Author Topic: TAR 28 Ep 10 "Monkey Dance" Bali, Indonesia (2)  (Read 21365 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 28 Ep 10 "Monkey Dance" Bali, Indonesia (2)
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 02:18:58 PM »
Good point...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 02:18:46 AM »
So that coconut task is probably similar to, if not the same as a task from Leg 7 of TARPH2.  (Not surprising since ActiveTV is probably involved in designing this Asian Leg again.)

Each team member had to carry 6 coconuts each over a hanging bridge and deliver them to the "coconut king" who would open the coconut with his mouth and hand them the next clue.  Before crossing the bridge, there was the Voting Yield reveal board.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 02:44:38 AM »
^^ Happy 1000th post! I take it in TARPh2 that team's had to restart if they dropped them? Might be the same case here.

Also, do we have any idea who is jumping and climbing in this cap? ???

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 02:52:27 AM »
Considering the size of the person and the skintone I think that's Tyler? :duno:

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 06:05:49 AM »
wow at u-turn board ... :o
the dopest i'd seen so far throughout the race  :colors

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 06:18:53 AM »
^^ Happy 1000th post! I take it in TARPh2 that team's had to restart if they dropped them? Might be the same case here.
Ooo! I didn't realize my milestone! Thank you  :conf:
And yes, they had to start over.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 09:50:21 AM »
I think Tyler jumping...is that Dana's dark ponytail on the left?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
yahoo preview https://www.yahoo.com/tv/amazing-race-monkey-dance-preview-085805754.html :waves: don't think its posted yet ?

No that is the NEW one!! Thank you!!   :<3

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0II88--V2Yk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0II88--V2Yk</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 05:12:52 PM »
PREVIEW Caps:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:37:33 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 05:13:31 PM »
CAPS Part 2:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 07:36:32 PM »
Based on the preview, i think detour 1 is delivering chickens & coconuts, detour 2 is collecting seaweed.

caps 1: Seaweed farm, Nusa Lembongan
caps 11-12, 40: Burnie/Ashley and Sheri/Cole arrive at Nusa Lembongan
caps 21-23, 26-35, 49-51: Blue Lagoon, Nusa Ceningan
caps 41-42: Yellow bridge
caps 24, 47-48: Cole and Tyler/Korey at the pit stop, Bajra Sandhi monument (Denpasar)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 07:38:27 PM »
I think Chickens is another Detour altogether or the last thing they have to deliver for that Detour? I distinctly remember seeing a promo with Tyler & Korey delivering chickens and then the clue-giver is shown.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2016, 07:53:56 PM »
:(
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2016, 08:13:40 PM »
I was thinking Team Orange below and Burnie/Ashley above? ???  Doesn't Ashley wear a straw hat sometimes? ???

I'm sorry, I can't get over this. I can't figure out if it's Sheri and Cole or Brodie and Kurt. There's evidence for the u-turn being either of them.  :groan: I feel like I'm missing something.
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2016, 08:18:52 PM »
Unless we get a better picture "that's all folks"!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2016, 08:20:41 PM »

It's very hard to see but it's clear that the U-Turn is used by the time Burnie & Ashley get there?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2016, 08:30:03 PM »
Which of those is the courtesy of pic? ??? Are we SURE that is two Uturn pics and not one Uturn and one "courtesy of" pic? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2016, 10:01:23 PM »
Which of those is the courtesy of pic? ??? Are we SURE that is two Uturn pics and not one Uturn and one "courtesy of" pic? ???
Courtesy of = top one because it's smaller

I don't think anyone suggested it's two U-Turn pics? gamerfan was suggesting that the first one was already used when Burnie & Ashley arrived.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 02:17:33 PM »
Caption Info:

Monkey Dance!"--At the Pit Start, Cole (left) and Sheri (right) take a speed boat to Gamat Bay to begin the Active Route Marker, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Pit Start, Matt (left) and Dana (right) take a speed boat to Gamat Bay to begin the Active Route Marker, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

"Monkey Dance!"--At the Active Route Marker, Burnie prepares to go snorkeling to find the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Dana (left) and Matt (right) prepare to snorkel and find their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

"Monkey Dance!"--Detour ((SIC??)) the Active Route Marker, Tyler gets excited to snorkel to find the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"--At the Active Route Marker, Ashley (left) and Burnie (right) suit up to go snorkeling to find the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Cole (left) and Sheri (right) prepare to snorkel to find the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Kurt (left) and Brodie (right) must go snorkeling to find their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Kurt (left) and Brodie (right) strategize after snorkeling and finding a clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Sheri (left) and Cole (right) take a taxi truck to Dusun Kaja where they will search for dancing monkeys, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Active Route Marker, Kurt (left) and Brodie (right) take the taxi truck to Dusun Kaja, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

"Monkey Dance!"---- At the Detour Decision point, Ashley (right) and Burnie (left), Dana and Matt run to find the dancing monkey with the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At Detour A, Tyler (left) and Korey (right) run across the bridge to the Cenigan side to start delivering coconuts and chickens, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"--At Detour A, Tyler (left) and Korey (right) carry coconuts to the Lembongan side of the bridge to get the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"--At Detour A, Burnie takes one of many trips to carry 50 coconuts across the bridge to the Lembongan side to get the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- Detour A, Cole (left) carries coconuts while Sheri (right) brings the chickens across the bridge to the Lembongan side, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"--At Detour A, Ashley (left) and Burnie (right) carry 50 coconuts to the Lembongan side to get the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At Detour A, Dana unloads coconuts and carries a chicken to take across the bridge to the Lembongan side, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"-- At the Detour B, Kurt (right) and Brodie (left) carry seaweed to lay on the shore to dry, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"---- At Detour B, Brodie (left) and Kurt (right) apply the face cream from the farmer in order to receive the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE

Monkey Dance!"--At the Active Route Marker, Kurt (left) and Brodie (right) travel by boat to Mushroom Beach, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

"Monkey Dance!"-- At the Route Marker, Sheri (left) and Cole (right) decide who will cliff jump off at the Road Block, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29

Monkey Dance!"--After the Road Block, Tyler (left) and Korey (right) make their way to the Bajra Sandhi Monument to check in at the Pit Stop, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, April 29
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2016, 09:28:21 PM »
Sneak Peek! Thanks Candi!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aznOt84gZKg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aznOt84gZKg</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2016, 02:37:01 AM »
The W-turn summoned Platrium to this thread, albeit late.

Here's what I think:
1. Burnie & Ashley are most likely not U-turned because they are holding their own photo. From the size of it, it doesn't look like a courtesy of photo.
2. I agree that the 1st U-turn has already been used by the time Burnie & Ashley got there, and I also agree that the 2nd pic has been blurred. :ascared I'm speculating Brodie & Kurt's photo is on the 2nd slot.
3. I also noticed that Brodie & Kurt appear on both sides of the detour. (Caps 41-42 of 2nd preview) (Caps 24-27 of 1st preview) This is assuming oval's timeline on Reply#4 is accurate.
4. Lastly, even though it was clearly indicated that it's a W-turn (and not a blind one), 2 big slots can only be seen, so I'm speculating on this being a Blind W-turn instead of the non-blind one. ???

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2016, 03:23:35 AM »
3. I also noticed that Brodie & Kurt appear on both sides of the detour. (Caps 41-42 of 2nd preview) (Caps 24-27 of 1st preview) This is assuming oval's timeline on Reply#4 is accurate.

How is oval's timeline not accurate and up for debate? :lol: