Author Topic: First Half Questionaire  (Read 3730 times)

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
First Half Questionaire
« on: March 14, 2016, 01:01:26 AM »
1. Thoughts on the season so far?  What's the best and worst moment?
2. Favorite and least favorite teams so far?
3. Thoughts on the elimination order so far?
4. What do you expect from the rest of the season?
5. What teams will be in the final three?
6. Who will go on to win The Amazing Race?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: First Half Questionaire
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 05:39:50 PM »
1. 28 is not terrible for me to watch, but I am not very enthusiastic about this cast. The best moment as of now is seeing the beautiful Chamonix, France snow mountain scenery. I appreciate the route this season.
2. My favorite RACERS are Sheri and Scott - that's all I am going to say.
3. I don't necessarily have an opinion on the boot order this season, though I was sad Marty & Hagan were the first team eliminated.
4. Hoping the season can redeem itself in the second half as I am looking forward to Armenia and Georgia country getting first-time visits.
5. My prediction is Tyler & Korey, Brodie & Kurt, and Dana & Matt.
6. A surprise Dana & Matt win. :lol:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:39 AM »

1. The season is going pretty strong so far! :hearts: I'm impressed, and not (or less) disappointed for this season.
Best: Leg 1 NEL :trampb:
Worst: Impractical train ride to Chamonix right before pit stop. :groan:
2. ???
3. :torche to the FF teams this season. :(
4. More excitement! :hoot: Or, disappointment (hope not).
5. It'll be spoilers if I tell. ;)
6. ??? Sheri & Cole?  :grins:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 10:46:55 AM »
1. A 7 out of 10 perhaps. Much much better than TAR27 (mainly due to better editing), but still some aspects are definitely annoying and/or silly. I loved both Colombian legs and overall loved seeing this country visited for the first time :luvya: Having all 3 F/F teams among the first 4 teams eliminated from the race is a big disappointment for me. :(
2. FAVES: Sheri & Cole, Matt & Dana (though I dislike the edit they've been getting) and Scott & Blair :<3 Brodie is really annoying for me, so I dislike his team and I'm glad the models are gone - liked them the least in this cast.
3. MARTY & HAGAN NEED REDEMPTION ASAP. I wish Brodie & Kurt had been eliminated instead of them or at least instead of Erin & Joslyn :lol:
4. Some disappointing linearity like in the latest leg, but many many more exciting moments. Hopefully intense (foot)races to the pit-stop as well!
5. I'm going to abstain from this due to having seen the spoilers :lol:
6. Same as no. 5 in terms of prediction, but I will say that I WANT Sheri & Cole to win the most out of all remaining teams.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 11:40:39 PM »

1. It's alright, but so much better than season 27. My eyes are free of sore from watching Justin from the previous season.
2. Favorite teams include Sheri and Cole and...well that's about it. My least favorite team this season is Scott and Blair, well mostly Blair. To be honest I used to root for her and her dad during the first three legs but when the 4th leg came I dropped her from my list for coming off so bitchy during the flag task  (:;). Now I can't wait for Blair and her dad to get the boot they deserved. The rest are more or less neutral or are still in consideration until I watch more  episodes.
3. The first three boots were fine, considering Marty and Hagan were the weakest out of all the cast, followed closely by Darius and Cameron.
4. I expect at least one M/F couple, hopefully Sheri and Cole and one all male team to make it to the end for a good combination of the final three.
5. Same as number 4
6. Go! Go! Mother and Son, a.k.a Sheri and Cole, be the first mother and son to win TAR 28.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 04:10:35 AM »
My least favorite team this season is Scott and Blair, well mostly Blair. To be honest I used to root for her and her dad during the first three legs but when the 4th leg came I dropped her from my list for coming off so bitchy during the flag task  (:;). Now I can't wait for Blair and her dad to get the boot they deserved. The rest are more or less neutral or are still in consideration until I watch more  episodes.

Well what was she supposed to do, help the last place team? I also don't remember her specifically being bitchy, just giving off more of a "sorry cant help you" vibe???

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 08:58:49 AM »
My least favorite team this season is Scott and Blair, well mostly Blair. To be honest I used to root for her and her dad during the first three legs but when the 4th leg came I dropped her from my list for coming off so bitchy during the flag task  (:;). Now I can't wait for Blair and her dad to get the boot they deserved. The rest are more or less neutral or are still in consideration until I watch more  episodes.

Well what was she supposed to do, help the last place team? I also don't remember her specifically being bitchy, just giving off more of a "sorry cant help you" vibe???

She was being snobbish, but it was an ethical move given the situation. :gnome

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 07:29:38 AM »

1. strong first half... but it could have been better. .. well first leg was a golden moment follow by intense last 2 teams to the pit stop in leg 3 and last leg <33
the worst... yeah production's blunder placed the pit stop to another country instead of stayed in geneva

2. in no particular order: Scott and Blair, Sheri and Cole, Zach and Rachel

3. so far Marty and Hagan was the saddest one.. but yeah it was their fault parked their taxi too far from detour area

4. More excitement, great tasks, and more intense than the first half we got...

5. well spoiler have so...

6. finger cross for Sheri and Cole <33
what might have been

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 09:45:12 AM »
Really nice season. The best is that I don't hate any teams, I like all of them, and that they visit some new countries this season. And the worst is that the first three teams are always the same, and no F/F teams for the second half of the race.
Favorites, Zach & Rachel, Sheri & Cole and Scott & Blair (obviously because of Blair xD). Least favorites, Darius & Cameron were pretty invisible, and I'm getting a little bit annoyed by Tyler and the Frisbee guys.
Marty & Hagan was the saddest, I hope they return for an All Stars.
I'm guessing a really nice second half. Strong, funny and competitive teams, awesome places... bring it on! :)
What I would like: Zach & Rachel, Sheri & Cole, Blair & Scott. What I think is gonna happen: Frisbee, Tyler & Korey and Dancers. :/
Any of my three favorites pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! :)
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2016, 11:41:32 PM »

She was being snobbish, but it was an ethical move given the situation. :gnome

I probably shouldn't have used the word bitchy, but yeah that's what I thought of her. The tipping point came later at the train when Blair told everyone to hide and they all ignored her. At least, that's my opinion, everyone else has theirs.  :funny: