Author Topic: S32 Ep 13: "With Me or Not With Me"  (Read 4580 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
S32 Ep 13: "With Me or Not With Me"
« on: May 04, 2016, 08:50:35 AM »
May 11th episode. One week to go for finale.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S32 Ep 13: "With Me or Not With Me"
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 10:47:52 AM »
Survivor - With Me or Not With Me (Preview)

One castaway struggles to overcome feeling betrayed by their strongest ally. Also, an indulging reward might wreak havoc on one castaway, on the penultimate episode of Survivor, Wednesday, May 11th at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OC23LMpUdNE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OC23LMpUdNE</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:29:21 AM »
Survivor - With Me or Not With Me (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/S2hOKT7n_jQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/S2hOKT7n_jQ</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 02:31:51 AM »
Survivor Challenge Preview - 5x5 (Ep 10)

Go behind the scenes of this week's reward challenge "5x5" with host Jeff Probst and Supervising Producer John Kirhoffer.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7yiavra508A" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7yiavra508A</a>

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 03:45:27 AM »
Joe will be medevac?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 08:07:43 PM »
Episode summary:

Tai feels on his betrayal over Aubry when he went excited after Jason's elimination in the previous episode.
The reward challenge was hard, Joe was physically strong after a dead last start, and he won his first reward joined Cydney and Aubry for a spa feast.
Joe got deteriorate and became ill, his condition turned worst, the Survivor medical team arrived at Dara camp to check his medical status and he had been medically evacuated from the game.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 05:04:03 AM »
TBH this episode was being perfect. This Final 5 was great, not only because they are the brighter side of the season, but because nobody has one fixed final 3. All of them were allied with each other and wanted to get rid of any other castaway, opening the door for everyone to work with everyone. I have no idea what could have happened in that Tribal Council, no clue at all. Unfortunately, this episode ends in the worst possible way, which is Joe being medevac'ed, and leaving the F4 very open to movements and flows.

Day 34, F4, could it be that production changed this to a F2? Or will they just have the last 4 days to eliminate only 4th placer and then FTC? TBH, Last seasons have had multiple TCs in final episodes, so I am still uncertain on what is about to come.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »
Joe :torche

On the bright side, being medically evacuated because of beef at a Reward is such a random and hilarious way to go.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 10:14:09 AM »
I'm so happy with the outcome because Joe was never going home and he would've taken a place from someone else at the finals.
Plus I was fearing that Cydney would've gone home this ep.... :sab

Sad to see him medevaced though!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 01:32:44 PM »
I was so upset because of Aubry thinking about taking out Cydney. I'm so sad for Joe, but as Marionete said, he would have taken anybody's place on the finale, knowing that he would never win against any of those 4.

Tbh I'm so excited because this is one of the best F4 we never had! I mean, I of course have my winner, who is Cydney and second Aubry, but if Michelle or Tai wins, they will be so deserving winners too. Btw, as I said, I'm praying for Cydney to win. xD

However, I think Michelle have the highest possibility to win if she's on the FTC. She have Nick, Julia and maybe Scot and Jason because she haven't pissed them off. If I was them, I would take her out. Sorry Michelle.

I hope Cydney wins II next episode so she's directly on the finale and at least I'm going to be more relaxed. hahaha

Last season, Cambodia, I was super happy because of Wentworth on the F4, and then, BOOM!, she's out... I hope this season won't be the same, because it has been an awesome season, don't bother me with the finale at all pls. xD They are all deserving, but I have my winner and I want to be happy. xD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:40:19 PM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 03:59:13 PM »
I'm also rooting for Cydney but she won't win. I'm praying she squeaks into the F3.
I predict there will be a tie at the next tribal, perhaps between Tai & Michelle, with the former losing.

Aubrey's winning, it's been obvious since at least the merge.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 05:37:14 PM »
Thing is, the other three should be smart enough and can take Aubry out at f4. I think nobody is safe yet, everyone is willing to work wiith everyone, and that means anybody could go home

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »
Yeah if the other three were smart they would take out Aubry, and I think then Cydney would win, but I just don't see the other three working together to take out Aubry tbh.