Author Topic: TAR Canada 4: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers  (Read 126454 times)

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Canada 4: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers
« Reply #425 on: July 06, 2016, 05:32:28 AM »
I'm not aware of a lot of spoilers boot-order wise but omg... does it seem like Stephané & Antoine get the boot next week over Anne & Tanya instead?
I'm not so sure tbh. Stephane and Antoine have proved to be a strong team, and Anne and Tanya seem to be in trouble next leg due to an accident. And I'm not sure how helpful it will be, but the Father & Son are from Quebec and Vietnam was a former French colony, maybe French will be more beneficial to use than English next Leg?

Isn't them the only team we don't see lined-up in a pic we have from Live?

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #426 on: July 06, 2016, 05:52:32 AM »
And I'm not sure how helpful it will be, but the Father & Son are from Quebec and Vietnam was a former French colony, maybe French will be more beneficial to use than English next Leg?
No, English is more popular in Vietnam than French.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #427 on: July 06, 2016, 06:41:19 AM »
I'm not aware of a lot of spoilers boot-order wise but omg... does it seem like Stephané & Antoine get the boot next week over Anne & Tanya instead?
I'm not so sure tbh. Stephane and Antoine have proved to be a strong team, and Anne and Tanya seem to be in trouble next leg due to an accident. And I'm not sure how helpful it will be, but the Father & Son are from Quebec and Vietnam was a former French colony, maybe French will be more beneficial to use than English next Leg?

YES. There were 8 teams waiting in line. But I guess we didn't take into account why they were waiting... Were Stephane and Antoine the first in line, the others were waiting on them?

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #428 on: July 06, 2016, 07:31:04 AM »

YES. There were 8 teams waiting in line. But I guess we didn't take into account why they were waiting... Were Stephane and Antoine the first in line, the others were waiting on them?

Here's what scott14 posted in the live sightings thread with scott14's team analysis. Either they weren't seen in the picture, maybe at the back of Joel & Ashley. So it's possible that Joel & Ashley did not come in last in Ho Chi Minh leg and it wasn't a NEL, based on the sightings??  ???
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:38:31 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #429 on: July 06, 2016, 07:41:39 AM »
I had my own copy of that pic.
Yes, they could have been at the back of the line, but look at the part I circled, behind the hats piled up.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: July 06, 2016, 11:34:42 AM »
BTW developments from last night's episode also holds interesting things for how that Kingston W-Turn was handled.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: July 06, 2016, 11:58:31 AM »
BTW developments from last night's episode also holds interesting things for how that Kingston W-Turn was handled.

Agreed, no doubt this Big Brother/Steph & Kristen rivalry could be an ongoing storyline. But we know they don't get the Express Pass, and who does.

So it's possible Anne & Tanya could be out before Stephane & Antoine, then? Next week's preview shows Tanya needing medical attention :(

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: July 06, 2016, 02:17:34 PM »
Do we know if that 8 teams photo was taken in 3rd or 4th leg? And are we sure that 4th leg was really NEL?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: July 06, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
So am I right in concluding that Emmett does not only two Roadblocks in a row, but both are height RBs? (Jasper Skytram & Calgary Tower). Oh my. :groan:

The first leg had two RBs. So Emmett did not perform two RBs in a row.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: July 06, 2016, 10:35:33 PM »
Well, hmm, Leg 2's result tonight throws a big wrench into our timeline, heh

The team that was expected to be out comes 2nd place, and it's a NEL

You should know the different between "at risk" and "eliminated". The timeline is still right.
Stephane & Antoine actually can survive until final.
They survive leg 2. Leg 3, they may survive over Anne & Tanya. Leg 4, they will be eliminated here if it is not NEL as spoiler.
Leg 5, they may survive over Kate & Kelly. They even can survive leg 6 if it is NEL/KOR. They may survive over Lowell & Julie at leg 7. And if leg 8 is another NEL/KOR, they can survive again.   

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:32 PM »
So am I right in concluding that Emmett does not only two Roadblocks in a row, but both are height RBs? (Jasper Skytram & Calgary Tower). Oh my. :groan:

As so, could you count Jillian and Emmett's RBs perform in the whole race?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #436 on: July 07, 2016, 11:58:27 AM »

We didn't know about the two RBs when I speculated that LOL

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: July 07, 2016, 12:04:06 PM »
We know from the preview Jillian's doing next week's Roadblock (the duck-herding task from TAR15 Vietnam!)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: July 07, 2016, 11:46:20 PM »
Possible Double Elim???
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »
Possible Double Elim???
That's my best theory too. It would explain a few things!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2016, 08:18:22 AM »
Possible Double Elim???

I'm adding a new theory as well. How about forced withdrawal from the Race since temperatures in Vietnam were hot during those times and required medical attention due to dehydration. We know from the preview that Tanya fainted and Anne calling for medic.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:21:57 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2016, 08:27:17 AM »
I had my own copy of that pic.
Yes, they could have been at the back of the line, but look at the part I circled, behind the hats piled up.

Great eyes WindsorSue. I saw from the preview after watching Episode 2, Stephane & Antoine made it to Vietnam :conf:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2016, 10:36:19 AM »
Possible Double Elim???

I'm adding a new theory as well. How about forced withdrawal from the Race since temperatures in Vietnam were hot during those times and required medical attention due to dehydration. We know from the preview that Tanya fainted and Anne calling for medic.

...that's what I meant, and I think Fossil did as well. That article said 2 cast members needed medical (along with 2 crew). And I think that's why the next leg HAD to be an NEL. It explains a few other things too.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2016, 11:40:37 AM »
There could be one more possibility I guess. One team goes out due to medical, and the other team goes out next week for medical, turning it into an NEL. Or maybe I've been thinking too much about this.  :iok

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #444 on: July 09, 2016, 05:52:09 AM »
The title of ep 4 is Shine your light and there was a karaoke challenge. And I immediately think about this "Shine your light." :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CYtfB2dgSs8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CYtfB2dgSs8</a>

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: July 09, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »
The title of ep 4 is Shine your light and there was a karaoke challenge. And I immediately think about this "Shine your light." :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CYtfB2dgSs8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CYtfB2dgSs8</a>

If they have to sing this song, it will be so difficult. As Vietnamese, I sometimes can't hear what they are singing lol

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: July 09, 2016, 06:57:04 PM »
If they were to get there, that karaoke would be Anne's task. She's the trained singer! (Opera takes a good set of cords to do)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: July 13, 2016, 07:15:31 PM »
Something must have happened on Leg 4 that was unexpected, according to the timeline. Next week should have an interesting ending.

8 teams in Leg 4. 7 teams return to Canada the following leg based on number of cars. Yet Leg 4 was seen to be a NEL.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
I think that leg is simply an elimination leg. Anne & Tanya are out next, right? Maybe they just got so far behind, they ended up checking in past 1 the spoilers saw the other teams.  Or they didn't check in at all, and John had to go out onto the course and eliminate them.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #449 on: July 27, 2016, 11:11:20 AM »
I believe the fighter task in leg 6 is at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, in Mount Hope just south of Hamilton. I've driven past it several times, but never been in.
Also, we have speculated that this is a KOR, since Joel and Ashley were seen at the Aldershot Go Station, in transit to Union Station. Two possibilities for a leg 6 pitstop may be the RBG - the Royal Botanical Gardens or Dundurn Castle. Both are close to Aldershot.