Author Topic: TAR 28 Ep 3 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! Tonight at 8PM *read Post 1*  (Read 16466 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Dana is just a buzzkill. Her out of place bickering with Matt is unbearable.

Dana agrees. Check out her twitter, she was very vocal that this was editing, that things did NOT happen as shown. She was NOT happy with how CBS edited this. Sucks when you suddenly are edited to become the "villain".

We were having such discussions in season one. Ask the Guidos and Rob and Brennan. In fact, if you go to the TAR season one post-season recap interviews Miss Alli did with both teams, it was a substantial topic of discussion. (The recaps are still there, only the forums were taken down permanently. www.televisionwithoutpity.com)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I love how people go on reality TV and are surprised at how things can be edited
I feel for Dana, though.
Imagine being a long-time fan of the show (which you probably are :lol:), applying for several seasons and finally MAKING it, only to be edited as a mean bitch which you didn't come across as to the fellow racers. Those 'harsh' words are from Dana's twitter btw. :)

This now reminds me of Max & Katie who got into the show after many auditions only to be the villain team. :(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Just watched, great episode. Shocked that the brother really couldn't see the vendor. Detours were pretty uneven but most of the teams that did Tejo were in the front anyway. The roadblock was really good! I loved how the teams were helping each other and then at the end it started to become a little cutthroat when they realized how close they all really were.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
The brother doing the RB did see the vendor, but he thought that he was supposed to find another one with the name as on his bags :lol:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
He deserved to go tbh :lol:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
I love how people go on reality TV and are surprised at how things can be edited
I feel for Dana, though.
Imagine being a long-time fan of the show (which you probably are :lol:), applying for several seasons and finally MAKING it, only to be edited as a mean bitch which you didn't come across as to the fellow racers. Those 'harsh' words are from Dana's twitter btw. :)

This now reminds me of Max & Katie who got into the show after many auditions only to be the villain team. :(
I didn't see Max & Katie as villains. ??? As a matter of fact, Pam & Winnie and Chuck were more villain-edited in 22 than them.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Online ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
I feel for Dana, though.

I didn't see Max & Katie as villains. ??? As a matter of fact, Pam & Winnie and Chuck were more villain-edited in 22 than them.
They were clearly edited to be villains in the first episode. Though I cannot recall Pam and Winnie doing anything villainous.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Also idk what it is but Dana comes across extremely harsh in her words to Matt. I felt really awkward watching them because he was being stomped on (despite them being able to put it to one side)