Author Topic: What makes the racer have a wedgie and a half? (Leg 8 questions)  (Read 2396 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
1. Thoughts about last leg. How was it?
2. Best and worst parts were...
3. And the leg winners are...
4. Which team says good-bye?
5. Who says the title quote?
6. What makes the racer have a wedgie and a half?
7. Sorry, no wedgie question :funny: . Instead, do you think we'll see another Mika's breakdown situation at the Atlantis waterslide?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: What makes the racer have a wedgie and a half? (Leg 8 questions)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 08:22:32 PM »

Pretty exciting especially with the race for the last spot. 

Best: The dancing challenge and Zach and Rachel winning a leg.  Worst: Burnie and Ashley getting robbed of a win and Scott and Blair getting eliminated.

Tyler and Korey.

NEL.

Burnie.

Their bathing suit at the slide task gives them a big wedgie. 

7. Sorry, no wedgie question :funny: . Instead, do you think we'll see another Mika's breakdown situation at the Atlantis waterslide?

No.

Offline AmazingRaceFan100

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 08:28:08 PM »
1. I liked watching this leg. It was nice to see Sheri and Cole overcome from their last place finish from the previous leg.
2. Probably the epic finish between Tyler/Korey and Scott/Blair. I was hoping Burnie and Ashley would win this leg, though.
3. Brodie and Kurt. I bet they will use their Express Pass in this upcoming leg.
4. Sheri and Cole, but it's a NEL.
5. Probably Tyler.
6. Most likely because of the water slide.
7. Maybe. If I could see any of the racers having a Mika-esque breakdown, it would be Sheri. However, if that does happen, I think Cole would respond to it better than Canaan did.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:32:19 PM »

1. Great! :hearts: The location, tasks, drama, and placement switches helped make this leg so amazing! :luvya:
2a. Best, another leg winner! :hoot: Yay for Zach & Rachel! :yess: :hearts: :wohoo:
2b. Worst, Burnie & Ashley getting robbed again. :gaah: Also, the underdog team saying goodbye, losing to an alpha team. :torche
3. If you mean next leg, back to Brodie & Kurt or Tyler & Korey. :res: Maybe Brodie & Kurt with a possible fast forward. ???
4. Sheri & Cole? ??? Though I'm seeing this upcoming UAE leg more of a NEL with the infamous switchback created by Mika.
5. ???
6. Slide switchback.
7. No, because these racers have different fears, and Mika's fear was doubled exponentially that time.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 07:21:05 AM »
Perfect, except the foot-race to the Pit Stop where I would love Tyler & Korey to be the eliminated one...
Best: Everything, I think this leg was perfect. Worst: As I said up, Tyler & Korey beating Scot and Blair at the Pit Stop.
I think it's time for Burnie and Ashley!
I would love Tyler and Korey but I think Sheri and Cole are gonna be in trouble. :(
Brodie, as always?
The waterslide.
Naah.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses