Author Topic: Which season's route(s) would YOU do if you had the chance?  (Read 4425 times)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Which season's route(s) would YOU do if you had the chance?
« on: April 24, 2016, 04:25:48 PM »
If money and personal time were infinite, which season(s) would you dream about completing in its entirety? This means doing the tasks in order of the visit, both Detour options, along with the specialty tasks such as Fast Forwards and Speed Bumps. Even the tasks you fear of doing (bungee jumping, eating spicy food, kissing camels, etc.) must be done. You may take all the time you want just as long as you experience it all.

My choice:

TAR15-
Show content
From the L.A. River license plate search to walking on the grounds of a billionaire's Las Vegas manor, this route is my top pick for adventuring along. The only seemingly dealbreaker would be eating a wasabi bomb, but even with that, participating in a Japanese-style game show like that would be worth the hard punch of heat. The tasks throughout Southeast Asia don't pose a problem for me. The two legs in Dubai are what distinguishes this season from every other city on my bucket list. Going to the Burj Khalifa observation deck, driving in a Maserati, feeling like a kid again at Ski Dubai, saving the day for camels by filling canteens with "urned" water in the desert, figuring out the code to open a briefcase with a wristwatch, assembling colorful hookahs, brushing up my math skills at the Gold Souq, and to top it off at Atlantis, The Palm with a fast waterslide and beachside swim makes it a wonderful journey. As the trip heads to Europe, the only difficulties should be counting chimes and unrolling hay bales. Estonia is also a visit I would look forward to since I would love the opportunity to play in the bog games there, take a ride on the Saunabus, and "solve a mystery" with the invisible ink RB. Czech Republic would be a lovely visit. Searching for a tiny mandolin at the Estates Theater just to hear the Don Giovanni actor say...
:haha
would be devastating yet lovely. Prague has some personal mind over matter tasks like the cryotherapy session and drinking a shot of smoky absinthe. However, the adventure park Detour on its first leg, making a golem statue, and maneuvering 30 beers around a bunch of not-so-sober night clubbers makes this a great experience. And as for Las Vegas, what's not to love? What happens there can stay there. :funny:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
Re: Which season's route(s) would YOU do if you had the chance?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 04:31:37 PM »
TAR 28...

really exotic route... Armenia and Georgia <333

TAR 5...

and TAR 11
what might have been

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
Season 27: Handsdown!

I get to have a public start in Venice Beach! Have a helicopter ride over Rio and then play volleyball on Copacabana! I can do a tango in Buenos Aires! I get to visit VICTORIA FALLS!!!!! Walk with lions, swim with crocodiles, Bungee Jump X2 and view Victoria Falls from a microlight! I can fly over the French countryside in a vintage plane and rap in the heart of Paris! I get to find paintings in a sea of windmills and play double Dutch in Rotterdam! I get to visit the Jewish culture of Kraków and see the Oskar Schindler factory! THE TAJ MAHAL! To witness the chaos of India is a dream of mine! Although Leg 10 seems a bit iffy for me! Then I expiereince the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong & perform in an,awesome water show in Macau! And the Final leg has loads of Geography tasks so I could win!

Although I may not enjoy Legs 3 & 10 as much this race looked fun to be on!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 05:43:57 PM »
I think I would really love being on TAR24 because the tasks are so easy that I could easily win the million :lol:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 08:38:53 PM »
Amazing Race 2,6,9,22,25,27  :)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 10:32:02 PM »
I think I would really love being on TAR24 because the tasks are so easy that I could easily win the million :lol:
:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 06:06:34 AM »

ouch. :funny:
what might have been

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »
TAR 6
The most amazing route ever!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 06:58:06 PM »
TAR 6
Good luck in Hungary then. :lol: I would hate to drink pig's blood and then eat a soup that resembles the color of blood. (That episode ruined tomato soup and tomato sauce for me.)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 07:43:51 PM »
22 definitely!

Bora Bora, NZ, Bali, Botswana, Switzerland and Scotland. All sounds super cool to me and I think it's still one of the most greatest route of TAR.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 08:06:18 PM »
22 definitely!
Bora Bora, NZ, Bali, Botswana, Switzerland and Scotland. All sounds super cool to me and I think it's still one of the most greatest route of TAR.

They definitely nailed the route for this one. If only they were able to squeeze a South American Country, then it would have been even better. Overall, it was solid. Bora Bora, NZ, Bali, Botswana, Switzerland, Germany and UK... Almost all my favorite countries are there.

EAOWadsy

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »
TAR 6
Good luck in Hungary then. :lol: I would hate to drink pig's blood and then eat a soup that resembles the color of blood. (That episode ruined tomato soup and tomato sauce for me.)

No one said you would have to eat it, and the spicy soup which came later can be complete in as much time as you need.

That being said, my favourite routes which I would take are:

3, 6 and 22

I'd give 5 an honorable mention, although the reason it isn't in my top three is because there was hardly any Europe the entire season.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 07:34:49 PM »
TAR22 or TARAus3

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 01:12:17 AM »
22 or 29
racing with Brooke will be awesome  :funny:

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 01:27:42 AM »
Against the odds but I actually will enjoy S12 and S20 a lot.

Others will be 13, 17, 21, and 23. And i don't know why but some Russian legs just have great tasks  :funny:

EAOWadsy

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 01:33:35 AM »
Season 21 was the only time I enjoyed a visit to Russia, and I enjoyed both legs immensely.

Offline NancyandEmilyfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 08:17:17 PM »
Could we do it with the contestants from the respective season? If so , I'd go with season 7 because every team is likeable ( With Susan and Patrick , Ron and Kelly as exceptions).

Offline Palperro

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • aka Paldog aka Paldog123456
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 09:07:54 PM »
I liked TAR12, TAR23, or TAR27.
Por ti volaré

Offline geographynerd

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
I'd say season 28 because of the amazing scenery and cultural tasks, and because it was the first on that came to my mind  :funny: