Author Topic: The Amazing Restaurant~ (Food on TAR)  (Read 10466 times)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Restaurant~ (Food on TAR)
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 01:20:54 AM »
There were no eating tasks during that leg.

Unless you count Kym & Ali hogging all th Danish Pastrys  :funny:

Thank you, BTF, for pointing out the obvious.

If GB refuses to give credit to the homeland of Lena, Kristy, and Meaghan because of some ignorant criterion, then this pitiful excuse for an eatery deserves a boycott at minimum...up to and including a firebombing!

What? It wasn't an eating challenge they just ate a pastry it wasn't part of the leg design 

Offline Dansker

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 01:51:39 AM »

If GB refuses to give credit to the homeland of Lena, Kristy, and Meaghan because of some ignorant criterion, then this pitiful excuse for an eatery deserves a boycott at minimum...up to and including a firebombing!

What? It wasn't an eating challenge they just ate a pastry it wasn't part of the leg design

On the contrary, it does count as you wrote, as well as the churned dairy from the Season 19 Detour. Is it that unreasonable to ask for the original post to include all of these treats?

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 02:33:34 AM »
I'm sorry, but I have to take GB and BritishTARFan's side here. This list is specifically for challenges that involve consuming a certain delicacy, not tasks that involve making/delivering those dishes.

Offline Dansker

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 02:47:36 AM »
Apology rejected - the conditions required to be on this list need to be revised to allow a country that had multiple tasks featuring its cuisine in two seasons alone!

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 03:15:27 AM »
I'd like to try Hungarian Spicy Soup. :lol:

You should, it is very good. However, make sure you have enough water and some bread when you eat it.

Thanks. <3 I'll put it on my list once I got chance to visit Hungary. :)

Btw, Dansker, I think the purpose of this thread is about the food that is in Food-Eating challenge. Which both tasks in Denmark isn't. Or else, you'll have to put LOT more tasks up with the list like the Fish Delivery in Malawi , the Milk Butter in Morocco or Cocktail Cup Assembling in Malaysia etc. :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 04:03:39 AM »
I rechecked the list for China, and is it just me or is the sheep testicle soup from TAR Australia 2 really missing?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »
GB created the thread so I'm pretty sure he knows the topic  :hoot:

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 10:37:40 AM »
Don't mess with GB when it comes to statistics.  :funny:
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 10:40:10 AM »
Btw GB I think your missing the Pottfergisboot from Holland

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »

On the contrary, it does count as you wrote, as well as the churned dairy from the Season 19 Detour. Is it that unreasonable to ask for the original post to include all of these treats?

Why don't you start one yourself? :)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 01:37:25 PM »
Dansker, what is your problem? I don't mean to be rude, but you come into this thread that I worked hard on to make...and you make fun of me, you insist on some change without telling me, you call me ignorant and foolish, and you demand that I listen to what you say. I'm really not happy with the way you're treating me here. This isn't some racist agenda against Denmark because they haven't had any eating tasks there. Contestants snack on things all the time, and in fact Oswald & Danny stopped in Zanzibar to pick up fruit but I didn't put that here either.

Platrium, I didn't want to put that and some others on because I didn't have access to every item that was on the "wheel of misfortune", so I grouped those together under the last bullet point for China.

BTF, I'm pretty sure that was also a case of 'here's your clue. Eat if you want' :P
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 01:54:33 PM »
Dansker, what is your problem? I don't mean to be rude, but you come into this thread that I worked hard on to make...and you make fun of me, you insist on some change without telling me, you call me ignorant and foolish, and you demand that I listen to what you say. I'm really not happy with the way you're treating me here. This isn't some racist agenda against Denmark because they haven't had any eating tasks there. Contestants snack on things all the time, and in fact Oswald & Danny stopped in Zanzibar to pick up fruit but I didn't put that here either.

Platrium, I didn't want to put that and some others on because I didn't have access to every item that was on the "wheel of misfortune", so I grouped those together under the last bullet point for China.

BTF, I'm pretty sure that was also a case of 'here's your clue. Eat if you want' :P

Was it? Huh I didn't know that but it looked delicious and who wouldn't of  :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 10:20:42 PM »

Oh! Good point. :lol:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 01:36:48 AM »
GB said he was going to keep this list up to date.

GB forgot...

Incidentally, unless I've forgotten one, there was not a single eating task on TAR27. This hasn't happened since TAR8.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!