The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Teams Who Deserve A Second Chance

(1/8) > >>

Platrium:
There were teams who have been eliminated memorably and unfairly, and some of them deserve to race again after a tragic finish.

One team who deserves a 2nd chance is Toni & Dallas. They ran a good race, even winning a leg. They lost the race in 4th when they lost their passports. They had the chance to win the race, but they just weren't lucky with their passports. I think they deserve a slot in Unfinished Business, but they weren't there.

Another team who had a memorable loss was Lena & Kristy. They arrived at the roadblock site in 3rd, not far behind the 1st 2 teams. Every team passed them just at that luck-based roadblock, they even refused to give up even after 10 hours of searching through hay bales, hoping that the leg was a NEL. This team truly deserves a 2nd chance.

For this last example… :hides
Dave & Connor from TAR22 ran a good race. They've been in the Top 3 for every single leg, but the ruptured Achilles caused them to stop racing. It's a good thing they were called back and were given a 2nd chance from their forced withdrawal during TAR22.

There are more teams who deserve a 2nd chance. Who do you think deserves a 2nd chance?

Platrium:
I'd like to add Zev & Justin for getting 1st in their last leg of TAR15. Just because of lost passports, they lost their 1st and the race. I'm glad they were given a 2nd chance in TAR18.

elthemagnifico:
Abbie and Ryan of TAR 21

actually they ran pretty good in retrospect season, but because the W-turn conspiracy between Jaymes/James, and Natalie/Nadiya they were (memorably) eliminated...

Margie and Luke TAR 14

(I'm talking their deserves on UB not all stars 2.)

they were such a inspiration. they suprisingly won the first leg, stumbled, won, stumbled again till gained spot to F3... actually they ran good on final leg but yeah... they deserves to have a second chance because they were examples of -determination and unwilling to give up- team

TARJr.:
I really think that Justin&Diana deserve a second chance. It does not mean that I like them but they ran the race almost perfectly. They could've won but their cab messed it all up.  :hides

Also, Jim&Misti and Kym&Alli!  :luvya:

Platrium:
Oh yeah! :ascared Kym & Alli were the 1st ones on a fast forward. Who knew a team way behind them that could excel in that task challenge them and end up winning the fast forward?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version