Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!  (Read 103956 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - STARTS 5/30/16
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »
The show has been nominated to the Martín Fierro 2016 awards (the most important award of the Argentinian television) in four categories:

Best reality show
Best production
Best host - Marcelo Tinelli
Best director - Alejandro Ripoll

The ceremony is tonight.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 05:24:59 PM »
Promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nf4U2h8KR7w" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Nf4U2h8KR7w</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
As it happened last year with the zero, this time Marcelo Polino's objective this season is to have the authorization from producers to include the -1 between the scoring points.  :o

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 10:21:43 PM »
The show has been nominated to the Martín Fierro 2016 awards (the most important award of the Argentinian television) in four categories:

Best reality show
Best production
Best host - Marcelo Tinelli
Best director - Alejandro Ripoll

The ceremony is tonight.

The show won 1 award:

Best reality show

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 11:18:17 AM »
We're probaby going to lose one of the contestants after some rythms because it was revealed that Lourdes Sanchez is five months pregnant :hearts: .

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 06:11:47 PM »
We're probaby going to lose one of the contestants after some rythms because it was revealed that Lourdes Sanchez is five months pregnant :hearts: .

Update:

She won't be participating this season. That's the decision of the producers.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2016, 06:35:38 PM »
Executive Producer Pablo “Chato” Prada told today - during an interview on one of the network's morning talk-shows - that there's a chance that two more couples could join the show as a last minute addition.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »
Evander Holyfield pic updated in Post #16

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2016, 09:30:49 PM »
Three more pics added on posts #16 and #17.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:45:48 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2016, 10:20:40 AM »

Just 3 days to the season premiere!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2016, 08:55:20 PM »
About the season premiere:

On Monday the show will have its start, but there's no going to be any couple dancing.

First rythm to be danced will be DISCO, on Tuesday's gala; and the couple who's going to open the contest is Evander Holyfield/Judith Kovalovsky.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 09:07:27 AM »
Picture posted on Twitter with all the contestants (in the previous one was included the cast from Big Brother-in-law):

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 05:09:25 PM »
New logo added on first post!

List of choreographers updated in reply #13.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2016, 05:15:32 PM »
Couples to dance on the first two galas:

Tuesday, May 31st.

Evander Holyfield/Judith Kovalovsky
Marta Sánchez/Joel Ledesma
María del Mar Cuello Molar/Fernando Bertona

Thursday, June 2nd.

Charlotte Caniggia/Leandro Nimo
Fernando Carrillo/Camila Méndez Rivero
Fabián Doman/Barby Reali

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »
Scheduled to dance on Friday, June 3rd.:

Candela Ruggeri/Oscar Ruggeri
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi
Martín Liberman/Marcela Grecco
Pamela Sosa/Alejandro Gallego

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »
As always, if any of you is interested on watching this live I can provide with links to do it.

However, as it happens in other threads of this forum, for security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:03:40 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2016, 06:49:49 PM »
Update about the upcoming galas:

Evander Holyfield/Judith Kovalovsky will dance "Hot Stuff" (Donna Summer)

Marta Sánchez/Joel Ledesma will dance "Believe" (Cher)

Fernando Carrillo/Camila Méndez Rivero will dance "You should be dancing" (Bee Gees)

Fabián Doman/Barby Reali will dance "Disco inferno" (The Trammps)

Candela Ruggeri/Oscar Ruggeri will dance "Last dance" (Donna Summer)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Welcome to the

Season 11th

Premiere Day!

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2016, 11:18:22 AM »
Just a reminder...

About the season premiere:

On Monday the show will have its start, but there's no going to be any couple dancing.

First rythm to be danced will be DISCO, on Tuesday's gala; and the couple who's going to open the contest is Evander Holyfield/Judith Kovalovsky.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Questions about this season:

Will Federico Bal & Laura Fernández be able to retain their championship as Hernán Piquín & Noelia Pompa did on season 9 after winning in the previous one? Specially with all the external conflicts surrounding the couple (break-ups with their respective girlfriend and boyfriend, infidelity and domestic violence accusations from Federico's former girlfriend, a supossed affair between Fede and Laura, etc).

Are we going to have another Cinderella story like it happened with Ailén Bechara last year?

No foreigner contestant was able to reach the final four in any of the past seasons. Will this curse be broken this year?

How many time is going to pass before one of the contestants want to quit the contest?

Who's going to be the first to have a heated confrontation with the jury?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:00:52 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Never told it before, but any opinion is welcomed here. Feel free to discuss any aspect of the performances and the scores if you want to.  ;)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
And here we go!

The opening is made by... Frank Underwood.

(Or at least a montage of the character dubbed by one of the show's impersonators talking about what's coming and doing some jokes about the contestants, who are going to be on Big Brother-in-law and about Marcelo Tinelli)

And then is the classic formal opening with a combination of different musicals, including Dracula, Peter Pan, Franciscus and the Cirque Du Soleil.

EDIT: Mora Godoy danced tango on an aerial platform next to Buenos Aires' Obelisco. And three kids troupes danced at the same time inside the studio, outside the studio building and in the Obelisco.

Now Marcelo Tinelli has entered and greet everybody with his classic salute "¡Buenas noches, América!" (Good night, America!)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:40:07 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
As anticipated on the thread, the classic video from the premiere is about what happened to Marcelo Tinelli during the 24 hours before the beginning of the show.

The end of the program is with a performance of Lali Espósito.

And that's all for today. Tomorrow the competence starts with the first gala of Disco.

See you tomorrow!   :waves: