Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!  (Read 104217 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!
« Reply #775 on: December 19, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »
WELCOME TO THE

SEASON FINALE

OF

DANCING FOR A DREAM 2016!

Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi

vs.

Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna

RYTHMS TO DANCE:
DISCO
FREE RHYTHM
REGGAETON
CUARTETO
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #776 on: December 19, 2016, 08:14:54 AM »
List of the songs danced by each couples on each rhythm chosen for the finals during their previous performances of the same this season:

DISCO:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - Get Lucky (Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams)
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - Love Never Felt So Good (Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake)

FREE RHYTHM: *
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - Pump Up the Jam (TechnoTronic) / U Can´t touch this (MC Hammer) / Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - Nightmare (Brainbug) / Único (Lali Espósito)

REGGAETON:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - Shaky shaky (Daddy Yankee)
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - Perros salvajes (Daddy Yankee)

CUARTETO:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - Fuego y pasión (Rodrigo)
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - Hace calor (Trulala)

* The songs correspond to the first performance of Free Rhythm. On the second performance this were the songs:

FREE RHYTHM II:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi - 24K Magic (Bruno Mars)
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna - La bicicleta (C. Vives ft. Shakira) / Twists and shouts (The Beatles) / Showmatch OST
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #777 on: December 19, 2016, 08:30:18 AM »
This is how each couple finished on each rhythm round:

DISCO
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi: 41 POINTS - 12th.
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna: 47 POINTS - 3rd.

FREE RHYTHM: *
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi: 46 POINTS - 6th.
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna: 41 POINTS - 8th.

REGGAETON:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi: 47 POINTS - 2nd.
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna: 37 POINTS - 7th.

CUARTETO:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi: 30 POINTS - 16th. **
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna: 38 POINTS - 2nd.

* These scores correspond to the first performance of Free Rhythm. On the second performance these were the scores:

FREE RHYTHM II:
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Barby Silenzi: 48 POINTS - 1st.
Pedro Alfonso/Flor Vigna: 45 POINTS - 3rd.

** Didn't pass the cut and went to the Duel. Saved by the juror.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #778 on: December 19, 2016, 11:49:57 AM »
Just a reminder:

Announced at the end of Wednesday semifinal, season finale will start Monday at 10.00pm (7.00pm Forum Time).

There's going to be also a Finale Pre-Show half hour earlier.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #779 on: December 19, 2016, 11:51:07 AM »
As always, if any of you is interested on watching this live I can provide with links to do it.

However, as it happens in other threads of this forum, for security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members.

Never told it before, but any opinion is welcomed here. Feel free to discuss any aspect of the performances and the scores if you want to.  ;)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #780 on: December 19, 2016, 01:06:31 PM »
Pedro Alfonso ‏@pedroalfonsoo 5 h

Llego el día. #bailando2016

Translation:

The day has arrived.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #781 on: December 19, 2016, 01:09:23 PM »
Poster promoting the finals:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #782 on: December 19, 2016, 01:37:51 PM »
Poster promoting the finals:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #783 on: December 19, 2016, 06:38:41 PM »
About what to expect tonight:

A 600 dancers flashmob.

Performances from Mora Godoy and Hernán Piquín.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #784 on: December 19, 2016, 06:52:31 PM »
Nine minutes!

In the pre-show hosts are talking with the jurors.

Also there are images from outside the studio's building where can be seeing a dance ensemble rehearsing for a number to perform on the street.

They also made live interviews with the finalists.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 06:56:56 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #785 on: December 19, 2016, 07:00:18 PM »
Both couples are at the building's entrance. Apparently there' something special prepared for the beginning of the show.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #786 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:24 PM »
Both couples will reprise their performances on the second round of Free Rhythm.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #787 on: December 19, 2016, 07:05:24 PM »
First rhythm is Free rhythm.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #788 on: December 19, 2016, 07:09:00 PM »
With a little delay, but we're live now.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #789 on: December 19, 2016, 07:10:46 PM »
The show begins with a video about the competition with the voiceover from Marcelo Tinelli talking about everything that happens in and outside each program.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #790 on: December 19, 2016, 07:12:50 PM »
After ending with a "Let's go!" the video, it's time for Hernán Piquín performing part of his stage play "Let it be".

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #791 on: December 19, 2016, 07:14:21 PM »
And now Mora Godoy and her ballet company are dancing electronic tango.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #792 on: December 19, 2016, 07:17:30 PM »
Malevo is here giving another exciting moment of Argentinean malambo.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #793 on: December 19, 2016, 07:21:37 PM »
And here comes the giant flashmob in the street outside the studio, with both couples participating.

After ending face to face, they're coming to the studio surrounded by the dancers.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:21:52 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #794 on: December 19, 2016, 07:24:13 PM »
The doors are opening and Marcelo enters the studio with his companions, all dressed with tuxedos.

There's no empty spaces inside the studio. The stalls are divided with both couple's supporters.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #795 on: December 19, 2016, 07:30:58 PM »
The jury is presented. Marcelo is joking with the lot of people placed on the floor of the studio. He asked them not to participate on the performs.

Also he shows the trophies made by Adrián Pallarols for the winners, runner up and jurors.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #796 on: December 19, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »
Time for the finalist.

First time on the finalist, they defeated the show's revelation Maria del Cerro last Friday, one of the couple with more supporters, here are Pedro Alfonso and Flor Vigna. He says lot of finals as producer, but this is the first as contestants. He decided to enjoy the moment. They showing the pic I posted earlier, and he said that they're friends. They say that their dream provided them with their strenght. Asked if they saw the surveys existing and he said that they don't giving importance. Flor says that she's nervous and had cystits and everytime they looked for her, she was in the bathroom  :funny:.

Now they're showing a video of their way into the finals.

After it, Pedro mentioned all the people that helped them to arrive there, from dancers to coreographers to the jurors and the people and friends, including Maria del Cerro that is there supporting him.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:03:36 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #797 on: December 19, 2016, 07:46:41 PM »
Oh, Marcelo is having a funny and tender moment with Olivia, Pedro's 3 years old daughter.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #798 on: December 19, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »
He's the super king of the tropical musical movement. He defeated champs Federico Bal and Laura Fernández. One of the contestants with most supporters of the season. His family is there with him, let us introduce to Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco" and Barby Silenzi. Again both of them enter with their respectives daughters.
He says that is a magical night. He can't believe is there. He fight anxiety eating sandwiches and sleeping. They not looked at the surveys either. Barbi says that she's also nervous.

As happened previously, a video on their road to the finals.

El Polaco points the good moments along the season like singing with his daughter and dancing with his brother.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:03:59 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #799 on: December 19, 2016, 07:59:43 PM »
And the votation is officially open. People from foreign country can open only using the ELTRECE app.