Author Topic: TAR 28 Ep 6 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary!  (Read 16380 times)

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 Ep 6 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary!
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2016, 01:57:01 AM »
This road block looks very much like something the producers just spotted while they were on a scouting trip and on their way to look at the Garni temple. I think they just saw the ramp by the roadside with mount Ararat in the background and fell in love with the location. Then it was just the matter of coming up with a task fitting the location.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2016, 09:45:39 AM »
I just watched this episode because I was feeling very meh towards TAR last week...

AAAND I LOVED ARMENIA! :luvya:
The best task for me was the ARI, because it was hilarious watching the teams literally breaking down the theatre looking for the clue while it was simply with the cleaning man. :lol: Thank God most of them didn't notice each other getting the clue, so that everyone didn't leave at the same time and there was major position shuffling.
Detour ROCKED - so cultural and omg the bread lady was amazing :lol:
The bus ride to the RB was my only cringeworthy moment, though. It just seemed really unnecessary to dedicate airtime to that part while many teams were so UTR this leg. I would've liked to see more Dana/Matt & Zach/Rachel!
Roadblock was okay I guess. I wonder if the producers expected teams to bunch there, or they were just hoping that no one would struggle and get done quickly so as not to create any queues. Still, had it not been for Sheri's hardships, the RB would've been very boring & useless.

Overall, this was definitely better than legs 1/4, and although I liked the tasks more in leg 2, the drama more in leg 3 and the scenery more in leg 5, Armenia combined all 3 of those elements to create a hugely successful leg, which is my favourite in TAR28 so far!

But then everything turning bad when people started to help Tyler & Korey, one of the strongest teams on there, except helping Sheri & Cole. Are you kidding me??? You helping the team who is beating you all the time? No logic for me.
+++

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2016, 10:23:41 AM »
Just remembered, it sucks that Brodie got title quote again and it was just such a standard phrase. :groan:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »
Just remembered, it sucks that Brodie got title quote again and it was just such a standard phrase. :groan:

"There's Some Bouncing On The Boobs" was ROBBED this episode :torche