Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!  (Read 104169 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!
« Reply #825 on: December 19, 2016, 10:23:34 PM »
Last commercial break from the season and then the audience decision will be revealed.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #826 on: December 19, 2016, 10:32:28 PM »
And we're back.

Marcelo is giving some gifts to the jurors.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #827 on: December 19, 2016, 10:36:02 PM »
Last year winners Federico Bal & Laura Fernández - and his choreographers - are there to give the trophies to the winners.

(And Marcelo asked if they're ready to dance on next year's competition :lol:)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #828 on: December 19, 2016, 10:39:04 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE WINNERS OF THE

ELEVENTH EDITION

OF

DANCING FOR A DREAM!

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #829 on: December 19, 2016, 10:52:12 PM »
One more video, before posting the moment of the revealing of the winners:

During the scoring of the Reggaeton, all the eyes on the studio and from the camera centered on these two young ladies: Olivia, daughter of Pedro Alfonso (grey dress) and Sol, daughter of Ezequiel Cwirkaluk (white dress), playing together while their fathers were competing for being the champs of DFAD 2016.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #830 on: December 20, 2016, 12:01:48 AM »
This is the audience decision, made by phone, SMS and the ELTRECE App:

Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - 51,97 % (WINNERS)
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - 48,03 %

FINAL SCORE: 6-2

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #831 on: December 20, 2016, 12:02:59 AM »
For being the winners of this season, Pedro Alfonso & Flor Vigna have automatically qualified  for Dancing for a Dream 2017.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #832 on: December 20, 2016, 12:05:27 AM »
And that's all.

Thanks to all the members and guests who have followed this board this season. Hope you've enjoyed it.

See you on May next year!

:waves: