

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2016, 09:15:21 PM »
Moving TAR to Fridays was a bad move. TAR should reconsider moving it back to Sundays look back at the successes of the past seasons. Bring back that era. As a TAR purist, I'd rather have a cast with regular people on the race but with a few prominent names (like Season's 22 or 25's). Twists should not be overused in way like its every after a regular season (Season 26 & 28 happend after regular Seasons).

At this rate I don't think moving to Sundays would do much. CBS actually just cancelled almost its entire Sunday lineup and TAR actually outrated a lot of the shows this Sunday with its finale.

The best thing we can hope for is STABILITY and a BETTER BUDGET. I know for sure I would love to see more self-driving/no budget cutting (I'm looking at you, TAR27's U-Turns and Lack of proper Speed Bumps).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2016, 09:21:24 PM »
Is this season worth watching?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 09:56:37 AM »
Is this season worth watching?
YES TOTALLY.

Much better than S27. Better than S26 imo.